ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB19 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=703)
-   -   Anyone else feel bad for Austin? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314486)

vesavius 13-01-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lush (Post 9148442)
I'm not really sorry for him, but I'm kinda worried for Stacy.

She was receiving a lot of good will because of his treatment of her. Although the way he treated Stacy was pretty vile so at least she doesn't have to put up with that anymore.

I think now that Stacy isn't being constantly ground down and excluded we will see her up adorable funny side a lot more often. I think she'll be fine :flower:

EspeonBB 13-01-2017 10:53 PM

I understand that people don't like non-public voted evictions but all the recent ones have been pretty great I think, Austin's and Ryan's evictions have been two of my favourites ever

LukeB 13-01-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EspeonBB (Post 9148669)
I understand that people don't like non-public voted evictions but all the recent ones have been pretty great I think, Austin's and Ryan's evictions have been two of my favourites ever

This, Ryan and Austin going was fantastic :love:

and tbf with the newbies i don't think Austin leaving would make any difference really because we have better people (:fan:) seriously they seem more fun.

Backrolls 13-01-2017 11:03 PM

Not even slightly. Justice has been 100% served!

y.winter 13-01-2017 11:15 PM

A little tiny bit yes, but mostly not.
I didn't like him on CBB16 either so I'm happy to see it actually happening and so quick.
Basically, he looks very unstable (private life, emotionally, in the house) so I think BB is the last thing he needed, but since he went in so confident, he should deal with it. And sort himself out away from the limelight because it won't get any better that way.

MTVN 13-01-2017 11:23 PM

Yeah I did, for one the whole thing felt pretty farcical and amateurish and I really don't think its fair. The housemates were given all of 30 seconds to make their choices, they obviously didn't think it was serious, and its a really sh*tty way for an eviction to be decided and makes the whole process so random that it all counts for nothing. Unless someone is kicked out or walks then everyone deserves a proper exit imo and not even having a best bits just takes the piss even more

Jason. 13-01-2017 11:35 PM

Another reason I don't feel as bad is that it's CBB and they're all getting paid anyway so it does it really matter? It's different in Civilian BB where they're all competing to win the £100k prize and someone being evicted empty-handed without a public vote and having their chances of winning the money pretty much shattered when the public didn't even want them out.

MrWong 14-01-2017 12:02 AM

It was a **** way to go. I'm glad that he's out but I don't feel bad for him.

JTM45 14-01-2017 01:14 AM

Nope!

ebandit 14-01-2017 08:23 AM

shoulda been shown the door..........when he was shouting into the mike...

I WANT TO LEAVE................

Mark L

Calderyon 14-01-2017 08:36 AM

Yeah, i do somewhat. I probably shouldn´t, but i do.

sampvt 14-01-2017 08:37 AM

I think its a terrible shame and shows the producers in a very bad light. Ok he said he wanted to go but nobody believes that. He was gang banged and oiked with no ceremony or love.

Vanessa 14-01-2017 08:57 AM

He should have been nicer to Stacey. It was her vote that sent him home. Karma is a bitch :hee:

Kazanne 14-01-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 9149058)
He should have been nicer to Stacey. It was her vote that sent him home. Karma is a bitch :hee:

Swings and roundabouts,it was Austin who pushed Stacey to where she was,she wasn't really noticable before. I just think BB got this one so wrong,he should have gone by public vote,the public paid to save him and they aren't happy.

chuff me dizzy 14-01-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9149076)
Swings and roundabouts,it was Austin who pushed Stacey to where she was,she wasn't really noticable before. I just think BB got this one so wrong,he should have gone by public vote,the public paid to save him and they aren't happy.

:clap1:

Northern Monkey 14-01-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9149076)

They did save him from the eviction.:laugh:

Nancy. 14-01-2017 10:24 AM

Besides the usual tragic non entities on here, many people are angry about the way Austin left the house. The production team are a mess and deserved to be dragged over the hot coals for it, but (despite him saying he wanted to stay) it's clear his experience this time around wasn't a happy one, so at least he's out and with his boyfriend away from disgusting people like Speidi. I bet it hasn't even occured to them that (in a way) they've done him a favour.
Spencer and one or two others were using that vote to settle scores. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a feeling that the one who received the most votes would go, tbh. Say what you like about Austin, but he doesn't do dirty tricks and tell lies to get people out. and he definitely wasn't the dullest person of that house, surely, that title deserved to go to Jamie, Calum or James Cosmo?

Oh well, it's done now...so i’m not going to be a bad sport and sit blubbering like some people do on here over their favs. At least we got Kim Woodburn in last night's episode. Onwards and upwards... :cheer2:

chuff me dizzy 14-01-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9149112)
Besides the usual tragic non entities on here, many people are angry about the way Austin left the house. The production team are a mess and deserved to be dragged over the hot coals for it, but (despite him saying he wanted to stay) it's clear his experience this time around wasn't a happy one, so at least he's out and with his boyfriend away from disgusting people like Speidi. I bet it hasn't even occured to them that (in a way) they've done him a favour.
Spencer and one or two others were using that vote to settle scores. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a feeling that the one who received the most votes would go, tbh. Say what you like about Austin, but he doesn't do dirty tricks and tell lies to get people out. and he definitely wasn't the dullest person of that house, surely, that title deserved to go to Jamie, Calum or James Cosmo?

Oh well, it's done now...so i’m not going to be a poor sport and sit blubbering like some people do on here over their favs. At least we got Kim Woodburn in last night's episode. Onwards and upwards... :cheer2:

:clap1: At least he can hold his head high and think the public saved him and it wasn't the public that evicted him

Northern Monkey 14-01-2017 10:30 AM

He should've been kicked anyway after he assaulted James J's anus tbf.

Nancy. 14-01-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 9149118)
:clap1: At least he can hold his head high and think the public saved him and it wasn't the public that evicted him

:hee:

Kazanne 14-01-2017 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 9149100)
They did save him from the eviction.:laugh:

I know ,which says to any normal person that the public wanted to keep him,so why then would BB go against the public vote taking their money,it's a tad sneaky,maybe if they had been upfront and said what was happeneing first it would have been different ,the public could have then decided whether to vote or not,but they didn't,it would be the same for anyone who had left like that not just Austin.

chuff me dizzy 14-01-2017 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 9149124)
I know ,which says to any normal person that the public wanted to keep him,so why then would BB go against the public vote taking their money,it's a tad sneaky,maybe if they had been upfront and said what was happeneing first it would have been different ,the public could have then decided whether to vote or not,but they didn't,it would be the same for anyone who had left like that not just Austin.

Agree,voters were not even told until last minute that it was going to be a double eviction

Vicky. 14-01-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Oh well, it's done now...so i’m not going to be a poor sport and sit blubbering like some people do on here over their favs. At least we got Kim Woodburn in last night's episode. Onwards and upwards... :cheer2:

I am pissed off about how Austin was treat and I ****ing hate the evictions without public votes to start with, but lets not pretend Austin did not do the very same thing and just vote for someone he dislikes rather than the most boring :laugh:

Best result last night would have been for one more of Calums friends to 'joke' vote him and watch him evicted by his mates tbh :D

Lstan 14-01-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9149195)
I am pissed off about how Austin was treat and I ****ing hate the evictions without public votes to start with, but lets not pretend Austin did not do the very same thing and just vote for someone he dislikes rather than the most boring :laugh:

Best result last night would have been for one more of Calums friends to 'joke' vote him and watch him evicted by his mates tbh :D

That would make me laugh and more importantly would have made the house more paranoid! But I still dont agree with what they did.

Robertocarlo 14-01-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicD (Post 9148315)
I do dislike him and all but this house vote thing is so dumb. Do they not know people hate house votes after a good THREE years?? Nobody deserves to go out like that. Not Austin. Not Chelsea. Not Lateysha. Not Ryan. Not Sam Kay. Not anybody. Call me crazy, but maaaybe production don't listen to what the public say. Just a thought :hehe:

I thought last nights eviction of Austin was a disgrace. It was rushed, ill thought out and frankly so, so wrong on many levels. Everyone knows Austin was NOT the dullest Housemate. There are one or two others who deserve that title not least James C and Coleen. To add insult to injury Austin is the only HM I can recall who didn’t even get attention from the rest of the House when he departed and then he got no ‘Best Bits’! SHAMEFUL!

Big Brother must find a way of putting him back in, just as they did with that overindulged Nikki Graham!

Have watched Big Brother since the beginning but am now considering not bothering at all. Sorry Producers but you screwed up BIG TIME! :fist: :fist: :fist:

Headie 14-01-2017 12:20 PM

Didn't feel sorry for Austin, Ryan or Chelsea because they deserved it after the way they behaved in the house.

Felt sorry for Danielle, Sam and Lateysha because they didn't deserve it and did nothing wrong in the house.

Nancy. 14-01-2017 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9149195)

As I said in the other thread, Despite Austin and Stacy having their differences, how do you know he didn't genuinly didn't feel as if she was the dullest HM?
No one knows but him...unless they're a mind-reader.

Vicky. 14-01-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9149229)
As I said in the other thread, Despite Austin and Stacy having their differences, how do you know he didn't genuinly didn't feel as if she was the dullest HM?
No one knows but him...unless they're a mind-reader.

Could ask you the same question tbf...the others may genuinely have thought Austin was the dullest.

Nancy. 14-01-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 9149243)
Could ask you the same question tbf...the others may genuinely have thought Austin was the dullest.

I guess we'll never know.

Vicky. 14-01-2017 12:52 PM

To be clear, from what we have seen IMO it clearly wasn't Austin OR Stacy who is the 'dullest' but I guess its open to interpretation. There is a chance we are missing a LOT of whats going on, and 'dull' means different things to everyone. I guess if I was stuck in there and someone was constantly causing petty dramas I would find that a pain in the arse (and possibly interpret that as 'dull) where its good to watch as a viewer.

Either way, whoever went it was unfair. Ill thought out and a clear attempt by BB to get James C out, for reasons unknown :S

Vanessa 14-01-2017 12:55 PM

I don't like evictions without public vote either. At least when Chicken Stu left the public were voting. But poor him, he left by the diary room, no crowd :laugh:

MrWong 14-01-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

:joker:

He wasn't the dullest so that sucks for him.

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to him constantly whining.

Nancy. 14-01-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9149440)
:joker:

He wasn't the dullest so that sucks for him.

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to him constantly whining.

How ironic that you have Miss Piggy in your siggy. :joker:

Amy Jade 14-01-2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Besides the usual tragic non entities on here, many people are angry about the way Austin left the house

You're so rude.

Amy Jade 14-01-2017 04:14 PM

I feel even less sorry for him seeing his fans on fb acting like it's a tragedy he went and the show will die without him :laugh:

MrWong 14-01-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 9149458)
How ironic that you have Miss Piggy in your siggy. :joker:

You spelt 'iconic' wrong.

Cherie 14-01-2017 04:21 PM

Not really as it was great TV :hee: if it had been James C that went literally no one would be talking about it

Nancy. 14-01-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 9149502)
You spelt 'iconic' wrong.

:hee:

LukeB 14-01-2017 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 9149507)
Not really as it was great TV :hee: if it had been James C that went literally no one would be talking about it

exactly this, most were hoping it was Austin but many believed it would not happen and then it did :flutter: twitter,facebook and tibb was all talking about it so it did make good tv even if the task backfired on the producers. it was iconic.

Amy Jade 14-01-2017 04:27 PM

It must sting like a bitch for him though going from runner up to 2nd out :laugh: