ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB13 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=593)
-   -   TiBB Poll - Who is your favourite and least favourite housemates? [Arron Evicted] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205833)

dathadiguy 07-07-2012 06:33 PM

Favourite - Deana
Least - Caroline

DigitalMethod 07-07-2012 06:42 PM

Fave: Deana
Least: Conor

Realitybites 07-07-2012 07:04 PM

Favourite - Deana
Least Favorite - Connor(but given it is my belief he should have been automatically evicted by BB after his abhorrent outburst so therefore in my eyes is no longer a valid housemate) least favourite would be Rick Astleys little brother aka Luke S

Edit:
Keep Rick Astley's little brother and dear God please someone just shut Caroline up!

Sent from my U8180 using Tapatalk 2

Visage 07-07-2012 07:19 PM

Total U-turn for me with Scott now my favourite. Conor remains my least favourite.

Vladimir 07-07-2012 07:25 PM

fave - Deana
least - Conor

Mystic Mock 08-07-2012 12:52 AM

Alot of Arron fans have gone to Sara it seems as she's pulling in a similar percentage to him.

gravity 08-07-2012 05:46 AM

My favorite is Luke S and Scott. I feel like Luke S is a pretty likeable character and would be more liked if he detached himself from the sickening *******igh. I also like Scott because he has shown he is not scared to saw what is on his mind. I also feel like he is the only one that is not tricked by Caroline or manipulated by her mind games.
My least favorites have to be Caroline and Schievonne. Caroline is a evil sociopath with not empathy at all. She is a cold and callous human being who has shown to flatter people and backstab them. I also hate Schievonne because everyone is scared of her. The only person that stood up to her was Lydia who is now gone!

MarcusLloydAK 08-07-2012 01:20 PM

Don't get how Conor could be anyones favourite...scum of the earth. Definitely my least fav, with Sheivonne close behind!

Fav is Lauren, then Deana and Sara. Never expected Deana to be so popular, but i'm stoked she is!!! Love her.

Magdalen 08-07-2012 04:23 PM

I don't have a consistent favorite now that Benedict is gone.
Current pet: Scott (for using the word rapscallion and being rather inept)
I like: Deana, Lauren, Sara, Luke S.
I want to like: Becky (but she reinforces the stereotype that all fatties are obsessed with food), Adam (but he makes poor judgement calls and won't pull his pants up)
Tired of: Luke A. (boring, too avoidant, irrationally fixated on dislike for Luke S.)
Dislike: Shievonne (no rational motives behind her friendships and arguments, actress without a plot), Ashleigh (thick, insecure, manipulative, hypocritical etc...)
Love to hate: Caroline!
Least favorite: Conor by a landslide.

Locke. 08-07-2012 04:27 PM

Surprised Luke A is so high on the least favourites, I was expecting it to be another couple of weeks until more people started to notice what he's like. Can't believe how much support Caroline has lost aswell

Jords 08-07-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magdalen (Post 5284626)
I don't have a consistent favorite now that Benedict is gone.
Current pet: Scott (for using the word rapscallion and being rather inept)
I like: Deana, Lauren, Sara, Luke S.
I want to like: Becky (but she reinforces the stereotype that all fatties are obsessed with food), Adam (but he makes poor judgement calls and won't pull his pants up)
Tired of: Luke A. (boring, too avoidant, irrationally fixated on dislike for Luke S.)
Dislike: Shievonne (no rational motives behind her friendships and arguments, actress without a plot), Ashleigh (thick, insecure, manipulative, hypocritical etc...)
Love to hate: Caroline!
Least favorite: Conor by a landslide.

Nice summary! Welcome to TiBB :)

hideki 08-07-2012 04:58 PM

Fave - Adam by a mile.

Least fave - tie between Caroline and Shievonne. Voted for Caroline in the poll though. Deana and Becky tie for third-least fave.

Maia 08-07-2012 04:59 PM

Favourite: Caroline
Least: Luke A

DrunkerThanMoses 08-07-2012 05:00 PM

Nice to see Luke A so high up in the dislike poll

BBKidd95 08-07-2012 08:59 PM

Favorite : Deana, with Sara at a close second
Least Favorite: Conor, with Ashleigh at a close second

rinkydinkpanther 09-07-2012 01:12 AM

adam and lauren risen again with deana tops also sara seems to have gone up since she argued with caroline

the rest oh dear dear me, just appalling

andybigbro 09-07-2012 05:16 PM

Fave: Deana
Least: Caroline

Magdalen 10-07-2012 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 5284641)
Nice summary! Welcome to TiBB :)

Thanks. Let the criticism continue...

sarah78 13-07-2012 03:21 PM

Fave: Lauren, Adam, Deana, Luke A, Ash & Luke S

Least Fave: Connor, Shivonne, Caroline

Vanessa 13-07-2012 03:23 PM

Favourite : Conor
Least fave : Caroline

Marcus. 13-07-2012 04:08 PM

Favourite : Becky
Least fave : Caroline