Notices

Conversation Between starry and Marc
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Marc
    12-08-2013 12:35 PM
    Marc
    Aw that's a shame! I think you'd have enjoyed it. It's not as good as the tv show but I try hard

I need to start watching BB Aus I've got a lot to catch up on!
  2. starry
    12-08-2013 12:29 PM
    starry
    Ok I haven't seen that. I don't normally do forum games though, I tend to have time for forum discussion and that's it.
  3. Marc
    12-08-2013 12:20 PM
    Marc
    Aah man! the ratings scare me! Everybody needs to start watching these programmes for god sake! I'm loving the mole and really enjoyed TAR last year I reckon the mole is Erin or Hillal... Either would make good mole's in my opinion.

There's a Mole forum game on here that I'm running soon you should consider playing! It's pretty fun
  4. starry
    12-08-2013 12:13 PM
    starry
    I quite like the Australian Mole from series 2 onwards. The first one I saw was the 4th. The 5th I think was underrated, I thought the cast was good, and a nice winner.

In this year's Mole I was thinking earlier that Sam could be the Mole, then I began thinking it would be Shaun. I still think Shaun is a possibility but it would be too obvious so I hope it isn't. That leaves Aisha and Erin, Erin would probably be a better mole.

Hopefully they get back to The Amazing Race next year, and if this channel doesn't do it hopefully another channel that is more prepared to invest the money into it will take it up. I can only think that budget considerations were the reason it was shelved this year.
  5. Marc
    12-08-2013 11:41 AM
    Marc
    Yeah I saw you over on SurvivorSucks! or Yuku or whatever people call it. I'm a member over there but I don't post often.

Yeah I love that The Mole is back I didn't realise I hadn't watched Mole 5 so I watched that too. Such a good programme, I'm hooked! So I'm really disappointed that its being so stretched out, but I do still really like it. I think the cast are really good as well, who do you reckon is the mole? If you know who it is don't tell me

When are they doing a TAR2?
  6. starry
    12-08-2013 11:34 AM
    starry
    Yeh I am, have you seen me on another forum? Sometimes the show drags a bit and some tasks they have brought back were the wrong choice I feel. But the cast aren't boring and it's just nice to see The Mole again as they have done it well in Australia in the past. I just wish they hadn't missed The Amazing Race this year.
  7. Marc
    11-08-2013 08:55 AM
    Marc
    Hello!

Enjoying The Mole 6 Aus?