Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between Black Dagger and Liam-
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 29 of 29
  1. Black Dagger
    22-12-2014 02:16 AM
    Black Dagger
    Yeah I'm so over Ziggler atm. Kidd should have a nice run for a couple of months. Still don't get the point of only putting it on Harper for like 3 weeks or so </3. Omfg yes when they were looking at the Playboy pictures and then looked at her as if she was scum for hanging around with them lmao.

Yeah I never understood why she got called up first and they then didn't do much with her outside of a small feud with Layla lol. omfg that was so pointless, I mean it wasn't a proper proper debut but like they were showcasing her with the promo and then had her lose so it was like kk
  2. Liam-
    22-12-2014 02:13 AM
    Liam-
    The IC title needs to come away from Ziggler for a while, he's already over, just give it to Kidd, give him a run and let him be the god that he is ffs.
    Omg when it started gushing when they were out to dinner and the Bella's looks at her like she had Ebola or something <3

Yes! The BFF's were amazing, but as much as I love Summer Rae, I'll never understand why she gets quite a lot of pushes, yet Charlotte has only just been called up, but even then loses to that Canadian wench </3
  3. Black Dagger
    22-12-2014 02:07 AM
    Black Dagger
    lmao yes FACT. Yeah he was in the IC scene for that 2 weeks and I got excited and then he disappeared again </3. pmsl. That was so amazing, when she just randomly kept pissing blood out of her nose and she was like 'erm what is wrong with me' poor lass.

omfg yes they'd be soo good <3. I still hope for a BFF's reunion as well at some point!
  4. Liam-
    22-12-2014 02:05 AM
    Liam-
    Lmao Kidd has become the main reason that I enjoy Nattie lately, he's such a god, I hope he gets given a decent push soon tbh, give him a title.
    Omg, the slap that damaged Nattie's nose and her mental health, I marked out so hard <3

Sasha needs to be brought up asap, team her up with Alicia they'd be the best diva tah team since Laycool
  5. Black Dagger
    22-12-2014 01:57 AM
    Black Dagger
    What is life </3.

Urgh yeah, she's such a heel on Total Divas so it's always funny when she ends up flopping on the main roster, no sympathy for her. Kidd is hilarious when he stands in front of her. Yess! Her slap was my favourite thing of last season <3

omfg yes, hopefully they took a trip to R Evolution and they just start screaming ratchet at each other.
  6. Liam-
    22-12-2014 01:55 AM
    Liam-
    I know! I was enjoying that </3

I'd imagine they were there somewhere by now yeah, ugh Nattie is such an ass, dragging Summer out of the car like that was so uncalled for, she only called her out on her obviously terrible marriage

She so is lmao, a feud between her and Alicia sounds incredible.. Add Sasha Banks into the mix and I'd be in love.
  7. Black Dagger
    22-12-2014 01:47 AM
    Black Dagger
    Not Josy ruining our chat </3

omfg I can't remember seeing them (flop) I will have a look for them now, I bet the WWE youtube channel uploaded them. Omfg what a goddess. Hopefully it's Natty tbh, she was a kuhnt to Summer Rae.

omfg yes, she's a hot mess lmao.
  8. Liam-
    22-12-2014 01:45 AM
    Liam-
    I was literally just about to message you about that <3

Yeah the previews were at the end if the season finale irrc, all the total divas are at a table for something and Paige just goes bat**** on someone and fights them irl, I love her so much.

Cameron is so underrated as a character I can't
  9. Black Dagger
    22-12-2014 01:42 AM
    Black Dagger
    omfg I will assume you didn't see what I said last </3 because it got deleted quickly.

I haven't seen the previews yet omg. I shall look now. But apparently Cameron and Foxy are going to feud and I am so here for that sass.