Notices

so Much RANDOM!!!
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Oh wow, how time flies!

Posted 07-05-2016 at 04:27 PM by Josiah. (My Blog/Very Random Things)

Well, everyone. I can't believe that on August 25th, it will mark 5 years since I joined TiBB. It feels so weird, yet amazing that I've been on this place for so long; and I've made some of the most amazing friends ever. I am so happy to say that I have become a much stronger person through this forum, and with all the discussions and I've gotten to be a part of; it's made it all worth while. I am not leaving the forum. I'll be staying on a long time. I love you all (as friends), and thanks for...
It's Like I'm Burnt Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 416 Comments 0 Josiah. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hi again!

Posted 22-04-2014 at 07:17 PM by Josiah. (My Blog/Very Random Things)

Well, I just wanted to say this now... I'm at 1,000 posts!
It's Like I'm Burnt Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 987 Comments 2 Josiah. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Okay, well...

Posted 10-09-2013 at 10:20 PM by Josiah. (My Blog/Very Random Things)

Everyone, I have something I need to tell you that has been close to me for quite some time. What you are about to hear might shock some of you. Well, everyone; I'm gay. Yes, I did say that 3 letter word; gay. I felt like there was a part of me missing and this is the way that I can put that piece in place. So, I guess that is my most recent post.
It's Like I'm Burnt Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1054 Comments 2 Josiah. is offline Edit Tags
Old

Umm...

Posted 16-07-2013 at 05:43 AM by Josiah. (My Blog/Very Random Things)

Is it just me or am I the only one here on TiBB that has a real life photo of them as their avatar?
It's Like I'm Burnt Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1182 Comments 5 Josiah. is offline Edit Tags
Old

*bawling* and 2 important things...

Posted 05-07-2013 at 09:11 PM by Josiah. (My Blog/Very Random Things)

Hey everyone. I'm just upset because either my friends here on TiBB are either leaving or getting banned and I don't like it. I wish TiBB could go back to earlier this year where there were no bans for like 2 months. I'm also going to be moving next month. I have no idea where I'm moving but I'll keep LIVEWIRE going on. Also, I have camp starting on Sunday. So, I will have no internet there making it impossible for me to get on TiBB from 7 July @ 3.00pm-12 July @ 10pm-ish.

I hope...
It's Like I'm Burnt Out
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 780 Comments 1 Josiah. is offline Edit Tags