Notices

Rate this Entry

Why is David Gest on my telly?

Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to MySpace Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to Twitter Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to Google Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to Facebook Submit "Why is David Gest on my telly?" to Digg
Posted 22-12-2009 at 09:02 PM by Stu
Updated 22-12-2009 at 09:04 PM by Stu

And more importantly, who is he? The dude is the classic case of someone riding on the coatails of others and with Jacko's death earlier this year, Gest was out in full force with his discount hair bleach, daft T-Shirts and came-free-with-a-magazine bling.

And I thought that was it.

I did. I mean I really, really did.

But for some reason, David fucking Gest is also synonymous with Christmas these days for some reason. Gest is ALL over my fucking telly again now that it's Christmas!

Is he really Santa? Is Santa real? Or is he the grinch trying to steal my christmas? I mean seriously, the dude looks like Jackie Chan channeling the spirit of a camp dead celebrity I can't be bothered of thinking of.

No, Freddie Mercury won't do.

Get him off my telly. Gest. Not Freddie.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1284 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It was worth it to see Sherrie Hewson's dinner party though
  2. Old Comment
    LOL!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    Stu has spoken.