Conversation Between Mystic Mock and RichardG
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 75
  1. RichardG
    05-07-2017 08:28 PM
    RichardG
  2. Mystic Mock
    05-07-2017 07:39 PM
    Mystic Mock
    What if I told you that I was your boss?

Just kidding of course, or am I?
  3. RichardG
    05-07-2017 06:21 PM
    RichardG
    OH MYYYY GOOOOOOD

me @ my satanic boss
  4. Mystic Mock
    01-07-2017 09:04 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I agree, I think some people think it's trendy to dislike something that is popular.
  5. RichardG
    01-07-2017 09:03 PM
    RichardG
    i think ppl just hate on anything that is popular which is silly
  6. Mystic Mock
    01-07-2017 09:01 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I might check World At War out then when I've got the time, thanks for the recommendation.

And Call Of Duty doesn't sound like the type of game that naturally suits Sci-Fi elements, but it's hard for me to judge I suppose.

And as a franchise I'm assuming it has rivalries with other Shooter fandoms such as Doom, Quake, Gears Of War, Bioshock, and Medal Of Honor etc which is giving it some abuse for still being quite popular I think.
  7. RichardG
    01-07-2017 08:56 PM
    RichardG
    world at war was by far the best call of duty

then after that black ops 1 and 2 are fairly equally good

all call of duty's since bo2 have been abysmal tho imo which is why i'm so happy it's returning to ww2, i might be able to get into it again. i don't think there's anything inherently wrong with call of duty as a brand as so many people seem to insist, when it's at it's basics of feet on the ground combat it's rly fun, but for so many year's they've ruined it with all this futuristic space hopping nonsense. >.<
  8. Mystic Mock
    01-07-2017 08:54 PM
    Mystic Mock
    Battlefield 1 does look good, I've not played any of the other Battlefield games though so I don't know if I'd have to catch up on any storylines, I could still check it out though.

I do need to give Call Of Duty a proper go aswell as Call Of Duty 4 looked alright on the PS3.

I do like the Sci-Fi Shooters though, especially Dead Space 1.

What would you say is the best Call Of Duty?
  9. RichardG
    01-07-2017 08:50 PM
    RichardG
    i might get battlefield 1, it's £20 @ argos and i haven't played a shooter in sooooo long

call of duty ww2 looks quite good as well, i'm so happy that world war shooters are coming back rather than the trash modern/futuristic ones that have plagued the genre for so many years
  10. Mystic Mock
    28-05-2017 03:55 PM
    Mystic Mock
    I've been interested in playing Shadow Warrior, but I've always got one or two games ahead of it to get all of the time.

I definitely will get it at some point.