Notices

Conversation Between Nicky91 and Strictly Jake
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 584
  1. Nicky91
    02-11-2019 04:34 PM
    Nicky91
    i'm in a party mood right now, maybe i'll go dancing along during lady em's samba performance

positive vibes alone now for me, and no more focus on technique if this is going to be her last week, i want to be entertained big time by her
  2. Nicky91
    29-10-2019 06:01 PM
    Nicky91
    i added you to emma weymouth's fanclub anyway
  3. Nicky91
    28-10-2019 09:15 AM
    Nicky91
    the feeling is Mutual jake, i'll put everyone active on this forum on my own ignore list
  4. Strictly Jake
    28-10-2019 09:10 AM
    Strictly Jake
    You seriously up to your stupid behavior yet again?!!!!! That's it I'm putting you on my ignore list. Every single members is completely fed up with you
  5. Strictly Jake
    18-10-2019 09:04 AM
    Strictly Jake
    Thanks Nicky

It's ok you also caught me on a rough day so I was a bit blunt with you it's ok

I like Emma too. I'm sure she will smash it this weekend
  6. Nicky91
    18-10-2019 08:46 AM
    Nicky91
    have a lovely holiday anyway Jake i am definitely sorry for acting way too emotional, and also me not sticking to my promises

yes i am realistic, i know my fave isn't up there with the best, but how things look for her VW training, and that there are some looking worse, gives me hope she can make it to Halloween, and after that no more drama and trouble making from me
  7. Strictly Jake
    17-10-2019 09:07 AM
    Strictly Jake
    I'm not even a fan of Mike Bushell. Think he is a great guy and I admire his spirit but he isn't one of my favourites. So I don't know why you even came for me like that. Also I noticed you looked as if you were starting to stan him in the biggest reality star. It's clear your not a fan so please don't have a sudden turnaround as its stuff like that that annoys me. I admire your love for Emma but just remember your pledge to try and be postive about people they are all just having fun on the show and learning to dance it doesn't matter how far someone gets really does it. It's just a Light hearted Saturday night telly show its not really that important
  8. Nicky91
    17-10-2019 09:03 AM
    Nicky91
    Jake sorry i insulted the dads, knowing quite well you're a dad yourself

i am so damn sorry for that one disgusting i said to you, i deleted that one from your wall now anyways, i better count to 10 and i start doing that

9. Strictly Jake
    15-10-2019 05:26 PM
    Strictly Jake
    I said keep your distance. Stop speaking to me. Bye
  10. Strictly Jake
    15-10-2019 05:21 PM
    Strictly Jake
    The fact that I said it was a fix that he was given that song that would get extra points indicate otherwise...

He isn't one of my favourites and I doubt he will get far but that said I admire his determination. He is doing it for the older dads! Also to say you want Katya to fall over is nasty

The way you just spoke to me has once again offended me and that's just happened to many times please keep your distance from me now Nicky. Bye