Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between MTVN and Marc
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 663
  1. Marc
    23-11-2013 03:10 PM
    Marc
    Things!!!! Can only get betterrrrrr.

Today is the first day where I feel ridiculously cold, I usually love the winter freeze but I think because I'm ill it's not very pleasurable.. It's too sodding cold

I'm glad it's not a whole lot of pain and tears like it was for me from time to time in my last year, I genuinely did cry once over my dissertation But I reckon you're better off doing a masters now whilst you're in the habit of being a student and especially if you have the money to pay for it.

Yeah my job is at a local council working on planning applications, mostly householder applications say for; extensions or sheds lol but I will need to do a masters if I want to progress in my job or any other future jobs which at the moment I'm pretty depressed about because I can think of nothing worse than going back to being a student lol but I may as well bite the bullet and look to do it next year. Or maybe the year after that...
  2. MTVN
    22-11-2013 06:26 PM
    MTVN
    Yes but we will get by and things will get better, things always get better. Pretty good you've got yourself a decent job not too long after graduating, that's with your council yeah with your fancy car parking spaces? Feel like I might be coming down with something myself, this weather is too cold

Yeah uni going well actually cheers, apart from the standard grumps of no heating and no money didn't realise quite how much more work there was gonna be in 3rd year either lol, but it's quite interesting stuff so I don't mind that much. I had probably better get used to it cos I think I'm gonna do a masters next year now if all goes well which would probably be a whole lot more stress
  3. Marc
    22-11-2013 04:55 PM
    Marc
    I'm sorry but it's not as great here anymore, just you and some lovely people still here keeping me coming back y'know. Life's not too bad thanks, got a pretty decent job at the moment and learning a lot at the same time. I'm ill at the moment and I've been suffering literally all week! Man flu at its very worse

Uni going alright?
  4. MTVN
    21-11-2013 07:35 PM
    MTVN
    You should stop with your dissappearing act how's life
  5. Marc
    21-11-2013 05:25 PM
    Marc
    I miss you lots
  6. MTVN
    02-11-2013 10:02 AM
    MTVN