ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=548)
-   -   I Met lady Shiverz (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49627)

xDramatick 29-11-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Ruth*Star
Quote:

Originally posted by GiRTh
Quote:

Originally posted by Kristen
Quote:

I'm a romantic. I still think that the most talented contestants should go through.
I do as well but Mr. Cowell has other ideas. Apparently at the auditions this year people who were too talented weren't allowed to go in and audition with the judges because they were 'too talented' and would be boring to watch (and I'm not being sarcastic.)
Your joking. Surely?
Thats what i thought, it has to be a joke...
They wouldn't be allowed to do that?
The advertisements, website, and application all say you get to audition in front of the judges etc.
You could SUE Them for that.
False advertising :]

It wouldn't be fair.

Riz 29-11-2007 04:59 PM

oh my god haha your like nope what a joker! :D

Riz 29-11-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darenn
Quote:

Originally posted by Ruth*Star
Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Kristen
Quote:

I'm a romantic. I still think that the most talented contestants should go through.
I do as well but Mr. Cowell has other ideas. Apparently at the auditions this year people who were too talented weren't allowed to go in and audition with the judges because they were 'too talented' and would be boring to watch (and I'm not being sarcastic.)
Your joking. Surely?
Thats what i thought, it has to be a joke...
They wouldn't be allowed to do that?
The advertisements, website, and application all say you get to audition in front of the judges etc.
You could SUE Them for that.
False advertising :]

It wouldn't be fair.
one of my mates auditioned and shes got a great voice classical and she didnt audition infront of the judges (simon sharon and louis) she did it to someone else and then they accept you or dont.

and if accepted you go on and audition infront of simon sharon and louis oh and dani.

GiRTh 29-11-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rizwan
one of my mates auditioned and shes got a great voice classical and she didnt audition infront of the judges (simon sharon and louis) she did it to someone else and then they accept you or dont.

and if accepted you go on and audition infront of simon sharon and louis oh and dani.
That's how I thought it went. I'm sure they are rejecting talented people before the judges even see them, yet putting trough some dross so that we can laugh at them.

James 29-11-2007 05:10 PM

Only a few out the tens of thousands who audition get to see the judges and even then some of them are no-hopers who are put on TV for a laugh. They have to go through about 3 or 4 auditions beforehand.

Tom 29-11-2007 08:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Billy
It was her appendix had erupted or omething
Really? Thats hardly terminal. I think she pulled the wool over Sharons eyes.
You are extremely stupid if you think that is not terminal. Someone I know died of that. Your pancreas burst and toxins are released throughout your body causing your organs to shut down 1 by 1 and 9 out of 10 times you will die from it. Emily (yes Emily, not Lady Shiverz) happened to be one of the lucky ones.

I know you said appendix but I think it was her pancreas. (Not appendix as previously written before edit, typo)

I'm gonna go off on one of my rants now. I'm not exactly a fan of Emily but I think she is being unfairly treated and people constantly go on about a knife which never existed. If you watch the clip properly, you will see that she has a pair of HAIR STRAIGHTENERS and in a jokish manner says "I'm gonna poke you in the eye". Hardly a knife attack and a threat to gauge someones eyes out like most people in the media and on forums seem it to be.

As for the happy slapping, well that can't really be excused.

She has a name- Emily. Not Lady Shiverz.

Wasted 29-11-2007 08:56 PM

Emily refers to herself as Lady Shiverz so why shouldn't we?

And I don't see how Emily is being unfairly treated here... if you want an example of unfair treatment, watch that video where Emily was beating the living crap out of an innocent girl.

Z 29-11-2007 08:57 PM

It wasn't her appendix, it was her pancreas. I do get annoyed when people refer to her as Lady Shiverz - how would you feel if you were on the X Factor and something like that was uncovered? I don't think Emily's the gang member/thug people are making her out to be.

Tom 29-11-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Wasted
Well we seemed to know her name in the first video but nobody used it until the second one was released :rolleyes:

Quote:

And I don't see how Emily is being unfairly treated here... if you want an example of unfair treatment, watch that video where Emily was beating the living c**p out of an innocent girl.
Sorry but how do you know she was innocent? I'm not sticking up for Emily here but still, we don't know what went on that wasn't shown or we weren't told about.

Wasted 29-11-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tom_
Quote:

Well we seemed to know her name in the first video but nobody used it until the second one was released :rolleyes:

Quote:

And I don't see how Emily is being unfairly treated here... if you want an example of unfair treatment, watch that video where Emily was beating the living c**p out of an innocent girl.
Sorry but how do you know she was innocent? I'm not sticking up for Emily here but still, we don't know what went on that wasn't shown or we weren't told about.
Well OK, the girl wasn't totally innocent. Apparently, the girl had called Emily a "prick" (in the video, Emily thrashes her against a fence while asking "Is Emily a "prick?"). She hardly deserves getting a beating because of it, and all Emily did by giving her the beating was prove her right.

And Emily's own family have said what she did was totally wrong, so I very much doubt the girl did anything to deserve what Emily did to her. And even if she did do something bad to Emily, it doesn't make what Emily did any better or more justified, unless it was something extremely bad. If the girl did do something really horrible to Emily to justify being beaten up in front of a gang of thugs, then I'm sure Emily and her family would have mentioned it in Emily's defense. But as they said what she did was wrong, they obviously think the incident is indefensible, so I would assume the girl did nothing to deserve getting happy-slapped, hence why she is "innocent".

Billy 29-11-2007 09:09 PM

Wasted, of course Emilys family would say its wrong, but the fact is we don't know what the other girl did, and although Emily shouldnt have ke that, we dunt knwo what actually happened

Z 29-11-2007 09:12 PM

Isn't it about time this is laid to rest..? A video of Emily beating up a girl circulated round the Internet - I think it was a horrible way to end Emily's X Factor experience, her past decisions shouldn't shape her future like that.

Tom 29-11-2007 09:20 PM

Well personally if someone called me a prick I would smash their face open

But Emily's family have apologised, but probably only because they have to but I still don't think she should get criticised about it because we don't know what happened to the other girl before the video. She might not be as innocent as people think and until the whole story is released (and one day it probably will be) then I think we should reserve judgement and until them, I think Z is very wise and this should be laid to rest.

Wasted 29-11-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Wasted, of course Emilys family would say its wrong, but the fact is we don't know what the other girl did, and although Emily shouldnt have ke that, we dunt knwo what actually happened
Whatever the girl did, it doesn't change what Emily did, and what Emily did was absolutely vile, despicable and cowardly, and her actions deserve nothing more than complete and utter contempt.

Quote:

Originally posted by Z
Isn't it about time this is laid to rest..? A video of Emily beating up a girl circulated round the Internet - I think it was a horrible way to end Emily's X Factor experience, her past decisions shouldn't shape her future like that.
I personally am more concerned about how the incident might have affected the victim rather than how it affected Emily's position on the X Factor. Although I agree about Emily's future, when she is older I'm sure (well, I hope) that she will look back on all of this with regret and shame, and that she will be nothing like she was then, and if that's the case then I hope this incident doesn't affect her forever.

Wasted 29-11-2007 09:28 PM

Quote:

Well personally if someone called me a ***** I would smash their face open
Really? If someone called you that, you would wait for them to walk down an alley, then ambush them, thrash them against a fence, slap them, laugh at them, have all your friends laugh at them, humiliate them, and tape it?

Quote:

But Emily's family have apologised, but probably only because they have to but I still don't think she should get criticised about it because we don't know what happened to the other girl before the video. She might not be as innocent as people think and until the whole story is released (and one day it probably will be) then I think we should reserve judgement and until them, I think Z is very wise and this should be laid to rest.
I will criticise what Emily did if I want, it was absolutely despicable and cowardly. Yes, we don't know what the girl did, but that doesn't change what Emily did.

Tom 29-11-2007 10:01 PM

Quote:

Really? If someone called you that, you would wait for them to walk down an alley, then ambush them, thrash them against a fence, slap them, laugh at them, have all your friends laugh at them, humiliate them, and tape it?
No, but I would still smash their face in

Quote:

I will criticise what Emily did if I want, it was absolutely despicable and cowardly. Yes, we don't know what the girl did, but that doesn't change what Emily did.
What if the "innocent" girl had attacked Emily first? What if the "innocent" girl had said something distasteful towards her? It doesn't make it any better but it makes the "innocent" girl as bad as Emily and it isn't being portrayed like that.

Wasted 30-11-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

What if the "innocent" girl had attacked Emily first? What if the "innocent" girl had said something distasteful towards her? It doesn't make it any better but it makes the "innocent" girl as bad as Emily and it isn't being portrayed like that.
And what if she didn't? We know nothing about her, so I guess I shouldn't have said "innocent". But whatever she did, doesn't change what Emily did, and she shouldn't be accused of doing something to provoke Emily in the first place since we know nothing. Either way, Emily is a nasty little troll for what she did, even the victim was also like Emily.

GiRTh 30-11-2007 04:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

It was her appendix had erupted or omething
Really? Thats hardly terminal. I think she pulled the wool over Sharons eyes.
You are extremely stupid if you think that is not terminal. Someone I know died of that. Your pancreas burst and toxins are released throughout your body causing your organs to shut down 1 by 1 and 9 out of 10 times you will die from it. Emily (yes Emily, not Lady Shiverz) happened to be one of the lucky ones.

I know you said appendix but I think it was her pancreas. (Not appendix as previously written before edit, typo)

I'm going to go off on one of my rants now. I'm not exactly a fan of Emily but I think she is being unfairly treated and people constantly go on about a knife which never existed. If you watch the clip properly, you will see that she has a pair of HAIR STRAIGHTENERS and in a jokish manner says "I'm going to poke you in the eye". Hardly a knife attack and a threat to gauge someones eyes out like most people in the media and on forums seem it to be.

As for the happy slapping, well that can't really be excused.

She has a name- Emily. Not Lady Shiverz.
Firstly, she gave herself the name Lady Shiverz so get off your hgh horse.

Second, I'm yet to get the full story of what her ailment was. Was it appendiocitis or was it worse. You dont seem to know do you?

Third, she said she was going to poke someone eye out in a jokey way did she? I fail to see the humour.

Fourth, watch who you're calling stupid.

Billy 30-11-2007 04:46 PM

GiRTh for your "thirdly". She was. She was messing about with friends, and no matter who hates the girl, no-one call really say she wasnt. The "terrified teeeen" was laughing and joking aroiund with her

GiRTh 30-11-2007 04:48 PM

I still fail to see what was so funny.

Billy 30-11-2007 04:50 PM

So? That just shows you don' have the same sense of humour

GiRTh 30-11-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

So? That just shows you don' have the same sense of humour
That's quite a sense of humour.

Sunny_01 30-11-2007 05:01 PM

I fail to see any humor in 2 teens fighting, and in particular one brutally attacking another. As for attacking her for calling her names, well that just shows her limited intelligence to resort to violence in the face of name calling. They are teenagers and no the difference between right and wrong. If my daughter were to be involved in something like this I would be very disappointed.

As for her health, well that really has no place in this argument, it was before x-factor and can not be seen as a reason for her to either be in the show or involved in a viscious attack.

Billy 30-11-2007 05:04 PM

We were talking about teh humour in when she was carrying around with straighteners

Tom 30-11-2007 05:25 PM

Not the happy slapping video, the first one with the "knife" and "I'm going to gauge your eyes out" said in an aggressive manner ... or so it was reported.

A load of teens in someones bedroom LAUGHING and MESSING ABOUT. Emily comes in with HAIR STRAIGHTENERS, jokily jumps on someone and says "I'M GOING TO POKE YOU IN THE EYE".

If you never did anything like that then you seriously had a boring childhood. :whistle: