|Big Brother 2015 - Daily Update: Day 27
Shown Tonight, Monday 8th June 2015 at 10pm on Channel 5
Pictures from this show will appear here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/gall...nails-986.html
In tonight’s show, tensions rise between Marc and Harry following the Wishing Well task. Passions rise between Marc and Sam. They share a kiss on the sofa and then move to the bedroom…
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show include:
• - Most of the housemates are in the garden. Nick walks into the garden to the sound of cheers from the others. Nick tells them nothing happened between him and Harry. Nick and Harry said that they were pretending to have sex. Harry says, “We’re just doing it for airtime.”
• - Marc and Danny are talking about Harry and Nick. Marc says, “Something happened with them last night.” Marc insinuates that Harry is just pretending that she likes Nick and it’s all about seeking attention and staying in the house.
• -Harry is in the Diary Room. She explains that she and Nick played a joke last night and everyone believed it. When talking about Marc and his behaviour, Harry says, “He’s making all sorts of comments and being greatly disrespectful to women as per usual.” She talks about how everything about Marc irritates her.
• -The housemates are in the garden. A bikini-clad Harry is cutting Cristian’s hair. Danny says, “Them bikini bottoms are the tiniest thing ever. I’ve flossed my teeth with bigger stuff than that.”
• - Nick is talking to Simon. Nick asks, “Are you glad you came back?” Simon says, “Yes but it is hard.” Jade says, “I think you’re making such an effort.” Simon responds, “Maybe I’m doing things on the outside world without knowing they’re wrong. I think the panto villain is what they’re trying to brand me as. I’m not a villain.”
• -Jack is telling Danny about confronting Simon about nominations. “The reason I was talking like I was is because I wasn’t getting a response. I was hoping for a bit of respect. I was trying to work out an answer to what had happen. You’ve [Simon] had massive spats all week with Joel and Chloe but you nominated me. It feels like you’ve stabbed me in the back.”--Danny says, “I just can’t work him out. I want to like him.” Jack says, “I’m trying.”
• -Today’s task is the Wishing Well task. Big Brother has placed a wishing well in the garden. The housemates are to make anonymous wishes about their fellow housemates. The wishes will be read out but housemates will have the opportunity to remain anonymous or admit to their wish.
• -Each housemate is given an envelope containing the wishes about them. Simon reads, “I wish Simon would think more about the impact it has on others before he says things.” Simon responds, “I find the nominations really hard but I need to think about it more and what I’m actually doing.” Cristian admits he wrote the wish saying, “You’re nominating that one person and you’ve got to explain exactly why you’re nominating that person.” Sam reads the next wish which about her excessive use of ketchup and butter. Cristian admits it was him. Harry reads, “I wish that Harry would limit her nakedness.” Harry comments, “I’m completely oblivious to the fact that I’ve no clothes on.” Danny admits it was him. Nick reads, “I wish Nick would grow a set of balls and go in for the kill with Harry.” Jade admits it was her. Nick reads, “I wish Nick wasn’t allowed to spoon anyone. The girls are passing him around like currency.” Marc admits it was him. “I wish Jade would stop that patronising noise. The minute I see it, I just get angry.” Jade laughs responding, “I’m not going to stop. I know it annoys people.” Marc admits it was him.
• - Marc opens his envelope and laughs when he says the number of wishes related to him. “I wish Marc would stop being crude and making rude jokes.” Marc says he’s aware that people don’t like it but that is his personality and stopping that would be fake. Joel comments, “You’re not being fake if you tone it down and I think that’s respectful.” Marc reads, “I wish he would stop messing the house up.” Marc guesses this was Danny. Harry admits it was her saying, “He just pisses me off in general because he’s a dick. Marc responds, “I avoid you because you make me feel uncomfortable.” As they begin to argue, the other housemates interrupt before it can escalate. Marc reads, “I wish Marc would be more cautious towards the ladies in the house.” Jade admits it was her. Marc, “I wish that you would think before you say extremely offensive things towards housemates.” Jack admits it was him. The task finishes and they are told they have passed. Marc comments, “I won’t be ignoring anyone anymore. I’ll be getting the full wrath.”
• An argument breaks out between Chloe and Marc. As both Jade and Jack mentioned Chloe during the task wishes, Marc assumes that she has been complaining about him. Chloe gets angry and denies it saying that she is very upfront.
• - Marc tells Danny that he’s annoyed with Chloe saying, “She takes offence to everything I say. I have to tone down every single thing I say.” Danny defends her. He then talks about Harry saying, “I hate that other one. Dirty Harry. She’s dangerous.” Danny tells him to calm down.
• -Harry is talking about her pet pig. Marc says, “I don’t like pigs talking about me.” Sam tries to stop it from escalating. Harry says she doesn’t care about Marc.
• -Marc in the Diary Room. “I can’t be myself around her because she moans about every single little thing. I’m going to release a full wrath of abuse.”
• -Danny is telling Harry that Marc will try and keep the peace and she should try to do the same. Harry says, “He’s ****ting himself about the public reaction. He shouldn’t try to wind me up. He needs to learn that if he’s going to dish it out, he needs to be able to take it. The gloves are off. If he wants to leave because he can’t cope with the banter I’m giving him back then so be it.”
• -Nick and Harry are having a chat. Nick tells her she’s going back to her own bed saying, “I get way too tempted. It’s so frustrating. Eventually things will happen between us if we keep sharing a bed.” Harry responds, “So be it.” Nick comments, “I don’t want to have sex in the Big Brother house.”
• - Marc apologises to Chloe saying that he was annoyed with Harry and took it out on her instead. Chloe accepts his apology.
• Jade and Joel talk about Marc. Jade says, “He gives me comfort. I get his banter. I think he’s starting to like people and he doesn’t want to admit that.”
• - Marc and Sam are talking about Harry and her possible relationship with a partner outside the house. Marc says sexual behaviour with anyone other than your partner is cheating.
• -Nick is with Harry in the sky room. Harry says, “I don’t want to do something I regret (regarding Marc). I’m not going to learn to ignore him. I’m going to learn to smash his face in.” Harry tells Nick, “I’m not trying to lead you on. I like cuddling you. You know what my situation is.”
• - Sam and Marc playing around in the kitchen. Marc kisses Sam. Cristian asks, “Was that the first one?” Sam, “No.”
• - Jack and Danny are talking about Nick, “Look where he is now. It’s like with Jade. It’s boring. I was going to nominate him.” Danny responds, “He’s not really doing anything else. It’s like he’s not even there.”
• -Marc and Sam are on the sofa discussing the eviction. “You’d better not have a boyfriend outside and be making me look like a moron.” Sam teases him and they start kissing.
• Most housemates are in the bedroom. Marc and Sam are in bed together under the duvet. There are kissing noises coming from under the covers. Sam asks the housemates to turn the lights off.
• -Some of the housemates leave the bedroom to discuss what is going on. Jack says, “Cristian just told me they’re having sex.” Joel says, “If she’s drunk, they’re doing it”. Nick comments, “He wants to go on Friday and be remembered.” Danny says, “This will do him no favours.”
• -Big Brother switches the lights on again in the bedroom. All the other housemates are staring at Sam and Marc in the bed. Chloe says, “Someone’s getting a wank.” Big Brother switches the lights off. The kissing noises continue.