ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Calum Best Why is he encouraging Chloe (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315011)

Jake. 19-01-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9162747)
I like Calum ,I don't think his mind is as devious as suggested by some on here,I think he just does not like to be nasty, I dont see how he is duller than some of the others,there is no way he would go near her on the outside world,Calum cant win with some either way,he tells her to eff off and he is nasty,he tolerates her and he is 'encouraging' her,there is no way a girl like Chloe would understand him saying he just isn't interested,so imo some are being really unfair to him especially when there are far worse than him in there.

I know nobody who would have a problem with this

Brother Leon 19-01-2017 07:54 PM

He's too nice. Should have told Chloe and Jessica to do one on the first day and saved us the cringe fest. Or he just loves the attention.

Marsh. 19-01-2017 08:04 PM

Fake talentless attention w****

Just like his dad:smug:

jennyjuniper 19-01-2017 08:32 PM

He has got to live in the same house as her, so my guess is he's trying not to offend her by telling her straight that he's not interested. He's seen her kick off and probably doesn't want that brainless venom aimed in his direction.

Niamh. 19-01-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9162804)
Fake talentless attention w****

Just like his dad:smug:

His dad was very talented

MTVN 19-01-2017 09:10 PM

He's pretty straight with her really when he needs to be like when he told her to go to bed tonight. He's mainly just trying to let her down gently by still flirting with her but making clear that its all light hearted and that nothing major is going to happen between them

Kazanne 19-01-2017 09:24 PM

If she doesn't get the message after tonight,someone needs to take her aside and tell her to leave him alone.

joeysteele 19-01-2017 09:30 PM

He is leading her on in my view,I'm going off Calum big-time.
Telling her to go to sleep and that they have plenty time in the house yet is unwise.

Cherie 19-01-2017 09:34 PM

All he needs to say is I would never get with anyone in the house ..sorted

rusticgal 19-01-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9162430)
That's not being nice that's making a fool of her, if he isn't interested he needs to set her straight

What's he supposed to say...**** off Chloe..I don't fancy you. He has made it clear in a polite way but Chloe just won't accept it. She is too thick to realise that decent people don't like trash like her and decent people don't use her for a quick shag.

Marsh. 19-01-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 9163339)
His dad was very talented

:smug:

Marsh. 19-01-2017 09:48 PM

He doesn't want to hurt her because he is obviously going to bang her and bin her when they're out of the house. But for the cameras he wants to look the gent.

Nollaig 19-01-2017 09:48 PM

Calum needs to grow a pair, otherwise she is never going to leave him alone.
Someone who thinks like Chloe, will think that Calum is into her the way he is being too nice..being too nice doesn't always work.

rusticgal 19-01-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9163415)
If she doesn't get the message after tonight,someone needs to take her aside and tell her to leave him alone.

She won't listen to anything she doesn't want to hear. She will keep flirting with Calum to ensure Jessica doesn't get any action...not that Calum's interested in her either.

Cherie 19-01-2017 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9163521)
What's he supposed to say...**** off Chloe..I don't fancy you. He has made it clear in a polite way but Chloe just won't accept it. She is too thick to realise that decent people don't like trash like her and decent people don't use her for a quick shag.

He said we have plenty time in here or words to that effect what does that imply, , whats wrong with saying I'm not getting with anyone in the house, he managed to bat off Kim without too much bother

Cherie 19-01-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 9163532)
She won't listen to anything she doesn't want to hear. She will keep flirting with Calum to ensure Jessica doesn't get any action...not that Calum's interested in her either.

Calum is flirting too :hee:

letmein 19-01-2017 10:38 PM

He's not encouraging her. She's insane. He's trying to let her down easy and not have her going nuts again. She was thrown off a show for kicking someone in the head on another program. She's unstable like Kim. She won't take no for an answer so he's merely trying to distract her attention and telling her to go over there or go do something else. He doesn't want to hurt her. She's made him her mission. She's already gotten in trouble for sexual harassment. This isn't a girl who takes no for an answer.

Cherie 19-01-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 9163526)
He doesn't want to hurt her because he is obviously going to bang her and bin her when they're out of the house. But for the cameras he wants to look the gent.

:hee:

rionablue 19-01-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9162368)
In this clip :umm2:

https://youtu.be/aci1kDu5mws

She doesnt need encouragement I have never ever seen such a cheap bitch on the show NEVER

jet 19-01-2017 11:33 PM

For airtime of course. How else would he get any, he's pointless. She's giving him a storyline.

Garfie 20-01-2017 02:12 AM

He's not being nice, he just loves the attention and is prepared to lead her own in order to boost his own ego. He's also thinking about nominations so wants to keep her sweet.

JTM45 20-01-2017 05:58 AM

He knows that she'll be getting a lot of camera time because she's making such a massive twat of herself so he's happy to piggyback some extra camera time for herself off this.

I can't remember another housemate that i've found as cringe-worthy as i do Chloe.:yuk:

If a guy in there was acting that way towards a girl (like a desperate sex-pest) the viewers would be demanding they be ejected.

y.winter 20-01-2017 08:08 AM

Really disappointing. He has lost his credibility...

chuff me dizzy 20-01-2017 08:15 AM

Hes hanging onto her so she doesn't nominate him

chuff me dizzy 20-01-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 9163794)
She doesnt need encouragement I have never ever seen such a cheap bitch on the show NEVER

Same here