Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Is Zionism really Judaism

Posted 13-07-2019 at 12:00 PM by DemolitionRed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 26 Comments 0 DemolitionRed is offline Edit Tags
Old

Say what you think and mean what you say.

Posted 28-06-2019 at 01:35 PM by DemolitionRed
Updated 28-06-2019 at 01:50 PM by DemolitionRed

Say what you think and mean what you say.

Corbyn and the Labour Party are not anti-semitic. Very few people except those sitting to the right wouldn't disagree with those words but for those who are unsure, please listen to what these two Jewish activists have to say.

Miko Peled was born in Israel and the son of a well known Israeli general. He has written several books including 'Journey of an Israeli in Palestine and Injustice' and 'The Story of the Holy Land Foundation...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 32 Comments 0 DemolitionRed is offline Edit Tags
Old

Nobody is hankering for a war in Iran

Posted 16-06-2019 at 05:28 PM by DemolitionRed

Firstly, Iran is huge compared to countries like Afghanistan. It has the same sort of terrain as Afghanistan and its borders are very heavily guarded. A war with Iran would be the mother of all wars where there would likely be no victors but massive deaths on all sides.
Nobody is hankering for a war with Iran.

You have to ask yourself why Iran would fire missiles or plant mines along the Straits of Hormuz. What is in it for Iran? Yes, they've made threats and who can blame...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 68 Comments 2 DemolitionRed is offline Edit Tags
Old

Today my day just got better and better.

Posted 04-06-2019 at 06:25 PM by DemolitionRed

This morning I rescued a daddy longlegs from my sink. I'd normally of run a mile but since hypnotherapy I've lost all fear of insects.

Then a baby starling flew in through the window at work. I managed to pick it up and feel its little heart fluttering in my hands; took it to the window and released it.

I left work and bumped into a dear friend of mine who just happens to be a priest. We went for coffee and I came away feeling really energised.

Then...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 40 Comments 0 DemolitionRed is offline Edit Tags
Old

For those who love Trump and want a "no deal Brexit"

Posted 03-06-2019 at 08:18 PM by DemolitionRed

Its odd that so many people who want a ‘no deal Brexit’ are also Trump supporters who seem equally keen to go into a deal with America the moment we pull out.

So we leave one trade deal and join another because the complexities of a trade deal with America is little different to being in the EU, just the rules change.

A trade deal with America is under condition that we accept all sorts of obligations. We would have to abide by the very same WTO rules that Trump is...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 51 Comments 1 DemolitionRed is offline Edit Tags