ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB22 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=730)
-   -   Whose worse, roxy or Coleen? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=346695)

tiger_greengrass 04-09-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyH (Post 10200555)
Coleen

Coleen = A woman of blubber turned into a blubbering mess at having to face the truth that she's a bully.

Gusto Brunt 04-09-2018 02:58 PM

Who is gonna go to Coleen's live shows?

Probably nobody.

poppsywoppsy 04-09-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10200627)

Probably nobody.

She could have Kim Woodburn and Julie Goodyear as backing singers

Gusto Brunt 04-09-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy (Post 10200632)
She could have Kim Woodburn and Julie Goodyear as backing singers

That's more likely than any of the audience turning up.:hehe:

GoldHeart 04-09-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan (Post 10200548)
Roxanne clearly worse by lying and trying to destroy somebody’s career

Exactly my thoughts

But i'm not a Colleen fan

hijaxers 04-09-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 10200627)

Probably nobody.

I think this sad act of a woman is kidding herself if she thinks people are gonna pat to see her ! I've not even seen her debarcle but i would say that two grown women going at it is equal but what Roxy did is despicable.

Stormy 04-09-2018 07:26 PM

Coleen is definitely worst. She got away with it.

While Roxanne's transgression was more serious, she didn't get away with it and is paying for it right now...while Coleen won the darn thing. :notimpressed:

tiger_greengrass 04-09-2018 07:28 PM

"You want Ofcom complaints? By christ you're gonna get it in spadeloads"

Shaun 04-09-2018 07:29 PM

Coleen has Col in it so that reminds me of Novo so loses by default

hijaxers 04-09-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 10201526)
Coleen is definitely worst. She got away with it.

While Roxanne's transgression was more serious, she didn't get away with it and is paying for it right now...while Coleen won the darn thing. :notimpressed:

I really should watch but i hate loose women and i never watch it , Coleen has always done my head in thinking the whole of Britain has been in the mood for dancing ! I never have stupid poxy song that she's lived off for years.

Amy Jade 04-09-2018 07:32 PM

Both have done silly things but at least Roxanne has apologised now and accepted fault.

Coleen is yet to do that.

hijaxers 04-09-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10201551)
Both have done silly things but at least Roxanne has apologised now and accepted fault.

She won't - being the bigger person has never been Coleen's forte. I have always found her quite arrogant .

Black Dagger 04-09-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun (Post 10201533)
Coleen has Col in it so that reminds me of Novo so loses by default

OMG :joker:

Nancy. 04-09-2018 07:45 PM

This is so difficult because they're as bad as each other, but I chose Coleen.

Greg! 04-09-2018 07:45 PM

OBVIOUSLY Roxanne omg.

pontyboi 04-09-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10200389)
Two women with vitriol running through their veins found themselves in a media storm this year, but which witch is worse?

Colon notalent?https://static.ok.co.uk/media/images...09daf65dc1.jpg
Or Roxanne who sadtly is stuck in an intensive care unit due to her injuries
https://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-...6141546de3.jpg
At the very least, at least Roxanne apologised, no matter how fake, which even mrs clogged arteries can’t fathom the concept of

Is this a joke? lol Roxanne is by far the worst.

BTW Coleen did apologise on This Morning.

AnnieK 04-09-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 10201551)

I'm not sure if roxy actually means the apologies or is trying her hardest at damage limitation BUT she didn't have to do the interviews so at least she had the balls to front it out.

Coleen has just done self pity and tour promotion.

I think Roxys initial act was worse and could have been far more damaging but she's faced it, is suffering the consequences. Coleen, not so much

Elliot 04-09-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10201686)
Is this a joke? lol Roxanne is by far the worst.

She said she wouldn’t apologise to Kim lol barely an apology when u can’t apolise to the victim of the thing ur apparently sorry for

pontyboi 04-09-2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10201696)
She said she wouldn’t apologise to Kim lol barely an apology when u can’t apolise to the victim of the thing ur apparently sorry for

She apologised on This Morning! She also stated that even though her and Kim would never be friends she would never wish any harm on her or for her to feel upset.

Coleen has openly admitted to being 2 faced to Kim to keep the peace and that makes her genuine...Roxanne tried to assassinate Ryan and had she not been chanted on Bens eviction she would have kept up the act.

Roxanne is as fake as they come and Emma saw straight through her in her interview.

How you can even compare Coleen and Kims petty feud to Roxanne falsely accusing a man of hitting her is ridiculous.

Elliot 04-09-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10201709)
She apologised on This Morning! She also stated that even though her and Kim would never be friends she would never wish any harm on her or for her to feel upset.

Coleen has openly admitted to being 2 faced to Kim to keep the peace and that makes her genuine...Roxanne tried to assassinate Ryan and had she not been chanted on Bens eviction she would have kept up the act.

Roxanne is as fake as they come and Emma saw straight through her in her interview.

How you can even compare Coleen and Kims petty feud to Roxanne falsely accusing a man of hitting her is ridiculous.

If you wanna hear ppls qualms with her read the thread about her in the cbb19 section of the forum

pontyboi 04-09-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elliot (Post 10201726)
If you wanna hear ppls qualms with her read the thread about her in the cbb19 section of the forum

I don't want to read about her qualms I thought she was an awful winner that year the same as most of the forum i'm just pointing out she did apologise though Kim acted far worse imo (better housemate though).

muchadoaboutnothing 04-09-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 10200454)
Roxy. Trying to ruin someone's life.

This

poppsywoppsy 04-09-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10201709)

She did not apologize to Kim personally.

She apologized to those who were offended. Too much to expect an apology to Kim.

Marsh. 04-09-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pontyboi (Post 10201686)

No she didn't.

She did the usual "apologise for any offence" whilst not apologising at all.

joeysteele 04-09-2018 10:14 PM

I can't bear any of the Nolan's and Coleen is awful to watch.
However Roxanne is just plain rotten totally,to accuse someone of a criminal act, they didn't do.
Roxanne is someone I hope never to see anywhere on TV again.