Notices

Conversation Between Flamingjoe and Gstar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 62
  1. Flamingjoe
    07-08-2017 09:37 PM
    Flamingjoe
    Oh wow. London is a great place. Yeah, it must be what watching BB felt like in its prime when everyone would talk about it Haha I hope I did well... I worked really hard. I'll let you know in about a week. Haha I actually have a lot of good memories with BB11 ngl lmao Just because it was my first full BB series and I was super into it
  2. Gstar
    26-07-2017 11:23 AM
    Gstar
    Yeah i'm hoping to move there next year :-) I know! I watched the Love Island launch and was surprised at how much I liked it and it was good to watch a show that is very popular and had decent ratings Be sure to let me know how you did, I'm sure you aced them I remember my exam results day I nearly had a heart attack (and BB11 was airing at the time so I didn't even have any decent TV to watch lmao)
  3. Flamingjoe
    26-07-2017 10:24 AM
    Flamingjoe
    I watched bits and pieces of Love Island! I liked it. I'll try to watch it properly next year. Oh, wow about you being in London!! Thanks - my results day is sometime mid-August, so fingers crossed. Glad to see you're still well after all this time
  4. Gstar
    09-07-2017 03:25 PM
    Gstar
    Haha (wasn't stalking you or anything), I have sort of gave up with this BB series but I love watching Love Island. I'm okay thanks i've been in London all weekend for pride I hope you're doing well in your exams! I'm sure you'll do great.
  5. Flamingjoe
    08-07-2017 08:34 AM
    Flamingjoe
    Haha omg hi! Sometimes I just come online to read some of the forums, but haven't posted anything yet I'm not actually watching this series because it started during my exams and everyone says how bad it is, so I didn't think it was worth it. How are you? We haven't spoken in years lmao
  6. Gstar
    28-06-2017 01:04 AM
    Gstar
    Omg you were online today
  7. Flamingjoe
    09-07-2014 01:31 PM
    Flamingjoe
    I totally agree. Channel 5 have delivered some ghastly series, especially BB12 and CBB8. 2011 was really a tragic year for Big Brother.
  8. Gstar
    08-07-2014 09:58 PM
    Gstar
    Possibly the worst twist channel 5 has ever done. Apart from CBB9, BB13 and CBB13 BB shouldn't have been picked up by them
  9. Flamingjoe
    08-07-2014 08:37 PM
    Flamingjoe
    Ugh. I know. It was so amazing at the beginning. It's so tragic how quickly this series has gone downhill.

I'm pretty sure it was the early departure of Hurricane Toya that caused this season to get ****. Had they not done that stupid twist where they nominated one of the Power Housemates, she'd probably still be in the House. **** Channel 5 and their stupid "twists".
  10. Gstar
    07-07-2014 07:44 PM
    Gstar
    To think this series had the most potential to be the best since BB10