ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB20 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=711)
-   -   TiBB's Favourite BBUK 2017 Housemate Ranking Results Thread [FULL RESULTS POSTED] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328604)

Underscore 03-09-2017 07:17 PM

CBB19
Female - Kim
Male - Jedward

BB18
Female - Deborha
Male - Raph

CBB20
Female - Sarah
Male - Chad

JerseyWins 03-09-2017 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9604457)
You had the option of not ranking housemates from series you didn't watch :oh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross. (Post 9604458)
Honestly just get out

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9604460)

But I wanted my fav to get 55 points and my least fav to get 1 point. :fist:

RileyH 03-09-2017 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9604465)
But I wanted my fav to get 55 points and my least fav to get 1 point. :fist:

and who was that? :shrug:

and your least fav would have got one point anyway :fist:

JerseyWins 03-09-2017 07:23 PM

Raph - 55 points
Chanelle - 1 point

(lol @ Raph & Chanelle being on opposite ends of the spectrum)

thisisdanny 03-09-2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9604475)
Raph - 55 points
Chanelle - 1 point

You're on thin ice hun

RileyH 03-09-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9604475)
Raph - 55 points
Chanelle - 1 point

once again

https://media.giphy.com/media/ac7MA7r5IMYda/giphy.gif

JerseyWins 03-09-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisdanny (Post 9604484)
You're on thin ice hun

Quote:

Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks (Post 9604488)

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset..._630_noupscale

RileyH 03-09-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9604493)

https://media.tenor.com/images/484fa...8e6c/tenor.gif

MB. 03-09-2017 07:43 PM

I imagine the delay is due to Pete having to swiftly remove Jersey's vote from the results

JerseyWins 03-09-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 9604501)
I imagine the delay is due to Pete having to swiftly remove Jersey's vote from the results

https://media.giphy.com/media/RZOrh6ZGCs8yA/giphy.gif

Amy Jade 03-09-2017 07:54 PM

Even if you hated Chanelle how could you possibly be a Raph fan and give her the lowest score possible?

Not much of a fan of his if you can't appreciate how much he enjoyed her company and gained from her being in there with him.

Morgan. 03-09-2017 08:02 PM

^^I think maybe Jersey just didn't enjoy Chanelle as a housemate. For example - I didn't Score Lotan highly because he was friends with Kieran and Tom. I put him near the bottom.

*mazedsalv** 03-09-2017 08:04 PM

I personally adored Isabelle, found Raph ok but couldn't stand Chanelle.

Just because they are friends doesn't mean i have to like them all!

JerseyWins 03-09-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9604521)
Even if you hated Chanelle how could you possibly be a Raph fan and give her the lowest score possible?

Not much of a fan of his if you can't appreciate how much he enjoyed her company and gained from her being in there with him.

To be fair their relationship had me somewhat conflicted for a bit but at the end of the day, she was just annoooooying... there was no helping her. Even Raph said she's not typically the kind of person he likes either. :joker: But who he's friends with doesn't change my opinion on him or them. (I didn't like most of the people he was aligned with / friends with lol :joker:)

Jack_ 03-09-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9604521)

I've never understood this logic though, I don't care who my favourites are/aren't friends with because I'm not them nor am I living with them. It's why I never understand when people take sides in rivalries or automatically dislike another housemate cause their favourite does, I'd rather appreciate both sides of the rivalry because one is usually nothing without the other

However Chanelle in last place is offensive af

JerseyWins 03-09-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 9604535)
I personally adored Isabelle, found Raph ok but couldn't stand Chanelle.

Just because they are friends doesn't mean i have to like them all!

Yeah, I'd say the exact same but Raph > Isabelle > Chanelle for me.

Jason. 03-09-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 9604248)
Damn now I want a re-vote... I just ranked Kim around the middle-bottom of my list (like I did randomly with the whole CBB19 cast :fan:)

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/05/...4-giphy-16.gif

Morgan. 03-09-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9604538)
I've never understood this logic though, I don't care who my favourites are/aren't friends with because I'm not them nor am I living with them. It's why I never understand when people take sides in rivalries or automatically dislike another housemate cause their favourite does, I'd rather appreciate both sides of the rivalry because one is usually nothing without the other

I agree with you completely.

RileyH 03-09-2017 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 9604538)

Completely this

Amy Jade 03-09-2017 08:11 PM

I don't tend to follow the logic that if you like one person you must like their friend either but lets be honest here, Raph's best moments were because of Chanelle.

Jason. 03-09-2017 08:12 PM

Raph was lovely, but he was boring? He was like the Thorn Cottage equivalent to Luke A, yet he's the forum favourite.

Chanelle was a far superior housemate. I can't really speak about Isabelle as I only saw like three episodes of her.

Epic. 03-09-2017 08:12 PM

It's very clear Kim or Isabelle have this won, but I just know Deborah's sneaked into Top 3 or even runner up on the basis of very little outright disliking her. I personally consider that really undeserved since I've never got her consistently high dosage of praise. She's okay and all and i liked her for what she was, but her sister is the much funnier and spontaneous one whom I therefore enjoy more.

Idk can someone explain why Deborah is so popular?

RileyH 03-09-2017 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 9604551)
I don't tend to follow the logic that if you like one person you must like their friend either but lets be honest here, Raph's best moments were because of Chanelle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9604552)
Raph was lovely, but he was boring? He was like the Thorn Cottage equivalent to Luke A, yet he's the forum favourite.

Chanelle was a far superior housemate. I can't really speak about Isabelle as I only saw like three episodes of her.

wow all the tea being spilled tonight :clap1:

LukeB 03-09-2017 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason. (Post 9604552)

you didn't watch it all :nono:

RileyH 03-09-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertC (Post 9604553)
It's very clear Kim or Isabelle have this won, but I just know Deborah's sneaked into Top 3 or even runner up on the basis of very little outright disliking her. I personally consider that really undeserved since I've never got her consistently high dosage of praise. She's okay and all and i liked her for what she was, but her sister is the much funnier and spontaneous one whom I therefore enjoy more.

Idk can someone explain why Deborah is so popular?

I liked her while BB18 was on, but looking back she didn't really do anything noteworthy except go in and out of her Nigerian accent and shout about Kieran