Notices

Rate this Entry

The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive

Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to MySpace Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to Twitter Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to StumbleUpon Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to Google Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to del.icio.us Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to Facebook Submit "The MJ Story currently, why not when he was still alive" to Digg
Posted 14-03-2019 at 10:02 AM by Nicky91

if this was a heavy debate like we got now back when MJ was still alive, they could've like punished him for his crimes

now they can't, just talking about it

talking is good ofc, but after this discussion we need to forget and help those who got abused by MJ, heal those wounds

i'm not gonna ban MJ's music myself, what he has done to children is wrong but i am just liking his music, and not gonna decide to like or dislike music based upon someone's personality, what he has done
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 179 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Unfortunately this happens a lot, people not able to speak out for years and years about abuse when they were kids..so sometimes by the time they can talk about it the abuser is dead. I think it probably still helps victims to just..get it all out. Though in this case the abuse these men are getting is ridiculous. Would put anyone off reporting abuse from when they were kids, especially if it was a celeb that did it.