Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Conversation Between DouglasS and JerseyWins
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 92
  1. DouglasS
    28-03-2019 11:37 PM
    DouglasS
    Maybe when I watch the remaining episodes my opinion will change. I’m still waiting to get a laptop though
  2. JerseyWins
    28-03-2019 11:31 PM
    JerseyWins
    A bit rare but we're pretty different with favorites this season I love Toothless & Anthony & Este. Although I do like Cory/Sam/Damien a lot who are at the top of your list
  3. DouglasS
    28-03-2019 11:27 PM
    DouglasS
    Oh yeah I forgot about Damian I do like him.

I’d probably rank everyone like this (I really like eddie and Cory, like Sam and Damian, unsure on Adam and Kiki, dislike the rest, but strong dislikefor toothless and kyra)
    1) Eddie
    2) Cory
    3) Sam
    4) Damian
    5) Adam
    6) KiKi
    7) Mark
    8) Chelsea
    9) Este
    10) Anthony
    11) Toothless
    12) Kyra
  4. JerseyWins
    28-03-2019 11:23 PM
    JerseyWins
    Yeah I think it's a bit lackluster in drama and power shifts but still been ok to watch. I definitely prefer it over 6 atm but possibly not much else. Still time for it to get better (or worse)
  5. DouglasS
    28-03-2019 11:20 PM
    DouglasS
    Welp I replied to this but it must not have sent. My laptop broke but I did get up to the episode before Kaitlins eviction and was enjoying it far more than BBCAN6 which is good. Although I can’t stand Kyra. I randomly like Sam and I’m undecided on Adam (although he is the best of that alliance).Eddie is my favourite though, and Cory is my second favourite. Followed by Sam. Not really a fan of the pretty boys and there needs to be some power shift as it’s not very exciting at the minute from wiki watching while I get a new laptop. I cannot stand toothless either

I feel like if Kyra and toothless left I could enjoy the season more
  6. JerseyWins
    23-03-2019 01:29 PM
    JerseyWins
    Damien & Cory are pretty good and really likable I like toothless though And Sam & Adam are a pretty hilarious showmance.
  7. DouglasS
    23-03-2019 10:28 AM
    DouglasS
    Yeah I’ve almost caught up! I’m enjoying it more than last season for sure. My laptops broken now though so I’ve not been able to watch the last two episodes . Just saw the episode where Kiera and Damien were nominated.

I think I like Cory, Eddie and Damian the most.
    I don’t like toothless, but weirdly like Adam and Sam
  8. JerseyWins
    22-03-2019 10:27 PM
    JerseyWins
    Have you been catching up on BBCAN?
  9. JerseyWins
    11-01-2019 11:21 PM
    JerseyWins
    No but I've seen a few clips

I've been wanting to give IAC a chance though and if I do this will likely be the season I start with
  10. DouglasS
    11-01-2019 11:19 PM
    DouglasS
    Have you seen Ms. Woodburn on IAC