Notices

Conversation Between Bollo and Benjamin
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Bollo
    01-09-2014 09:01 PM
    Bollo
    Of course it will be drunken and debauched...it's The Libertines! Had to book tickets b4 Doherty OD's...Can't believe you've been lucky enough to see them...were they good? Have seen Babyshambles and they were amazing...My friend has just opened a bar in Hackney called 'The Gun' so am hoping there will be a post- gig party there... When do you set sail on your travels?
  2. Benjamin
    21-08-2014 11:41 AM
    Benjamin
    Haha, no they are great whites and I'm ****ting myself at the thought of doing it! But it's on my list of things to do before 40 so needs to be done.

And The Libertines!!! I've seen them, amazing night ahead in London then for that! Is there a group of you going? I'm expecting a very drunken night?
  3. Bollo
    21-08-2014 12:04 AM
    Bollo
    I never been to NZ but I'd love to go there...In my head everybody is like Flight of the Conchords peeps and it's like UK only better weather , better scenery and much more chilled out...? Am going to see The Libertines @ Ally Pally...am V. Excited..!
    Africa ..that sounds adventurous.... Shark diving?...do you get to wear shark proof wetsuits...or are they mini non man eating toothless sharks?
  4. Benjamin
    17-08-2014 12:11 PM
    Benjamin
    New Zealand was beautiful, I really want to go back there again. Could happily live there if I am honest. What gig you going to in London? And yes save lots of money, London burns massive holes in your pockets, but it always worth it.

My next trip is a short one to Africa in November, I'm off to do a shark dive and safari.

Also just checked the rumoured celebs and
  5. Bollo
    16-08-2014 10:39 PM
    Bollo
    Oh I hope you had a fantabulous time on ur travels, tell me ur stories..u sound just like my l'il sis who has wunderlust and has been travelling since she was 21 (she's now 25...and currently working on some posho's boat in Monaco..)At the mo I am looking 4 ward to a trip to London taaaan...I have tickets to a big gig there and am saving up for spending lots of money in Knightsbridge.. Yeah the celebs i have seen due to go in BB ...well I have heard of one...and they creep me out...Where are u going on ur next trip Mr.T ?? xx
  6. Benjamin
    16-08-2014 10:06 PM
    Benjamin
    Hey hey, I am back from my travels for a wee while. Life is good, just working again to save some pennies for the next trip. What about you, what you up to nowadays? Also I have no idea who is in CBB, probably the usual bunch that nobody knows, lol.
  7. Bollo
    16-08-2014 09:15 PM
    Bollo
    Hey you, I thought you'd gone a -travelling? Or am i wrong...? Am a bit sporadic on here but am looking forward to CBB ...although if the rumours i hear are true I haven't heard of any of the celebs? And my celeb threshold is quite low!!FFS I watch crap like MIC?! Anyhoo hows life with the glamourous turtle?
  8. Benjamin
    29-07-2014 06:31 AM
    Benjamin
    Bollo! Not seen you around for ages! How are you?
  9. Benjamin
    19-04-2012 10:51 PM
    Benjamin
    Oh, all is good in the world again.
  10. Bollo
    19-04-2012 10:48 PM
    Bollo
    That's better. Alanis Rocks