Notices

Rate this Entry

my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum

Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to MySpace Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to Twitter Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to StumbleUpon Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to Google Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to del.icio.us Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to Facebook Submit "my dear mods/admin, tell us your thoughts of what can bring more life into this forum" to Digg
Posted 13-11-2019 at 10:04 AM by Nicky91

we need something what can attract more new members to this forum

maybe something called ''live chat'' for example movie premieres, award shows, or eurovision carpet event

i already liked Dezzy's one idea he had at rupaul drag race with the ''toot'' and ''boot'' maybe we can do something like that for outfits/dresses on red carpets

we need to expand more globally actually, members wise i mean

i'd love more members from Germany in here (so i can discuss dancing on ice Germany, or lets dance Germany) and would be nice if german's big brother gets shared a lot more too,

less drama, less negativity, bc more positivity is also better for the sake of the forum

maybe few members from africa, since their song contest (AfriMusic) is also growing more and more, next year for the first time live shows, YouTube livestreamed too, probably also televised idk

i see potential in TiBB, for it to grow more than a big brother forum, and no name change is needed
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 59 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    these were my thoughts/ideas
  2. Old Comment
    Yes we once had a Live Chat Room
    it was Funky