|Daily Update: Day 22
Shown: Tonight, Tuesday 27th June 10pm on Channel 5
This week, all housemates face the public vote to evict. Tonight, for the first time ever, Big Brother will reveal which housemates are leading and losing in the public vote before tonight's 10pm programme. To find out, watch Bit on the Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11.05pm on Channel 5.
On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal at 11.05pm on Channel 5, guests include Trisha Goddard, BB’s Chelsea Singh and Reggie & Bollie.
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· This week’s shopping task of 1960s Peace & Love continues
· Joe is talking to Big Brother in the diary room about his feminine side
· In the bedroom, Chanelle and Raph prank some of their housemates –
· In the kitchen, Kieran tells Hannah; “With you, you need to listen before assuming and hear before speaking… before someone has finished you’ve already got an opinion.” She agrees
· As part of the task, Big Brother challenges housemates to write an original song about one of their fellow housemates and then perform in the house
· Housemates are gathered for the sing-a-long.
· In the garden, Isabelle reveals her tanning obsession to Savannah and Charlotte –
· In the diary room, ChanelIe comments; “I can feel the positivity penetrating me!”
· Housemates are thrown a glitter party in the garden
· Ellie, Chanelle and Isabelle are in the diary room, talking about the glitter party showcasing their ‘glittered boobs’
· Raph reveals that he thinks Kieran is the most attractive guy in the house, Isabelle tells Kieran that he’s ‘good looking’
· In the diary room, Tom reveals to Big Brother; “I had a down moment, I’ve got a girlfriend I’ve been with her for 5 months, I just want to make sure everything’s good, I’m worried about how she’s doing…”
· In the garden, Isabelle tells Kieran; “I want a boyfriend, I feel like I can find one in Marbella…easy! More chance in Marbella than in Ibiza. I just don’t trust boys anymore.” She adds; “I just want a temporary boyfriend…I get asked a lot to be an escort, I wouldn’t, it makes me cringe…Fit tanned boys! I want a holiday romance, at the end you can be like ‘bye’!” Kieran smiles; “Good luck!”
· Kieran and Charlotte both comment that they ‘hate fake tan’
· In the diary room, Raph comments; “A much more positive day, no arguments! I enjoy Isabelle’s company.”
· In the bedroom, Deborah tells Hannah; “You’ve already passed week three, which was the week another Nigerian girl left. We’ve both beat a statistic! If we make it to the end that’s a blessing. Positive vibes only.”
· Chanelle is upset in the diary room; “I’m such a tough cookie, so I’m trying not to let anyone see I’m upset, I’m just missing home loads. This is the longest time I’ve been away, I’d loved to have a hug off my nana or my boyfriend or my bunny rabbits…”
· In the garden, Raph reveals he voted for Donald Trump; “Because Hilary Clinton is even worse for me...” Savannah is disappointed to hear that, Charlotte comments; “It would be great if Kanye West became President!”
· In garden, Savannah, Charlotte and Ellie spot an intruder, they shriek. The intruder is a large moth that they have called Red Dragon. Kieran releases the moth in the garden, the girls shriek again –