Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Scoot and Epic.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 32
  1. Scoot
    29-11-2018 09:35 PM
    Scoot
    It’s been about 7 years since I watched it last so it probably wouldn’t be accurate I could do a top 5 in no particular order though?

1. Nadia
    2. Michelle
    3. Victor
    4. Ahmed
    5. I can’t decide between Jason/Shell/Daniel

It was such a great cast though
  2. Epic.
    29-11-2018 03:08 PM
    Epic.
    Can you rank the BB5 cast (with color)? I want to see if our opinions are still identical like they tend to be
  3. Scoot
    21-11-2018 06:55 PM
    Scoot
    Sounds about right, to be honest it was so long ago I barely remember any of it But I do remember loving Charley, Nicky, Carole and Lesley
  4. Epic.
    21-11-2018 09:42 AM
    Epic.
    I like it but it was much better earlier on, probably during the amount of time you were watching it. All of it's best housemates go way too early and the side I root against generally get their way. It's one of those series that had all the ingredients to go perfect, but doesn't </3 I'm still liking it because of Charley always barely coasting by in house popularity but the bad housemates are REVOLTING to watch, so it's hard to form a proper opinion till I finish.
  5. Scoot
    21-11-2018 09:36 AM
    Scoot
    BB2 is decent, but hasn’t aged as well imo. It’s still pretty good though.
    BB4 is... well... it exists It’s got a terrible eviction order, but worth it just to make it to the Lisa Jeynes experience partway through haha
    On the bright side the quality of BB4 gave us BB5 so?

How’re you finding BB8? About 10 years ago it was my first taste of bbuk and I loved it, but stopped halfway through because life.
  6. Epic.
    21-11-2018 08:48 AM
    Epic.
    I'm looking forward to it then.

Oh yeah that reminds me, I should probably ask you about 2 & 4 since I haven't seen them either
  7. Scoot
    21-11-2018 01:56 AM
    Scoot
    If you’ve watched any of the other old school series and enjoyed them I’d say definitely give it a go. It’s got a pretty good cast overall and most of the episodes are only 20ish minutes so it’s a breeze to watch.
    There’s obviously nothing in the way of twists, but if you go in knowing what you’re getting yourself into it’s pretty fun to just watch them. It’s also not very conflict heavy but it’s still got a pretty good vibe to it imo.

I haven’t seen BB3 but out of 1/2/4 I’d say 1 is definitely the best.

If you can bare with the slower moments I think you’ll find a lot to like. You just gotta put yourself in the right mindset
  8. Epic.
    20-11-2018 03:05 PM
    Epic.
    Since you've seen lots of my posts, do you think I'd like BB1? I think I'll watch it after BB8
  9. Scoot
    12-11-2018 10:44 AM
    Scoot
    Haha you’re making me look forward to BB6 even more now!
    I guess a silver lining of the show being cancelled is that there’s no excuse to not get to it now
  10. Epic.
    10-11-2018 09:03 AM
    Epic.
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to your's too
    You'll ADORE BB6, it's pretty much the high point of the show and has everything you'd want in a series. It's very hostile and over the top but is VERY funny and entertaining throughout. You share most of the same opinions as me too, so the housemates you're a fan of will likely be among the BEST for you
    Although I should probably say I've never watched BB1 so we're equal in recommendations we haven't seen