|Article contains spoilers from tonight's (Monday 30th June) highlights show.
Here is the details of what happened in the house yesterday...
• As the house is living under the rule of ‘Girl Power’, Big Brother enlists Jale and Helen as drill sergeants to run a boot camp in the garden for the boys.
• As the boys are put through their paces, Ashleigh observes from the sidelines commenting that “Marlon’s a *****ing d*ck” and Winston looks like “a big *****ing monkey”. Danielle tells Kimberly that she “can’t stand all that macho crap”
• Danielle and Ashleigh observe the Housemates from the Pod. As Helen walks by, Danielle remarks, “her bum’s always hanging out” and Ashleigh responds, “I don’t even look in that direction anymore…I’ve seen her bum more than I’ve seen my own” They go on to discuss who they want to save from nomination and Ashleigh comments, “We need to make sure that Chris and Christopher are safe and put an ar*ehole up with them…”
• Matthew tells Big Brother that he doesn’t feel happy saying, “My mood’s got lower and lower…I’m out of my comfort zone…I don’t really like most of the people in this House…I don’t really like the cliques and the dynamic…” He goes on to say that Marlon “should be embarrassed” by his behaviour and notes that the girls are scared of Helen adding, “That’s why Kim and Jale are friends with her. Not because they have genuine relationships with her…or genuine common interests…they’re afraid of her”
• Christopher and Matthew discuss Jale’s friendship with Helen. Christopher remarks, “I’m more than happy for her to make new friends as long as she doesn’t forget who her mates are, who had her back from day one”. Matthew admits that he doesn’t like “disgusting and vile” Helen. He thinks Helen is “playing a game” because she knows she’s hated and Christopher agrees that she thinks she’s “untouchable”
• Kimberly, Helen and Jale discuss Danielle and Ashleigh. Jale notes that “people don’t want to make an effort with anyone anymore…and when I say people, two girls don’t want to make an effort with anyone anymore”. Helen says they’re “making our decision very easy. If people don’t have respect for me when we’re trying to come together as a five, I’ll just stampede over their opinion. I think the two are the rudest *****ing people in this House and I don’t like rude people!”
• For the next part of the task, the girls become ladies who lunch, while the boys act as their servants. The girls have been fitted with secret earpieces and can hear everything the boys say in the kitchen
• Following lunch, Big Brother reveals that the girls were wearing earpieces and the Housemates discuss what the girls overheard
• Danielle cries to Big Brother over the name of her Bloody Mary cocktail saying, “It’s got degrading connotations…you just picked out the name Mary? What are the chances of that?! Why have I got the one that insinuates something about religion? I’ve never heard of it before so I thought they made it up…have you ever tasted warm tomato juice? It’s disgusting!”
• Chris tells Big Brother that “every conversation is dominated by conspiracy” in the House and speculates that the girls will save the “safe” Housemates. He goes on to say that Steven “only talks in questions” and never listens to answers and his “cringe worthy” relationship with Kimberly is “like if you bought a really expensive clock, only to discover it doesn’t tell you the time it only asks you the time. Pointless.”
• For one night only, Winston, Ash and Marlon perform a strip tease for the girls. In the excitement, Jale falls off her seat
• Helen asks Marlon is he “was a bit hard” during the striptease. Marlon reassures her that it was just his microphone
• Danielle reveals to Ashleigh that she doesn’t trust Kimberly
• Steven speaks to Matthew in the kitchen telling him that Helen would “never say something in the Diary Room that she wouldn’t say to your face” Matthew observes that “she’s started to learn that closing her mouth will get her further”
• Mark tells Big Brother that “I can’t be arsed listening to anybody…everything is doing my head in”
• Helen talks to some of the Housemates about being excluded by Jale and Kimberly saying, “If they *****ing say something different to what I assumed tomorrow I’m going to go *****ing mental… I’ve been pushed out of this all the time they’re not interested in what I have to say...I can’t deal with this place I’m going to explode I’m actually going to *****ing explode, I can’t wait to get out.”
• Steven teaches Kimberly how to hug when Helen walks past and says, “You need to teach Kimberly how to keep me involved!” Later, in the garden, Steven tells Kimberly that he “will be *****ing fuming if I’m up for nomination tomorrow”
• Helen tells Kimberly that she thinks that decisions are taking place behind her back
• The girls discuss nominations in the bedroom and weigh up who would leave the House first out of Steven and Ash. In the living room, Ash comments, “After last Friday, I’m public enemy number one”
You can check out images from Day 25 in the gallery, here