ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=548)
-   -   X Factor (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13180)

ThaGazBoi 31-08-2005 11:45 PM

rowetta rocked i agree!!

Dorothy all the way lol :bouncy:

CharlotteSometimes 01-09-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BB fernzy

The 16 year old Trevor I thought was overated.
He was incredibly sweet, and he had a cracking voice on him, too. Teenage girls would love him. I hope he makes it to the finals.

lilmissnaughty 01-09-2005 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GazzaP
rowetta rocked i agree!!

Dorothy all the way lol :bouncy:
Indeed!:thumbs:

Dorothy Rocks!!!

Lance 01-09-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CharlotteSometimes
Quote:

He was incredibly sweet, and he had a cracking voice on him, too. Teenage girls would love him. I hope he makes it to the finals.
Yeah teenage girls, but when they get sick of him they'll move onto someone else and that's exactly what's wrong with these formatted shows.:rolleyes: He was OK,not spectacular.

TBH i haven't seen anything spectacular yet,there's potential but they need to work.

Alexandra was good though.

Siouxsie 01-09-2005 10:20 PM

that old lady ! OMG!!!

Ruth 03-09-2005 09:51 AM

I thought it was daft to put the old lady through. She's not exactly going to appeal to the people who watch these shows is she? It was a bit of a gimmick I think.

I think the best so far was the woman who sang on the Meatloaf record, and that group called The Brothers.

Dan_ 03-09-2005 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lance
Quote:

Quote:

Yeah teenage girls, but when they get sick of him they'll move onto someone else and that's exactly what's wrong with these formatted shows.:rolleyes: He was OK,not spectacular.

TBH i haven't seen anything spectacular yet,there's potential but they need to work.

Yer I agree, he's not even the best looking. Teenage girls have other people with more poppy voices and more attractive than him. I could never see him making it in America! He's got an okay voice but in comparison to people like Lee Ryan, Lemar and Will Young he's not even in their league.

Nobody has been outstanding yet, I liked James Bellamy, 4tune, the brothers, Alexandra and Tariq and a couple others.

texbex 03-09-2005 03:14 PM

Did anyone see the little boy from Newcastle last Saturday, he was only 4 and he was so sweet he kept saying I have got the X Factor etc then they said if you were older we would put you through then they said well actually you are through then he ran out the room shouting I`ve won mam I`ve won then Kate goes are you sure? Absolutely sweet!

Lance 03-09-2005 03:40 PM

Yeah Kenzie was his name or something like that.Simon was like "You are through in 12 years time."

Siouxsie 03-09-2005 03:56 PM

not long to go for another laugh tonight on the x factor:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Dan_ 03-09-2005 04:12 PM

What time is it on tonight Scooby?

BigSister 03-09-2005 04:18 PM

its on at 7.00 Dan

Dan_ 03-09-2005 04:22 PM

Thanks Rebeccca. I will watch it while I have my Indian takeaway.

Siouxsie 03-09-2005 09:22 PM

wow it was class i was in stitches with sharon :joker:

skelo4eva 03-09-2005 09:23 PM

yeah very funny tonight was very funny with aaron 'share pllllease i love u pleassse' hahaha

Siouxsie 03-09-2005 09:27 PM

great show tonuight

BigSister 03-09-2005 09:28 PM

:hello:at Sharon throwing water over Louis:hello:

skelo4eva 03-09-2005 09:29 PM

i missed that!!!!! was that at the end and why did she do it?

BigSister 03-09-2005 09:31 PM

she did it because Louis was being really nasty all day and she had enough

skelo4eva 03-09-2005 09:32 PM

hehe gud enuf for him!!! see the rocker woman haaa

Siouxsie 03-09-2005 09:36 PM

she just went into a kink lol:colour:

skelo4eva 03-09-2005 09:36 PM

:hugesmile:

sesamestreetz 03-09-2005 11:14 PM

The Spanish woman thing was so funny.. I was literally in hysterics too :D

CharlotteSometimes 04-09-2005 03:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally posted by Lance
Quote:

Quote:

Yer I agree, he's not even the best looking. Teenage girls have other people with more poppy voices and more attractive than him. I could never see him making it in America! He's got an okay voice but in comparison to people like Lee Ryan, Lemar and Will Young he's not even in their league.

Nobody has been outstanding yet, I liked James Bellamy, 4tune, the brothers, Alexandra and Tariq and a couple others.
What have looks got to do with anything? Have any of the people you mention made it in America? Robbie Williams couldn't do it, so the magic formula for cracking the US market is still a mystery to most. Lee Ryan's voice isn't spectacular by any means, and his solo material is even worse than the dross he churned out with Blue - who would've thought that was possible? Will Young has an extremely average voice. He has no range whatsoever, and his vocals, like his personality, are dull beyond belief. He's no oil painting either, and nor is Lemar.

James Bellamy lisped far too much, and his voice wasn't anything to write home about, either. He was also very irritating. 4Tune actually managed to turn in a worse performance than they inflicted upon us last year - they were truly painful to listen to. The Brothers were patchy, and their harmonies were out of synch. And is there really a market today for doo-wop? Alexandra was good, but I've no idea who Tariq was at all.

Trevor may well crash and burn when it comes to bootcamp, but he's head and shoulders above the likes of James the lisping lamb as far as vocal ability is concerned.

Fangz 04-09-2005 03:36 AM

4Tune scare me. One of their members looks more feminine than most girls/women I know, yet I'm pretty sure that's not the look he's going for...:shocked: