ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB14 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=620)
-   -   Transcript of what Daley said to Hazel. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230300)

mizzy25 15-07-2013 09:02 PM

Christ I know ive been busy all day today but looks like ive missed loads. has daley been kicked out then? I hope so like.

Pink Pegasus 15-07-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzy25 (Post 6171318)
Christ I know ive been busy all day today but looks like ive missed loads. has daley been kicked out then? I hope so like.

Yes he's gone. Think they are going to show the removal and the aftermath up to 4pm today on tonight's show.

Lozzibear 15-07-2013 10:46 PM

I think his girlfriend/ex has had a lucky escape...

reece(: 15-07-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lozzibear (Post 6172083)
I think his girlfriend/ex has had a lucky escape...

All potential girlfriends have had one

LouCipher 16-07-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 6170364)
This is from various Twitter sources and I remember the first part being said up until the birdsong/sound cut. That would make sense of Hazels "They will call security" comment when the sound came back on.

"Do you want me to go ****ing mad now? Do you remember when i said yeah when i go mad its ****ing scary... doesn't mean im gonna hit you but it's scary ****"

When Hazel told him to "Go for it",

he continued: "Have some respect for your ****ing elders, yeah do you understand me... 'cos if you don't... i'll finish you... respect your ****ing elders, before i nut you one."

that's not a transcript. those are several statements from a transcript.

This is what happened:

He went to bed. She came in from the garden and pulled covers off Daley [maybe to expose his boner? because she then laughed and walked back out to the garden.]
The lights were left on, the shutter was up.
Hazel said she'd be in bed in a minute ten minutes ago. He goes out to garden, nags at her to get to bed.

She eventually comes in and says, "Sorry husband!"
He says, "it's not 'sorry', it's what big brother said."
She asks, "huh?" and asks and he repeats, "it's what big brother said."
She asks "Can I have a cuddle?" He says yeah and she gets into his bed.
he says again, "it's what big brother ****ing said."
She replies, "okay. I just wanna cuddle. Excuse me [fighting for bed space]"
Hazel tries to cuddle with him, he doesn't really reciprocate. She asks, "you gonna be rude?" and he grunts, she demands, "Gimme a cuddle! Your so mean."

She complains about the wall being to close to their heads and how she doesn't like his bed and says, "Come off to my bed"
He asks, "Why your bed?"
she explains, "cuz...mumble irish muble"
He asks, "what's wrong with my bed"
She explains, "I don't like it. Come over to mine" as she goes to her bed.
He asks, "Why?" and she explains again, "I wanna cuddle."

In her bed she demands, "Come oooon! I'm the lady."
He yells, "I'm co- Your the one talkin for hours!"
She says, "Nooo. Come on! Come ON!"
He replies, "I'll think about it."
she sternly says, "Daley, you're gonna fall asleep."
He decides, "I'm gonna move to the edge [of his bed] here and think about it."
She replies sternly, "You're so rude!"
He replies, "I'm not rude."
She exclaims, "You're RUDE! I've just invited you in for a cuddle and you've said no."
He says, "I'm not rude."
She pouts, "Well then I'll wait for you. You better come over or I'm gonna be upset."
No response from Daley, she eventually says, "Nevermind."

BB CUTS TO HOUSE. CUTS BACK TO SECRET HOUSE
to hear Hazel still going at it, "...like this bed better cuz it's bigger.
He asks, "Why should YOU have to demand?"
She disrespectfully chants, "rah rah rah cuz I'm the ****in woman!"
He then says, "I don't give a ****, it's 2013."
She demands, "Be respectful! Gimme a hug."
He rationalizes, "I'ts 2013, man. There's no ****ing respect - it's equal rights."
"F-you! Give me a cuddle" she demands then asks, "so you don't wanna come over?"
He replies, "YOU don't wanna come over."
she said, "I just CAME over."
He said, "Yeah, but then you said no, come to my bed-"
Interrupts, "yeah becuz I was changing the-"
He interrupts, "Cuz you said [mocks her] 'this wall is too funny over here' "
She reponds, "K then." He asks, "what?" She repeats, "Fine." He grunts, "huh?" and she finishes, "I said fine."

They're quiet. Both go off to sleep for about a minute.

He mumbles something, I think he said You're so f-in rude. ?
She says, "Yeah, I don't care. You're being rude. You were being RUDE. I don 't care.
He replies, "I wasn't being rude."
she claims, "I don't care. You are!"
he asks, "Why can't you respect me?"
She asks, "Why can't you respect ?"
He explains, "I'm drunk, right."
She says, "I don't care if your'e drunk. You should be drunk off two glasses of champagne and a mojito."
He laughs, "ooh hooo! I got f-ing.. f-ing... I swear to god!"

CUTS TO BB HOUSE. BACK TO SAFEHOUSE,

She says, "... nevermind."
He says, "OMG what's wrong with you."
She says, "shut up. You're so rude" then giggles.
Now, Daley is sighing and moaning and trying to get more comfortable due to indigestion/heartburn brought on by alcohol, to which Hazel misinterprets those sounds and giggles more.

It's quiet, then, "Daley?"
He responds, "mmm?... ... ... ... ... YES?"
She whispers, "I like it when you're drunk." He asks, "huh?"
She replies, "nothing" so he asks again, "What did you say, you don't like me when I'm drunk?"
"I didn't say that" she replies.
He asks, "what did you say then?"
"I said come over here and gimme a cuddle-"
He interrupts, "Nooooo, what did you say about a drunk thing?
She repeats, "I said you're drunk, gimme a cuddle."
He asks, "I'm drunk gimme a cuddle?? What's that meant to mean?"
She repeats, "You're drunk, gimme a cuddle."
He replies, "Yeah, yes, but what's that meant to mean, 'I'm drunk gimme a cuddle'?"
She explains, "I'm stating the obvious and then stating a request.... ....No? Wanna just go to sleep?"

He explains, "Listen, I'm not syaing no, but -- what I'm trying to say is, youuu, right, OMG, my f'ing (?) -- you out there for hours--"
She yells, "NO! I was out there for 20 minutes smoking with charlie, who I haven't seen in days, who's my closest girl in here. Whatever."

She mumbles, "whatever."
He says, "you keep saying 'whatever' like a spoiled BRAT!"
She whines, "YOU'RE a spoiled brat. I'm only asking for a hug... and you are annoyed that I was only out with Charles for an hour"
He says, "I'm not annoyed, Why am I annoyed?
she says, "well, you said you were."
he explains, "I thought- I thought they wouldn't switch off the lights if you were out there, right? Because I wanted -"
She interrupts, "Then why won't you come over for a cuddle?"
He continues, "then BB called and goes, 'hi Daley bb wanted you to know you can turn the lights off by yourself' so I switched them off. Then I got back in bed."
She makes an issues of cuddling by asking, ""Why are you making such an issue over a cuddle?"
He tries to continue, "Wait a minute, then BB goes 'Can you let Charlie and Hazel know the garden is out of bounds' "
She laughs. He laughs.
She claims, "we're like an old couple arguing." Nothing from him.

She insinuates, "Fine we're getting kicked outta here tomorrow anyways."
He demands, "Who told you that?" [no answer]
He snapped, "WHO told you that?!"
[ at this point, it is patently clear that he wants to go to sleep in his bed but she wants him to come cuddle her in her bed instead.]

She continues, "It's a secret" and Daley chuckles and mocks her accent.
She laughs and says "**** off!" and then, "Daley, you're such a bastard.
and then, "Why are you so rude?"
He mocks her and parrots everything she says in his best Irish accent.
She says, "**** You. You can't handle your drink" and goes on about how the Irish can.
[ an argument about irish and boozing ensues ]

He throws a pillow at her in her bed. She picks it up, gets up, and slams him repeatedly with that pillow as he laughs. She mounts him and covers his face with the duvet a bit. [it appears playful at this point]

She goes back to her bed. She goes on about some Irishman, bicker bicker back and forth - both are then laughing.

He asks, "Where's my cover?"
"I've never seen it before." she replies, as his duvet is now on her bed under her butt."

He knows she's got it somewhere, and says, "wench" again, "where's my cover?!"
no response. "Where IS it?"
no response. "Where the **** is my cover now?" then says, "omg I've got heartburn...awww ****."
She laughs.
He's doubled over in pain at the end of her bed. She continues to giggle at him so he smacks her butt hard.
she exclaims, "OMG So rude!!"
he demands, "Gimme my cover!"
She states, "I can't believe you smacked my ass like that." as she rubs her bottom.
"Gimme my cover then."
a firm, "NO."
"Gimme my cover."
another firm "NO."
"I ain't ****ing around, gimme my cover."
She exclaims, "**** off."
"Gimme my cover."
yet another firm, "NO."

The bickering goes back to the American Irish man ] and both laugh.
He says again as he stands above her between their two beds, "Gimme my cover NOW."
She kicks him and pushes him away with her feet, he sorta trips and falls onto his bed."
He's annoyed, and yells, "Gimme my cover now! I don't like people who pull covers off me."
She says, "I don' like people who make fun of Irish."

[argument progresses to the true Irish flag's colors: she claims they'e green white and gold and he says they're green white and orange]
She laughs at him, stands up and bends over him as if to speak closer to his face, he asks, "Whaddya gonna give me if I'm right?"
She asks, "Whaddya want?"
He goes to stand up and she pushes him backwards and he flops onto his bed again, but he laughs.
She warns him, "Don't smack my ass again cuz it hurts" as they continue bickering about the American Irish man again (they're both laughing).

She bends over, showing her cleavage then lies down. He gets up, stands on her bed and says, "Gimme my ****ing covers."
She says calmly, "get off my bed."
He sternly warns, "Do you want me to ****ing go mad, now?"
She responds, "Yeah - you should go mad."
He warns, "Do you remember when I said, yeah, 'if I go mad, it's scary' ?"
BB CUTS TAPE
no sound, video shows him sorta dancing and saying something, pointing at her then CAMERA CUTS TO BB HOUSE.
CUTS BACK TO THEM he's on her bed with hands on hips
"Gimme my cover!"
She leans over to expose the duvet and she says, "Take your cover."
He says, "Awwww, well done! See? It's not so hard, is it?"
She responds, "I don't want to give it to you."
He asks, "What?" as he climbs over her, getting closer, like he's going to kiss her or whisper something to her.
CAMERA CUTS TO BB HOUSE.

:devil:something huge happens that isn't shown on the video off Vimeo.com :devil:

CAMERA CUTS TO GARDEN.
Daley is heard sighing while the door closes and he says, "Aw, it's going up now."
"What do you think I've done. did I do anything?" he asks her.
BB CAMERA is in garden and BB says "Daley come to the DR."

On the way there he says, "God, man, all I wanted back was my cover. Why am I getting told off for? I just wanted to go to sleep. What'd I do." The DR door opens.

the video can be found on vimeo.com.

LouCipher 16-07-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckyegg (Post 6171051)
What made him turn on her? I've missed something.

I think Daley was a bit drunk, feeling heartburn, which sucks, wanted to go to sleep and Hazel wasn't having it. I also think Hazel read the entire situation wrong and thought Daley was up for flirting.

I also believe that Daley and Hazel don't know each other well enough to know that either person is totally fed up or getting seriously mad, and that Hazel should have dropped it long before it all kicked off.

How many times does one have to ask for their covers? I guess Hazel is used to getting her way ALWAYS.

What Hazel wants, Hazel gets, by any means.

LouCipher 16-07-2013 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing (Post 6171272)
This is why I said in my post that I wasn't sure if the camera was showing Daly trying to sleep or if it was the main house.

He was continually trying to sleep, under his duvet, with his back to her.

It's on vimeo.com