No intricate and precious mouthful... ever quite the same
  2. Gstar
    09-02-2013 01:55 AM
    Gstar
    You're making my mouth water stop
  3. BizarreCharisma
    08-02-2013 10:30 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    Haagen-Dazs is becoming a favourite of mine, you can wallow in your own fatness with B&J except you feel sort of good afterwards abd you can taste the vanilla ice cream rather than have it filled with caramel, chocolate and all kinds of s**t :@
  4. Gstar
    08-02-2013 07:58 PM
    Gstar
    Oh yeah, ofcourse. I don't really know my alcohol that well, and yes the more junk food the better imo
  5. BizarreCharisma
    08-02-2013 07:41 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    Red wine is for a sad occasion one would assume?

Cava or WKD for a celebratory occasion, and sone calrie busting food too
  6. Gstar
    08-02-2013 06:39 PM
    Gstar
    Oooooh, yeah I see how easy it is to get attached if someone is doing that, he was ******ing with your head and he knew full well he was doing it smh.

That's amaaaaaaaaaaaazing news, that deffo deserves some red wine, I'll drink to that ... if I was in Scotland
  7. BizarreCharisma
    08-02-2013 12:29 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    Well technically I don't know any official rules but NSA surely means there can't be any feelings (be that the strings) invovled, and he was always opening up to me about his family etc and saying he thought I was a great person. When people make me feel nice about myself I get attached you know?

He he thanks, I am pretty sassy like that <3

I had some great news today too, my mate who was diagnosed with cancer last year had successful surgery which removed the tumour, I couldn't be happier
  8. Gstar
    07-02-2013 05:34 PM
    Gstar
    The 4th time? Sounds like you've had an eventful couple of months. Yeah I see where you're coming from about leading on, I know what nsa means but what is the can do's and can't do's. I didn't know that you're not allowed to cuddle if it's nsa

And I told you before it started that I wasn't a fan of David to start off with, he seems like the kinda person who is used to getting what he wants, tbh he reminds me of someone I know. But yeah, glad you finally ended it, if I'm honest I think you just need to focus on school right about now so it's back to being an independant black woman which you're best at.
  9. BizarreCharisma
    07-02-2013 03:59 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    OK lol

Fine, had a bit of an exam breakdown two weeks ago but I'mm cool now, and me/David are through for good for the 4th time

Dude has committment issues, and I felt lead on tbh, if you are to have an NSA relationship then the last thing you should do is be affectionate like cuddling afterwards and basically talking at all.

Everytime I suggested a relationship between us he got pure hostile, ans kast week was just the final straw, he said and I quote: "Shame weans in Africa die every day when ur breathing the air"

I replied rather poignantly to that lol

How's life in ur ends?
  10. BizarreCharisma
    07-02-2013 03:56 PM
    BizarreCharisma
    OK lol

Fine, had a bit of an exam breakdown two weeks ago but I'mm cool now, and me/David are through for good for the 4th time

Dude has committment issues, and I felt lead on tbh, if you are to have an NSA relationship then the last thing you should do is be affectionate like cuddling afterwards and basically talking at all.

Everytime I suggested a relationship between us he got pure hostile, ans kast week was just the final straw, he said and I quote: "Shame weans in Africa die every day when ur breathing the air"

I replied rather poignantly to that lol

How's life in ur ends?