Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Tony Montana and Epic.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 298
  1. Epic.
    07-08-2019 10:59 PM
    Epic.
    Darren from BB1 for Gay Love Island!

Imagine if he had to pitch in during islander vote offs
    "I would like to vote out this couple because it'd be nice for them to see if their relationship can work out okay when they get out of here"
  2. Tony Montana
    07-08-2019 09:21 PM
    Tony Montana
    2 is a better series.

Although I prefer Amber, Anna and Maura to anyone in that series.
  3. Epic.
    07-08-2019 08:03 PM
    Epic.
    Oh in that case I'll probably prefer 2 then. I really enjoyed 5 but sometimes it got slightly inconsistent
  4. Tony Montana
    07-08-2019 08:00 PM
    Tony Montana
    Looking forward to it.

2 is commonly seen as the best and is my favourite. It's the most consistently entertaining. There's not one boring episode.

2 > 5 > 1 > 3 > 4 is how I would rank them all.
  5. Epic.
    07-08-2019 07:55 PM
    Epic.
    Yeah it was really enjoyable, would love to rewatch the previous series once all the BBUKs are done with, even wouldn't mind watching the not very adored series 4
  6. Tony Montana
    07-08-2019 07:47 PM
    Tony Montana
    I see. I was the same as you. I had only watched snippets of series 1 and 2 at the time of their airings, but it wasn't enough to make me be interested, despite all of my cousins constant recommendations. Besides, I was too invested in Timebomb and BB17 to care about LI.

It was only during series 3, when the show was at its peak ratings wise and everyone talking about it, that I had decided to watch it. It was 2 weeks into the series that I started. I was hooked after a particular talked about episode, and like yourself, I had decided to binge watch all the episodes the following day.

After series 3 ended, I went back and watched series 1 and 2, and I've loved this show ever since.
  7. Epic.
    07-08-2019 07:38 PM
    Epic.
    Cheers .

Hmm yes and no. I watched it cause of Maura's arrival being recommended to me so I was expecting to enjoy that aspect and I knew how much of a popular landscape the show is at this stage, but on the other hand when I had only watched snippets of it in the past few years I wasn't as interested and didn't know if a more edited type of reality show would appeal to me either, so I was surprised but also expected to enjoy what was to come .
  8. Tony Montana
    07-08-2019 07:34 PM
    Tony Montana
    I have to say I loved your enthusiasm for Love Island this year. Despite it being your first time ever watching, it felt like you were a regular long time watcher.

Did you expect to enjoy it as much as you did?
  9. Epic.
    23-07-2019 02:55 PM
    Epic.
    Seen it .
  10. Tony Montana
    23-07-2019 02:38 PM
    Tony Montana
    It's here!