Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 30-07-2009, 08:02 AM #1

Default *VIDEOS* And stories: From last night - Noirin and Isaac chat + Bea/Halfwit/Dogface gossip about Noirin! - LF CATCHUP

I'm not sure how to embed stuff here so here are the links:

- Bea, Halfwit and Dogface gossip about Noirin with Bea saying she wanted the attention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUok4tbFBiw

- Noirin and Isaac talk about Noirin's time in the house with Noirin saying "let the games begin" now her ex has has entered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KG_8dUtfJw

More overnight catchup storys:

Quote:
Noirin seemed to have totally forgotten Siavash after he ex, Isaac, entered the house last night. Bea and Rodrigo however were quick to remind her about Siavash’s feelings and how she has treated him.

Speaking the kitchen Bea told her, “I think from Siavash’s point of view he feels embarrassed about the situation. “I think he feels he sacrificed a lot for nothing,” she explained.

“You make your own decisions. I sacrificed losing Isaac,” replied Noirin feeling she had done nothing wrong.

A little later in the bathroom Rodrigo had a chance for a one to one conversation with Noirin, “I think he’s really upset,” he started, “If it was me I’d feel devastated.”

“I’m not going out with anyone,” Noirin replied, “I’m single, I’m 25 years old, I’m still in love with my ex. I kissed Siavash, I liked Siavash, I fancied Siavash but I love my boyfriend. End of.”

“Like you said, it’s none of my business,” Rodrigo responded. “I’m just saying what I think.”
and

Quote:
Siavash

It’s fair to say that Isaac’s arrival in the house last night ruffled far more than a few feathers – it got the whole house talking – with most bitching about how Noirin seemingly dropped Siavash for her ex. In the early hours, Marcus and Siavash aired their thoughts.

Sitting away from the other housemates in the sitting area under duvets Marcus persuaded Siavash not to walk, “Leave like a ****ing man, people will say “he had that on his plate and solider on through it”, it’s definitely a chance to shine.”

“I said to bb if this is my moment I do not want this any more I just what to ****ing…” Siavash trailed off. “I was happy with not having any ****ing romance. I dunno it’s like…. I just … ah cock….. everyone did say so ‘be careful’, this, that.”

“Do you know what I think about Noirin?” Marcus asked before continuing, “I think she only moved things on with you because of Bea and because of her flirting with you.”

“I don’t think she really gives two thoughts about anything apart from what’s in her mind, she doesn’t go that far. Noirin just thinks about Noirin,” Marcus continued.

“I just thought….we did have these talks, when we leave this and that… but people can change their mind at any time. I cannot mentally get myself to talk or look at her. I’m gonna try not to be in the same room as them,” Siavash said.

“Probably best way for a couple of days,” Marcus advised.

“There’s going to be happy times and sad times,” Siavash said, “I’m sure there’s going to be more ups an downs.”

“I think if they put my ex in I’d just have sex with her all the time,” said Marcus changing the subject.

“I want to hook up with Bea just to piss Noirin off, but I got a feeling she wouldn’t give two ****s,” Siavash said.

“You’d be a bit of a prick if you did that,” suggested Marcus.

“I would never, one fake romance in the house is enough for me,” concluded Siavash.

It looks as like Noirin’s ex in the house has caused a lot of tension in the house already – will Friday’s eviction change anything?
spkx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:07 AM #2

Thanks for posting all that.

And:

Quote:
“I think if they put my ex in I’d just have sex with her all the time,” said Marcus changing the subject.
Wouldn't you just love to see some pictures and read some information about the Wolverine's ex-girlfriend?
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:15 AM #3

brilliant! thanks for posting! so gutted though noirin is going to be evicted!

love the psycho mind games!
moveupandon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:16 AM #4

i want both marcus and noirin to stay in now as it will be interesting with isaac in. Someone like hira should go instead as she does nothing for tv
walter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:37 AM #5

I couldn't watch all of the Noirin and Isaac one because she is so animated talking about herself. What a self-obsessed womans she is!!!!
And as for her plan to 'run a-****ing muck' ...well maybe she can do that outside the house on friday!!!
Daffodil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:38 AM #6

It will bring Sea of hash and Mucus together

and it will be the end of Nora

IsleOfWeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2009, 08:56 AM #7
Banned

Banned

I hope the backstabbing of Siavash and her arrogant fce is shown on the hls show ,we will soon know iff bb want her to stay or not
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bea or halfwit or dogface, catchup, chat, gossip, isaac, lf, night, noirin, stories, videos