ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=548)
-   -   X Factor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13180)

Legend 15-10-2005 07:18 PM

I am praying Chico is sayin bubi tonite. Does he have to show us his 6-pack all the time eh lmao. Thats all he does, lifts up his shirt a bit, OUT OUT OUT.

I hope Chico and Conway Sisters in bottom 2. I really liek addictive ladies a lot.

Maria was fab tonight and i sooooooooo want her to win :D:D:D:D:D

BigSister 15-10-2005 07:20 PM

Chico grrrrrrr thats all im saying. He wont go tonight though:rolleyes:

Legend 15-10-2005 07:21 PM

I don't think he will go either :@ <<<< the angry emotion on msn lmao.

BigSister 15-10-2005 07:28 PM

:laugh: Ant

Pipergun 15-10-2005 07:31 PM

Lol! It's just occurred to me - did anyone else think that Phillip looked extremely unconfortable and jittery on stage, it didn't make for pleasant viewing IMO. :shocked:

Legend 15-10-2005 07:42 PM

HeHe rebecca :P

Yeah i noticed that too Pipergun lmao. I thought it was a dance move untill me dad pointed it out to me lmao.

jrc 15-10-2005 08:11 PM

Justice prevails, Addictiv' Ladies get the boot! :spin:

Legend 15-10-2005 08:12 PM

I'm guttered for addictive ladies they sooooo didn't deserve to go over Chico the joke.

LOUIS WALSH I HATE THE MAN. THE NASTY, SMELLY MAN HAD PLEASURE IN SENDING THEM HOME I CANT BARE LOUIS WALSHHHH GRRRRRRRR. HATE HIM SO MUCHHHHHHHHH STUPID SMELLY OLD MAN GRRRRRRRRRR!

HE HAD PLEASURE IN SENDING THEM HOME, HATE HIMMM.

Arneldo 15-10-2005 08:15 PM

Simon was right!

Louis Walsh is a JOKE! - he wudnt know talent if it spat in his face!
Additive Ladies were not as Bad as Chico!

BigSister 15-10-2005 08:20 PM

C hico is annoying:puzzled:

Legend 15-10-2005 08:20 PM

Exactly! And they were only 17 who wanted it soooo bad.

Chico forgets words in auditiopns and still gets thru for flashin his fekin body grrrrrr!

Louis Walsh - u pathetic joke.

Always hates Louis and always thought Simon was great !!!

Siouxsie 15-10-2005 08:30 PM

chico got through i cant make my mind up about him maybe he needs to stick to male stripping

Dan_ 15-10-2005 08:44 PM

Addictiv ladies were out of tune throughout.

Andy was excellent and I hope he wins.

jrc 15-10-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legend
Exactly! And they were only 17 who wanted it soooo bad.

Chico forgets words in auditiopns and still gets thru for flashin his fekin body grrrrrr!

Louis Walsh - u pathetic joke.

Always hates Louis and always thought Simon was great !!!
Lets face it. Chico was bad, there's no doubt about it. But Addictiv Ladies sucked. I mean, really sucked with a capital 'S'. You may hate Louis, but in this case he made the right decision.

Princess 15-10-2005 09:10 PM

Louis Walsh needs his head tested!:mad:Ok,i argee addictive ladies were bad but Chico cant even sing!!:bored:
He made the wrong decision,Chico will just go next week or something,but addictive would have got better:nono:
Anyway*breath*I happy about everyone else that got through:spin2:

Nicola 15-10-2005 10:05 PM

I was shocked that Addictiv Ladies were voted out - my comment was "I bet Louis did that to rile Simon!"

BigSister 15-10-2005 10:06 PM

I said the exact same thing Nic

Pipergun 15-10-2005 10:30 PM

I think thats a stupid move by Louis - he eliminated Addictiv Ladies through his dislike for Simon. (they were bad, granted, but Chico can't sing!! :mad:)

What Louis forgets is that Simon is now more likely to vote against one of Louis' acts when in the bottom 2 to get his own back. Silly man! :bigsmile:

Ruth 16-10-2005 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB fernzy
Addictiv ladies were out of tune throughout.

Andy was excellent and I hope he wins.
They were out of tune. I thought they and Chico were the worst two acts, so I think it was right that they were the bottom two. I thought The Conway Sisters might be one of the bottom two, but I'm glad they weren't because they are good singers, they just didn't have a great song tonight.

The thing that annoyed me was I'm sure that Louis got rid of AL just to spite Simon. They weren't good tonight, but I think they've got far more potential than Chico, who is a one-trick-pony. But if ever Simon has an act in the bottom two, Louis will always vote for that act to go.

Pipergun, I also thought that Philip looked uncomfortable on stage...I felt quite embarrassed for him.

The best three acts tonight were Brenda (who I thought was amazing), Maria (ditto) and Andy (my personal favourite definitely). I thought Shayne was good too, and Chenai is great, although I agreed with Sharon and Simon - the song wasn't a great choice for her.

Sorry, but I honestly thought Nicholas ruined his song, even though in the past I have thought that he was one of the best ones there. I didn't think 4Tune were all that good either, but I thought Journey South performed really well, even though I don't like that song!

I really hope Andy wins.

Legend 16-10-2005 01:22 AM

Yeah Brenda was fabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ! ! ! ! !

makosifan 16-10-2005 09:26 PM

andy and chenai are my favs.
I think simon has the worst acts this year which is a shame coz hes the best judge.

Ruth 17-10-2005 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by makosifan
I think simon has the worst acts this year which is a shame coz hes the best judge.
Yeah that's true. Louis has got lucky with the under 16's and Sharon has three excellent acts. But Simon had a difficult time finding 4 really good acts out of the choice he had.

makosifan 17-10-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ruth
Quote:

Originally posted by makosifan
Yeah that's true. Louis has got lucky with the under 16's and Sharon has three excellent acts. But Simon had a difficult time finding 4 really good acts out of the choice he had.
yeah true although i do think Simon picked the wrong acts. I think The Brothers and Eskimo Blondes both had potential to do quite well and i dont understand why he chose AL (who cant sing) and the conway sisters (who seem quite bland) instead!
I think Journey south is the only one of his acts that could get to the final! Neither of the other 2 will IMO.

Ruth 17-10-2005 04:14 PM

I liked The Brothers as well, and think they were much better than 4Tune. The Conway Sisters are bland, as you say. I didn't think Adictiv Ladies were that good, but I do think they should have stayed over Chico. They had the potential to improve, unlike him.