Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Ultra Violet and Vicky.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Vicky.
    05-12-2010 03:23 PM
    Vicky.
    I have deleted everything off topic that I can see. It would be best to not even mention the other housemates though, if the thread is to stay on topic. Shouldnt be like that, but it seems it is impossible to have mention of Mario, without someone starting to attack the poster rather than the post.
  2. Ultra Violet
    05-12-2010 12:53 PM
    Ultra Violet
    Could you have a look at the 'miss Ben' thread - we are staying away from the 'who did Ben fancy?' baiting thread - so they really have no need to go off topic and derail the 'miss Ben' thread which could and should be completely innocent ...

You said if I alerted you to what was happening you might follow and do something to stop the badness developing ...

In your hands now ... please help ... or they will just get everything closed again ... x
  3. Ultra Violet
    01-11-2010 09:03 PM
    Ultra Violet
    This is all so utterly stunningly joyous and WONDERFUL ........ UV xx
  4. Vicky.
    01-11-2010 07:12 PM
    Vicky.
  5. Ultra Violet
    01-11-2010 07:10 PM
    Ultra Violet
    Thank you ... you really are very kind ... I like you ... (smiley face and dancing elephant)
  6. Vicky.
    01-11-2010 05:49 PM
    Vicky.
    Just to let you know, to reply to a visitor message, you need to go onto the user who posted its profile. If you put your reply on yours, they probably wont get it