Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between caprimint and JerseyWins
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 4575
  1. caprimint
    04-07-2021 05:21 AM
    caprimint
    Ps. Happy Independence Day Hope you have a good weekend!!!
  2. caprimint
    02-07-2021 01:33 AM
    caprimint
    Yeah it does feel like ages ago tbh, although this past year has gone crazy quick too How have you been?? And what you been up to? Saw the cast reveal earlier, it looks good and I'm SOOO ready for another season to watch Haven't really been checking here much lately, just logging in every few days cus it's been boring af

Ohh also I ended up (finally) watching Chase's Survivor season and also 27(?) I think that Abi recommended. Chase's... omg. It was definitely my favourite that I've seen so far, it was so entertaining!!! I loved Chase & Marty but Chase was ROBBED of that win to FABIO Tyson's one was pretty tragic though, could not STAND him or that alliance but mehhh I guess there were some good moments overall
  3. JerseyWins
    01-07-2021 10:14 PM
    JerseyWins
    STACEYYYYY I missed you too. It almost feels like a lifetime ago since I've been here even though it's not even a year lol but I end up thinking about this place and our talks etc. every once in a while. It's been kinda crazy. Imma see about getting back in a groove of coming around here soon. Hope to talk to you soon and see what you've been up to READY for BBUS, been too long since that incredible BB22 F3!!!
  4. caprimint
    07-02-2021 05:26 AM
    caprimint
    God I actually miss you so bad
  5. caprimint
    25-12-2020 05:32 AM
    caprimint
    Jerseyyy A Christmas MIRACLE!!!

That's okay, I'm glad everything's fine & you're okay!!! Have a great Christmas & new year as well (officially time in USA now!!!). And yep it's weird, doesn't feel like it at all especially this year tbh. Hope to chat soon <333
  6. JerseyWins
    25-12-2020 12:06 AM
    JerseyWins
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Ty!!! Thanksgiving & birthday were great & I missed you too! Just taking a full TIBB break while it's BB offseason & busy, I meant to say this a while back but never did, sorry I hope everything is going well with you and most importantly, have a greeeeat Christmas & holidays! The way it's Christmas again already and never even feels like it anymore ffff
  7. caprimint
    11-12-2020 05:07 AM
    caprimint
    HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYY

Hope you have an amazing day!!!
  8. caprimint
    27-11-2020 02:34 AM
    caprimint
    Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you're having a great day

Miss you xoxoxoxoxoxo
  9. caprimint
    29-10-2020 03:07 PM
    caprimint
    I miss you
  10. caprimint
    26-10-2020 08:33 PM
    caprimint
    This is such a weird comment, but thinking about BB etc it made me realise like you're legit the ONLY PERSON I would trust. Nobody else

Drunk rn but yeah same still appliessssssss