ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Chloe Evicted - Pleased or Disappointed? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270725)

Mystic Mock 18-01-2015 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 7495403)
How exactly was she entertaining?

All she did was cause another hm to be chucked out due to her hyperventilating hysterics, gang-up with other bitches on another hm and show her arse. Do you seriously find any of that entertaining.

She has had her 15 mins and can return to doing all her tacky glamour work.

Well her ass was entertaining, just not in the BB sense of the word.:hugesmile:

THE SAUSAGE DUDE 18-01-2015 06:58 AM

No disappointed . for us guys who else do we have to look at. right from the start. Lady Katie Hopkins, had it in for. JEALOUSY . Well you know what you women are like.

Mystic Mock 18-01-2015 07:02 AM

Well from a shallow point of view there is Patsy, Cami (if people still fancy this animal) and Katie Price doesn't look too bad, maybe she suits dark hair more than blonde I don't know.

Moosething 18-01-2015 09:32 AM

Pleased
Cami next pls

sassysocks 18-01-2015 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE SAUSAGE DUDE (Post 7498697)
No disappointed . for us guys who else do we have to look at. right from the start. Lady Katie Hopkins, had it in for. JEALOUSY . Well you know what you women are like.

A basic and simple point of view based on base animal instinct and a lack of understanding of the bigger picture. Why the hell would KH be jealous of the likes of Chloe?

So KH is no oil painting but neither is Chloe. She looks a cross between a fish, with her trout pout and a cat with her enhanced cheek bones. The rest is thick make-up, which she appears to be reluctant to be seen without which speaks volumes. Besides looks don't last.

She has a good body but so she should at only 21 and having had no children. KH doesn't have a bad body for her age and being a mother.

What Katie does have is intelligence and education both of which willl always give her financial independence regardless of age. She will never NEED to rely on a rich husband like Chloe undoubtedly will. She will also be able to take pride in her academic achievements.

The world is full of Chloe's who usually don't amount to much and end up working in Tescos or Asdas. Some will exchange the use of their bodies for a comfortable lifestyle by marrying some wealthy older man, a form of prostitution - hardly admirable.

KH has confidence and will always have control over her own life, something I doubt Chloe will. So you see your simplistic accusations make no sense whatsoever. Don't get me wrong I don't like KH, but she is still preferable to Chloe and the thousands like her - I know whose lifestyle I would rather have.

Northern Monkey 18-01-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassysocks (Post 7498857)
A basic and simple point of view based on base animal instinct and a lack of understanding of the bigger picture. Why the hell would KH be jealous of the likes of Chloe?

So KH is no oil painting but neither is Chloe. She looks a cross between a fish, with her trout pout and a cat with her enhanced cheek bones. The rest is thick make-up, which she appears to be reluctant to be seen without which speaks volumes. Besides looks don't last.

She has a good body but so she should at only 21 and having had no children. KH doesn't have a bad body for her age and being a mother.

What Katie does have is intelligence and education both of which willl always give her financial independence regardless of age. She will never NEED to rely on a rich husband like Chloe undoubtedly will. She will also be able to take pride in her academic achievements.

The world is full of Chloe's who usually don't amount to much and end up working in Tescos or Asdas. Some will exchange the use of their bodies for a comfortable lifestyle by marrying some wealthy older man, a form of prostitution - hardly admirable.

KH has confidence and will always have control over her own life, something I doubt Chloe will. So you see your simplistic accusations make no sense whatsoever. Don't get me wrong I don't like KH, but she is still preferable to Chloe and the thousands like her - I know whose lifestyle I would rather have.

True.Chloe's only one redeeming feature was her ass and we've all seen that now.She had nothing more to give.She is ugly and she is not a nice person and she was getting boring.

Lostie! 18-01-2015 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosething (Post 7498821)
Pleased
Cami next pls

This.

Or preferably, Cami, Katie H and Perez all together. :hehe:

mr rochester 18-01-2015 11:50 AM

Thought she was insipid and vapid and rather unpleasant at times. Glad she went.