Notices

Old

Braces Day 4

Posted 05-11-2009 at 07:07 PM by *mazedsalv**

Not going as bad as i thought.

Yesterday only 2 days into treatment i went into the ortho again as i was having discomfort and the braces was giving me ulcers... great :/
But the reason is because my teeth are already moving incredibly quick!!

So from 18-20 months that they originally said, she now said that it will be 15 months now, just over one year.

Im getting used to eating now, i was told not to east solid food until 2 weeks in, but i have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1051 Comments 1 *mazedsalv** is offline Edit Tags
Old

Job Search- TKMaxx

Posted 13-10-2009 at 06:44 PM by *mazedsalv**

As much as I hate the shop, I went in today after college and we arranged an interview after I come back from my London trip for Film.

Apparently theres a strong possibility they will give me the job because my sister works there!

But they will only have me work for defenite, for 11 weeks just until after Christmas, and then if i worked hard they will keep me on.

But my sister said they said the same thing to ehr 4 years ago, she didnt work that hard,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2101 Comments 4 *mazedsalv** is offline Edit Tags
Old

Put On Weight- DAY 1

Posted 12-10-2009 at 03:26 PM by *mazedsalv**

This is my plan...

Put on weight!

Thats it, but how exactly do i do it. Its almost impossible for me to put on weight!! I need major help on it.

Im trying to eat as much protein and carbs as i can... i need to sign up for gym as soon as possible.

Today is day 1

I hope people can comment and help me out on what to eat...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1543 Comments 5 *mazedsalv** is offline Edit Tags