Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between JerseyWins and Calderyon
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 40
  1. JerseyWins
    29-02-2020 05:53 PM
    JerseyWins
    I did watch just about half of them so maybe I'll watch any that I'm considering picking before my pick happens.

Good luck picking out of the scraps in Round 2 But I do think you're off to a fine start
  2. Calderyon
    29-02-2020 05:22 PM
    Calderyon
    I think the twist will help a lot of people.
  3. Calderyon
    29-02-2020 05:21 PM
    Calderyon
    Increase the speed of those interviews to 1.5x or 2.0x and you're good to go.

I watched them on normal speeds though and have to say, they're very useful.
  4. JerseyWins
    29-02-2020 04:46 PM
    JerseyWins
    I like your pick btw! I feel like any minority has big pre-merge potential which is sad but aside from that Sheldon really seems level-headed and like he could be in for the long haul Very normal guy who's strategic, just depends if he can fit in with the cast which seems a bit goofy overall
  5. JerseyWins
    29-02-2020 04:44 PM
    JerseyWins
    Thanks

And I don't even know who I'm picking yet at all I've watched a few interviews but I've given up on them. Started watching those little like 2 min bio clips this morning and will continue watching those in a bit before I make my pick. Might not be the best for deciding who will do well on this season lol but they're fun & easy to get through.
  6. Calderyon
    28-02-2020 08:53 AM
    Calderyon
    I did watch all of the interviews and made a list but that being said i have some doubts about it.

Ie: Yes, i kinda have, but i have my doubts as some of the interviews seemed maybe "too good" to be true and some were "messes".

P.S And yes, i will help.

P.S 2 You should consider PM:ing Wizard to ask if he would want to participate, since he has been consistently doing so for a while.

P.S 3 Is it a male or a female?
  7. JerseyWins
    28-02-2020 04:39 AM
    JerseyWins
    Hey Cald, you've helped me in the past with the BB fantasy game, any chance you could help me keep it together and updated again?

Also don't tell me who but any ideas who you'll be picking yet? You have an early pick again which could be a blessing or a curse (seems to be more of a curse overall)
  8. Calderyon
    29-12-2019 07:35 PM
    Calderyon
    My team are 50% the same as with AGF and LukeB, so my points are very dependent to how they do in this.

Similarly your teams is half of DTM's and half of Wizards team.
  9. JerseyWins
    26-12-2019 09:53 PM
    JerseyWins
    It's so hard to say who's going to do well on this season... that's why I'm super excited for it

But I gotta give best chances to AGF or Moniqua for this season. DTM definitely one of the best with past success / most successful/talented winners.
  10. Calderyon
    26-12-2019 09:21 PM
    Calderyon
    Which team do think is the best one?

On paper, in terms of success, DTM has it.
    But regarding this season in terms of potential success, i think AGF, Joe and Douglas are among contenders. Maybe Barry or Daniel-X too.