Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between DanielLuis and Jords
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Jords
    28-07-2012 04:13 AM
    Jords
    Deana's been my favourite since Lydia went (what a horrible eviction that was )
    And yeah loved The Ring Theres been so many more though and hardly any get shown, me and iRyan get so mad about it on here haha
  2. DanielLuis
    28-07-2012 04:08 AM
    DanielLuis
    OMG Thats is so true! I get so angry when they dont show her funny side, when she acted "The Ring" for example! It's like they want to make her out as a sad person that lurks around all day with no sense of humour sometimes! Its really good that people arent falling for it tough
    At least they're showing better sides of her now, like the soldiers inside joke
    Is her your favourite or do you prefer one of the other outsiders over her?
  3. Jords
    28-07-2012 04:04 AM
    Jords
    So true about Deana, bugs me no end when I see people calling her dull or saying Conor 'makes her' no.he.does.not. Most of her fans like how she deals with ALL the bitches in the house, is upfront and honest and keeps her integrity and charm, and I happen to find her really funny dont you? Some of the clips they put online that dont make the HLs anger me! Shed be even more loved tbh
  4. Jords
    28-07-2012 04:04 AM
    Jords
    Yepp youre bang on right! Im glad to see somebody else on the forum that shares a similar opinion regarding stereotypes Ive mentioned it a few times and normally it goes ignored because people dont want to admit/believe it

I agree with Alex winning, but Aaron was my second choice because Jay was an arsehole and although I thought Louise was a nice stunning girl, she didnt add enough to the series. That would have been an AWESOME final although personally I always found Faye a bit meh, Id probably keep it as a F4 with Harry, Alex, Heaven and Aaron. I absolutely loved Heaven shame she left so early (always makes me happy when I see her getting a bit of love )
  5. DanielLuis
    28-07-2012 03:52 AM
    DanielLuis
    Yep, Harry as well. IMO, Alex, Harry, Heaven, Aaron and Faye are way above the others from BB12. Are you imagining that F5? I'd love it
    In the final I actually prefered Alex to win instead of Aaron. I really hated him at one point but my likeness of him came back Its like at one point he became sort of a parody version if his first few weeks, but overall he was great.
    But my point about stereotypes is right, isnt it? This happens every year, and it makes me angry, 'cuse it's like people get way to biased and desulusional and just refuse to see reality! And that really shows with some forum members this year, regarding Deana.