|Celebrity Big Brother #CBB Daily Update: Day 20
Shown: Tonight, Monday 25th January 2016 at 9pm on Channel 5
On tonight’s show: The end of immunity weekend,
Guess the cocktails task,
Housemates play truth or dare.
Also, on tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 11pm on Channel 5, guests include: Ex-housemates David Guest and Megan McKenna, Shaun Williamson and Luisa Zissman
Key highlights and quotes from tonight’s show:
· After an explosive day yesterday, a happier house is waking up.
· It’s the final day of immunity weekend. So far, Gemma and Stephanie have successfully won immunity.
· Big Brother gathers the housemates. As an immunity winner, Stephanie is offered a special pampering prize of a facial and massage. If she accepts the prize, the hot water and appliances will be switched off all day. Housemates persuade her to accept her prize.
· In the kitchen, Gemma is talking about love to John and Christopher, “Weird I’ve never met anyone that really loved me, or settled with them and had kids.” The pair tells her that she is successful as she has two businesses, John replies, “If you really want it, you would go and get it.” She agrees.
· Stephanie receives her immunity award.
· On the sofa, Gemma is using reiki to help Darren with his movements, and advises him to relax and visualise going to the toilet.
· In the garden, Jeremy, Christopher and Scotty T are talking about Jeremy and Stephanie, Scotty T comments, “You’re all over her every minute of the day!” Jeremy confirms he has feelings for her, the pair advises him to hold back on his feelings.
· Darren confirms that he has been to the toilet, and has Gemma to thank for that.
· Tiffany is talking to Big Brother in the diary room, “They are all pretending to know and care for each other. I’m bored with the energy in this house, there’s nobody here that I can relate to.”
· In the bedroom, Danniella and Gemma tell Stephanie that they believe everything will be alright with her and her boyfriend when she leaves the house.
· In the diary room, Christopher is talking about Danniella, Gemma and Stephanie, “I’m glad they’ve sorted out their differences. The tension you could cut with a knife!”
· Big Brother has gathered housemates in the Forgotten Theatre for the final part of immunity weekend.
· In order to win immunity from the next eviction, housemates must guess the ingredients of the three cocktails that are served to them by Gemma and Stephanie.
· The housemate that most accurately guesses the ingredients of the cocktails wins immunity.
· Three unlikely cocktail concoctions are served to the housemates. Tiffany refuses to take part and not taste the cocktails.
· Darren scores the most points, and therefore is the third housemate to win immunity along with Gemma and Stephanie. The other six housemates now face eviction on Tuesday.
· Immunity weekend comes to end with a masquerade ball. However, the three immune housemates are now asked to each choose a housemate that will not receive an invite to the ball. Gemma chooses Christopher, Stephanie chooses Tiffany, and Darren chooses Danniella; these three housemates are not invited to the ball.
· In the kitchen, Tiffany is upset that she wasn’t invited to the masquerade ball and tells Gemma, “I feel these people in this house don’t want me here. I don’t belong here, it’s OK, it’s the truth; I’m not a part of this team.” Gemma disagrees with her.
· Christopher, Tiffany and Danniella entertain themselves while the other housemates enjoy the ball in the Forgotten Theatre.
· During the ball, Gemma and John discuss how they can make Tiffany feel more included in the house.
· Stephanie heads to bed for an early night.
· After the ball, most of the housemates are sitting in the garden. They call Tiffany to come and join them. She comes outside and sits next to Scotty T who then puts his arm around her.
· In the living area, most of the housemates are playing truth or dare, Tiffany picks dare and housemates dare her to kiss Scotty T. The pair kiss.
· Jeremy is up next and picks a dare; housemates dare him to kiss Tiffany, the pair kiss. Tiffany laughs, “It’s a game! I’m in the mood now as I’ve had two kisses!”
· Danniella quickly calls to Tiffany, “Truth! You kiss them both again and tell us who the best kisser is!” Tiffany kisses Scotty T, and then Jeremy again, and announces that Scotty T is the best kisser. Housemates laugh.
· Tiffany asks Darren, truth or dare, he picks truth. She asks him if he has ever fantasied about cheating on his wife, he replies, “God’s honest absolute truth, never. If you knew about Darren Day 10 years ago, you’ll never believe it. I’m proper reformed.”
· In the garden, Darren tells Danniella that he’s upset about Tiffany’s question.
· In the garden, Tiffany and Scotty T share a kiss and she tells him that he is a good kisser. He and Jeremy then decide to jump in the pool wearing their boxer shorts.
· Tiffany watches on, “You’ve both got a nice ass, both of y’all!”
· In the bedroom, Jeremy reveals to Stephanie that he kissed Tiffany as part of a game.
· In the bathroom, Tiffany opens the shower door whilst Scotty T is taking a shower, “I like your body!”
· Jeremy tries to talk to Stephanie but she refuses, and says she just wants to sleep. He asks her if she’s annoyed because he kissed Tiffany, she disagrees and tells him that they are ‘just pals’. Jeremy goes back to his bed, “You’re allowed to play me like a fool when you have a boyfriend, and I’m not allowed to have a game with the lads?! One rule for you and one rule for me. It’s just ridiculous.”