ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=627)
-   -   Big Brother USA 20 Live Feeds Discussion Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342454)

EspeonBB 29-06-2018 02:30 PM

Apparently Brett/Rachel are a showmance too (and their showmance name is Rachett :skull:)

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10064445)

They're trying to keep it lowkey :joker: I thought they were like brother/sister at first :skull:

Also I see a video of Tyler & Haleigh laying together in the HOH bed... are they together too? :shocked:

I think both are playing it up, katylin told Haleigh to cozy up with him so they can get Angela backdoored, while JC told Tayler to cozy up to her so she can be flipped to vote Steve out instead of Sam

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 02:32 PM

Bayleigh had a 2 hour bitch cry because Tayler said she might be replacement nommine?

:fc: Veto is used and it happens, she is pathetic

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EspeonBB (Post 10064448)
Apparently Brett/Rachel are a showmance too (and their showmance name is Rachett :skull:)

Rachett :joker:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10064449)
I think both are playing it up, katylin told Haleigh to cozy up with him so they can get Angela backdoored, while JC told Tayler to cozy up to her so she can be flipped to vote Steve out instead of Sam

Oh :joker: Haleigh seems to be playing up the southern charm thing a lot :think:

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 02:35 PM

Oh and the reason Katylin/Swaggy side want Sam gone is because Katylin said Sam was disrespectful about her job... something along the lines that she thought she was kidding about being a life coach/meditation guru chit....

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10064452)
Bayleigh had a 2 hour bitch cry because Tayler said she might be replacement nommine?

:fc: Veto is used and it happens, she is pathetic

:joker: Yeah I'm not really feeling her from the little I'm seeing of feeds. Also I'm liking Sam & Steve so I hope it's her :fc:

Steve & Sam would still make for a decent week though only because things seem very divided so that should be good Week 1 TV.

reece(: 29-06-2018 02:37 PM

Steven can go

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10064459)
:joker: Yeah I'm not really feeling her from the little I'm seeing of feeds. Also I'm liking Sam & Steve so I hope it's her :fc:

Steve & Sam would still make for a decent week though only because things seem very divided so that should be good Week 1 TV.

I know it wont happen but I would love love love for Swaggy to win veto, use it on Steve thinking Angela will go up, only for bayliegh to backdoored and sent home :joker:

Jason. 29-06-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EspeonBB (Post 10064448)

Rachel cancelled?

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 02:56 PM

Wait so does everyone want Steve to go then?

I read up and it seems like a lot actually happened on the night one feeds? :think: And JC is playing both sides? :joker: Confusing as to who people want out between Steve & Sam though.

Swaggy seems suuuper abrasive/pushy/serious and I don't really like that about him but he just has so much swag that it's fun/funny to watch anyway :clap1:

I'm also really not sure which side I prefer. Tough :think: I actually think I might prefer the Winston/Brett/Angela/Rachel side! Oh and JC is hilarious in this convo he's having with Winston/Brett/Kaycee/Rachel last night. :joker: :joker: :joker: MESSY whose side is he actually on, is that clear?

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10064477)
Wait so does everyone want Steve to go then?

I read up and it seems like a lot actually happened on the night one feeds? :think: And JC is playing both sides? :joker: Confusing as to who people want out between Steve & Sam though.

Swaggy seems suuuper abrasive/pushy/serious and I don't really like that about him but he just has so much swag that it's fun/funny to watch anyway :clap1:

I'm also really not sure which side I prefer. Tough :think: I actually think I might prefer the Winston/Brett/Angela/Rachel side! Oh and JC is hilarious in this convo he's having with Winston/Brett/Kaycee/Rachel last night. :joker: :joker: :joker: MESSY whose side is he actually on, is that clear?

Far as know Steve probably stays if it is him vs Sam

I think JC is pushing for Sam to stay with KC/Brett/Winston/Rachel/Angela alliance, but that is only 6 votes, reason for why he wants Tayler to hook up with Haliegh to get her vote to keep Sam. However I think Winston wants Sam gone as he thinks Steve in with him and Brett so thats why it is looking like Sam will go if noms stay the same.

And I have too agree I prefer that alliance. I cant be dealing with Bayleigh and Swaggy grossmance and Katylin telling me as a viewer that she is in americas alliance is pissing me off, plus everything else annoys me about her. Also all ready had Angie through out she is in the good side alliance vs the evil side so she is also canceled. I cant be dealing with people like that.

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 03:43 PM

But I mean there is hope... I think Sam probably won the power with that app chit twist so hopefully it will favour her chances

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10064519)
But I mean there is hope... I think Sam probably won the power with that app chit twist so hopefully it will favour her chances

Is that a guess that Sam has the power or was there something to suggest she has it?

Also JC was full of **** when he said Brett has the power (which I already assumed though lol)? :joker:

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10064525)
Is that a guess that Sam has the power or was there something to suggest she has it?

Also JC was full of **** when he said Brett has the power (which I already assumed though lol)? :joker:

My guess she has it she seems popular based on first 2 episodes. Plus if someone like swaggy got it he would have told everyone by now

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10064535)
My guess she has it she seems popular based on first 2 episodes. Plus if someone like swaggy got it he would have told everyone by now

:joker: As much as he's upfront with people I think he could be secretive with something like that if he did have it (like he is with the Bayleigh showmance and things he was saying in the preseason interviews, he might be able to keep his mouth shut with some things)

Still I really don't think he has it either. I could see Sam having it as well.

Wizard. 29-06-2018 07:33 PM

Sam what a sweet pure angel

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 07:35 PM

So Rockstar seems so bitchy/awful :skull:

Her & Swaggy seem to be close though so I guess there's that. But I don't really like too many of the people Swaggy's with actually. :think:

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 07:42 PM

Ok so based on this convo between Kaitlyn & Tyler it's actually the opposite of what I was thinking... Swaggy's side wants Steve to stay & Winston's side wants Sam to stay? I could've sworn it was the other way around but maybe I misinterpreted something.

RileyH 29-06-2018 07:45 PM

These 2 are adorable

Calderyon 29-06-2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10064739)
So Rockstar seems so bitchy/awful :skull:

She oozes awfulness.

Wizard. 29-06-2018 07:48 PM

Omg queen

RileyH 29-06-2018 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley. (Post 10064760)
Omg queen

Omg :joker:

EspeonBB 29-06-2018 07:50 PM

Sam needs to pull through, get Steve out

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Omg queen

:joker: Definitely one of the best ones in there :love:

reece(: 29-06-2018 07:51 PM

Quote:

Omg queen

QUEEN

EspeonBB 29-06-2018 08:11 PM

Ethnic divide serving BBUK6

(Poor Sam :skull:)

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 08:21 PM

I like it @ the sides almost even, good potential for this season especially since a lot of them are wacky :clap1:

Looking at it like that I definitely prefer the "popular clique" side + Tyler & JC. I basically just like Swaggy & Kaitlyn from the other side and I'm not even as sure about either of them since live feeds came on.

I like the entire "side 2" to some extent. Even Rachel & Brett, who I was skeptical on, both seem pretty good to me actually.

Braden 29-06-2018 08:27 PM

What's the plan for eviction night, rn?

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 08:33 PM

Tyler & Winston kinda solidifying their alliance in the HOH room right now so Tyler is probably in with them more than "middle ground" at this point (although he seems cool with the others).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 10064818)
What's the plan for eviction night, rn?

Seems completely up in the air to me with both sides not fully sure... but "side 1" in that chart above has the numbers advantage by 1 so whoever they decide on should end up going. Currently I believe they want Steve to stay :shrug:

Braden 29-06-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 10064844)
Tyler & Winston kinda solidifying their alliance in the HOH room right now so Tyler is probably in with them more than "middle ground" at this point (although he seems cool with the others).

Seems completely up in the air to me with both sides not fully sure... but "side 1" in that chart above has the numbers advantage by 1 so whoever they decide on should end up going. Currently I believe they want Steve to stay :shrug:

Oh, okay. Thank you! I've not watched any of the feeds and only watched 20 mins of the first premiere episode, but thought Sam was quite adorable so hope she stays.

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 09:24 PM

Sam kinda just feels like the 1st boot though :worry: But I guess so does Steve. It's like the two token first boots up against each other. :joker:

JerseyWins 29-06-2018 09:30 PM

Bayleigh crying to Angie about probably being the replacement if one of the noms get taken off the block

RileyH 29-06-2018 09:31 PM

Bayleigh or Sam going W1 would be trash

AarynGriesfan 29-06-2018 09:37 PM

Bayleigh did a great job of crashing her game today.

Jason. 29-06-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AarynGriesfan (Post 10064985)
Bayleigh did a great job of crashing her game today.

Who's face did she get in? https://i.giphy.com/media/xUA7aYSTvD122ihgL6/giphy.gif

Moniqua 29-06-2018 09:59 PM

Bayleigh better not go I swear to god :fist:

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moniqua (Post 10065016)
Bayleigh better not go I swear to god :fist:

Why? She's annoying and is swags show mance so needs to go to weaken him. Oh wait I know it's because she's black :shrug:

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 10:08 PM

Oh and vegas says Sam has a reward app thing and has the power to take herself off the block but needs to use it in first 4 weeks

EspeonBB 29-06-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 10065042)
Oh and vegas says Sam has a reward app thing and has the power to take herself off the block but needs to use it in first 4 weeks

Glad Sam's definitely safe for the first week <3

Honestly she might not even have to use it this week if Bayleigh keeps digging her own grave

DrunkerThanMoses 29-06-2018 10:16 PM

Oh what if Steve wins veto as well

We might have Kaitlyn vs bayleigh