ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=548)
-   -   conway sisters (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14035)

Pipergun 15-11-2005 10:28 PM

Yeah, I do feel sorry for them in that they couldn't control Louis' casting vote, and therefore had to suffer all of the cat-calling for a decision that they couldn't control :rolleyes:

They're going to be remembered as the "act that didn't deserve to get through" and nobody wants that burden! :mad:

CharlotteSometimes 16-11-2005 06:01 AM

True, but before that they were always going to be remembered as "the act that didn't deserve to be in the finals in the first place".

I think Louis played a very clever move last Saturday. I've not been able to imagine a final without two from Maria, Andy & Shayne since the first week. For me, he's eliminated Shayne's biggest threat.

Pipergun 16-11-2005 07:00 AM

Never thought of that! God that makes me angry! :bored: Did you see how Shayne jumped around shouting "Come on, come on!" when he got through?? Getting a little bit too cocky for my liking! :mad:

Romantic Old Bird 16-11-2005 11:29 AM

Well, never mind, they won't win anyway. Will they???:shocked:

Z 16-11-2005 06:11 PM

I think they'll last another week, because I think that people are going to anti-vote them and then Chico will get left behind.

CharlotteSometimes 17-11-2005 02:02 PM

I'd be amazed if we didn't see Chico, the Conway Sisters & Nicholas leave in the next three weeks, but I don't know in what order. I think Brenda will go after that, and then Journey South, leaving a Shayne & Andy final. But there are always plenty of crazy outcomes on shows like this, so god knows what the next bizarre twist will be.

lily. 17-11-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
I'd be amazed if we didn't see Chico, the Conway Sisters & Philip leave in the next three weeks, but I don't know in what order. I think Brenda will go after that, and then Journey South, leaving a Shayne & Andy final. But there are always plenty of crazy outcomes on shows like this, so god knows what the next bizarre twist will be.
phillip? U mean Nicholas?

he he.. I know it annoys you when you get quoted before you can fix your typos.. :laugh:

Mwah! :love:

Pipergun 17-11-2005 02:20 PM

I think the Conways could stick it for at least another week with the sympathy vote - imagine they'll play a "heart-wrenching" video just before their performance :spin:

CharlotteSometimes 17-11-2005 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Stropz

phillip? U mean Nicholas?

he he.. I know it annoys you when you get quoted before you can fix your typos.. :laugh:

Mwah! :love:
LOL! Yeah, I meant Nicholas. Still, they're much of a muchness to me, anyway. I'll edit my own post and then claim that you edited the quote - that should work! :laugh:

lily. 17-11-2005 04:41 PM

A flawless plan indeed had you not publicly stated your intention to do so. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ruth 17-11-2005 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
I'd be amazed if we didn't see Chico, the Conway Sisters & Nicholas leave in the next three weeks, but I don't know in what order. I think Brenda will go after that, and then Journey South, leaving a Shayne & Andy final. But there are always plenty of crazy outcomes on shows like this, so god knows what the next bizarre twist will be.
Yeah, if I had to guess, I'd say the same thing. I reckon Andy and Shayne will be the last two. I did think Maria would have been in the last two, but sadly it wasn't to be. But as you - so many twists, so who knows?