|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 14
Shown: Tonight, Tuesday 19th January, at 9:00pm on Channel 5
More pictures from Day 14 HERE
On tonight’s show: Kristina judges a dance task and one housemate will be evicted live
Also, on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5, guests include: the latest evicted housemate, Sherrie Hewson, Amy Childs and Dan Wootton
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· Last night, Angie slept in Big Brother’s spare room.
· In the bedroom, Gemma is filling Danniella in on last night’s events.
· In the kitchen, John and Kristina are talking about Gemma. He says, “She’s already ruined my entire Big Brother experience. I’m going to pretend she is not here.”
· Big Brother informs the house that David left in the middle of the night, and that he loves all the housemates. Housemates comment that they will miss him.
· Big Brother also informs the house that Angie is in the spare room. Megan remarks, “She packs her bags all the time!”
· In the toilet, Christopher is covering Gemma all over with fake tan.
· John tells Jeremy that he doesn’t care what people think of him, and if he receives boos, “I’ve done nothing to be ashamed of.”
· For today’s task, Kristina must get the whole house dancing, for a tango competition that she will judge.
· Kristina puts the house into the following dance pairs: Tiffany and John, Megan and Scotty T, Danniella and Darren, Stephanie and Jeremy, and Gemma and Christopher.
· During the performance, Kristina will eliminate contestants pair by pair, by tapping them on the shoulder until the final pair remains.
· Housemates perform for Kristina. Stephanie and Jeremy are crowned he winners due to their ‘skilful lifts’.
· In the garden, some of the housemates are talking about Angie. Gemma comments, “I find her volatile.”
· Angie is in the diary room, “I’m OK thank you, 103 temperature, but apart from that I’m alright. I’ll explain to everyone what happened.”
· Angie returns to her housemates. Danniella is annoyed by her return.
· In the diary room, John jokes to Big Brother, “I’m sure Gemma will be thrilled if I get to stay!”
· In the garden, Danniella tells Darren that she thinks Scotty T and Megan are perfect for each other, “She’s got good morals. For me that’s the sort of role model I want my daughter to look up to. She’s a nice girl.”
· In the bedroom, Scotty reveals to Megan, “I think you could love me, and I could love you.” Jeremy adds that he thinks they could love each other. Scotty T admits, “I would go after her, and if nothing did happen, we will still be good friends.” Megan agrees.
· Some of the housemates are in the bedroom. Gemma tells Christopher that she was gutted that he woke her up and not to do it again, he replies, “But you wake people up!”
· In the diary room, Tiffany is talking to Big Brother, “I am so attracted to Darren. When we were doing the dance numbers and he was in his suit, he looked so amazing! If Darren wasn’t married, I would have private chats with him.” She also thinks Jeremy is cool; however he is very loyal to Stephanie.
· Christopher is complaining about Gemma. John comments, “Unfortunately you are her b*tch!”
· In the garden, Gemma is explaining to Tiffany that she wishes she had someone who was financially stable to look after her. “I’m 34 and no one has ever whisked me off my feet! I just don’t think it will ever happen to me.”