ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   BB5: Even Nadia fans have to admit it was designed for her to win. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48550)

cujo-man 09-11-2007 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sunshine30
The votes were closed when Jason was interviwed by Davina you know :rolleyes:
And if people wanted to boo him because he makes a joke about Nadia, where is the problem ? You have a big problem about opinions actually.
I know Jason was less popular, but that could mean it was fixed against him anyway.

The problem is there is no need. Booing is something I don't agree on and on the final night in particular its disgusting (re: Makosi). He makes one light-hearted joke about Nadia and its like a Roman arena. Jason lacked self-confidence (he didn't show it, but it is quite evident) and I don't think people realise how hurtful and humilating getting booed can be - particualary in the middle of your interview with your interviewer heckling you at the same time.

Captain.Remy 09-11-2007 09:52 PM

Quote:

Message original : cujo-man
Quote:

The votes were closed when Jason was interviwed by Davina you know :rolleyes:
And if people wanted to boo him because he makes a joke about Nadia, where is the problem ? You have a big problem about opinions actually.
I know Jason was less popular, but that could mean it was fixed against him anyway.

The problem is there is no need. Booing is something I don't agree on and on the final night in particular its disgusting (re: Makosi). He makes one light-hearted joke about Nadia and its like a Roman arena. Jason lacked self-confidence (he didn't show it, but it is quite evident) and I don't think people realise how hurtful and humilating getting booed can be - particualary in the middle of your interview with your interviewer heckling you at the same time.
But he had to think about it before instead of doing what he has done. He was a great player but unfortunatly for him, everybody didn't think like me, then he was booed.
And Makosi was an other problem, it's completely different.

cujo-man 09-11-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just saying that you can't accept people's opinion and that you make your own one as a matter of fact. Your opinions aren't facts.

And no, I'm not ignoring you, you don't deserve it, it would be giving you too much attention.
I wasn't saying you were trying to start an argument. Think you misunderstood what I meant.

And how would it give me too much attention? :conf:You wouldn't be replying to what I said!

cujo-man 09-11-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

But he had to think about it before instead of doing what he has done. He was a great player but unfortunatly for him, everybody didn't think like me, then he was booed.
You praise Nadia for being honest and real and yet you say Jason should have thought what he was doing when hating the favourite?!

I'm intrigued to what you mean by Makosi being a completely different problem. Please eloborate.

Magic 09-11-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cujo-man and that BB really isn't just an emontional slaughterhouse for wannabes.
There were barely any wannabees in BB5s time. They all emerged after BB6

cujo-man 09-11-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Magic-Shoes
You cannot deny that BB5 was the year they started putting wannabes in one purpose. Michelle Bass is one of the biggest wannabes to ever go on BB!

In the woman's words herself, the only reason she went on for was for any kind of publicity - good or bad, it didn't matter. Just getting known was the reason.

Wasted 09-11-2007 10:01 PM

Yeah but Michelle was probably the only wannabe in there, which isn't bad because it made her different to everyone else. These days they put in loads of wannabes in the same house so there's no variety in housemates at all.

Magic 09-11-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cujo-man
Quote:

Originally posted by Magic-Shoes
You cannot deny that BB5 was the year they started putting wannabes in one purpose. Michelle Bass is one of the biggest wannabes to ever go on BB!

In the woman's words herself, the only reason she went on for was for any kind of publicity - good or bad, it didn't matter. Just getting known was the reason.
I see what you mean, but I still think Nadia winning was fair.

And Michelle is only one wannabel.

Captain.Remy 09-11-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You praise Nadia for being honest and real and yet you say Jason should have thought what he was doing when hating the favourite?!

I'm intrigued to what you mean by Makosi being a completely different problem. Please eloborate.
It is a different problem. Makosi was booed because she was the biggest bitch that BBUK has never known. She lied, she has cheated and stuff....people did boo her for an other reason than the Jason's one.

Billy 09-11-2007 10:05 PM

BB5 would have been so much better if Emma would have been allowed to stay

cujo-man 09-11-2007 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Billy
I think if Emma has stayed I may have shot my brains out.

Billy 09-11-2007 10:06 PM

Shame

Magic 09-11-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

During BB5 my friends were a big fan, and I just watched (I was in year seven), now I am a big fan, and they just watch.

Anyway, we made a BBE campaign! (Bring Back Emma)! Those were the days....

cujo-man 09-11-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Shame
Offence behaviour. :rolleyes:

Conor 09-11-2007 10:17 PM

Well.. this threads gone far in under an hour. Thats probably the only one possitive thing about it yet lol.

Still... JASON OR VICTOR SHOULD HAVE WON!!

I think that because Davina loved Nadia it swayed the public into liking Nadia , which isn't fair!

Captain.Remy 09-11-2007 10:19 PM

I just want to osay that I was so glad that they both made the final 2 and I didn't mind who was the winner.

cujo-man 09-11-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Conor
Well.. this threads gone far in under an hour. Thats probably the only one possitive thing about it yet lol.

Still... JASON OR VICTOR SHOULD HAVE WON!!

I think that because Davina loved Nadia it swayed the public into liking Nadia , which isn't fair!
Agreed.

Isn't it funny how popular Nadia was and when Davina showed bias no-one cared.

When Dermott showed bias (to a lesser extent) towards the less loved Glyn and Brian everyone had their pitchforks ready.

cujo-man 09-11-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

I just want to osay that I was so glad that they both made the final 2 and I didn't mind who was the winner.
In a sense thats a good thing because you had no need to worry, but in another sense its a bad thing as it made for less tense viewing.

CassetteFinger 09-11-2007 11:15 PM

URGH imagine if jason won now that would of been the worst winnr in bb history it wasent really made for her to win if she dident have a great personality like she did she wouldent of won look at the beginning she was a rank outsider but cause she showed how funny she was she won.

Captain.Remy 10-11-2007 06:49 AM

Quote:

Quote:

In a sense thats a good thing because you had no need to worry, but in another sense its a bad thing as it made for less tense viewing.
Maybe it was less intense viewing but for me, it was the best final 2 ever so I enjoyed it and I was happy for both of them.

001steven 10-11-2007 09:13 AM

She deserved to win...i voted for her because she was Funny,Entertainig and had a sense of humour..... It wasnt fixed how could it of been??? Jason was a VILE Bully Who dyed his hair so people couldnt NOTICE he was in FACT Ginger lol and Everyone i knew WANTED Nadia to win...so no it wasnt a fix

cujo-man 10-11-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 001steven
She deserved to win...i voted for her because she was Funny,Entertainig and had a sense of humour..... It wasnt fixed how could it of been??? Jason was a VILE Bully Who dyed his hair so people couldnt NOTICE he was in FACT Ginger lol and Everyone i knew WANTED Nadia to win...so no it wasnt a fix
Can I just say that everyone wanted Brian to win and yet there was still screaming of it being a fix!

It could be manipulated. But of course when its the favourite everyone just tries sweeping that fact under the rug!

Kristen 10-11-2007 09:19 AM

Nadia was a great winner!
First BBUK winner I've actually been happy with.

cujo-man 10-11-2007 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kristen
Nadia was a great winner!
First BBUK winner I've actually been happy with.
Thanks for proving my point! :bigsmile:

001steven 10-11-2007 11:08 AM

yeah Nadia is the ONLY BB HM that i have liked and WOn Brian winning..... Now that was a fix imo:tongue: