ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Leona Lewis - Forgive Me - 3rd Single (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55648)

Mickster 18-09-2008 02:03 PM

I love it- it is brilliant!

i find it uplifting!

I dance around my room to it! :laugh: and luv new PCD

andybigbro 18-09-2008 08:05 PM

I love the song and the video is good too.

Hugo 18-09-2008 08:18 PM

I love it now.

MarkWaldorf 18-09-2008 08:23 PM

hope ya forgive meheh

Ninastar 19-09-2008 06:30 PM

L-O-V-E IT!

Seriously it so catchy and the vid for it is AMAZING ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Callum 20-09-2008 12:37 AM

The video was #1 today on Box Breakers! :bigsmile:

GhettoSuperstar 20-09-2008 06:15 PM

I love it too. Weirdly enough her vocals annoy me in the last bit when she sorta sings but doesn't and comes in and out.
Anyway the video suits the song incredibly well.

Fom 20-09-2008 06:16 PM

Cant help but think though... she sounds really out of tune in some bits? Is it just me?

xDramatick 20-09-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
Cant help but think though... she sounds really out of tune in some bits? Is it just me?
I can kinda see where you're coming from but I refuse to say anything.
Prepare to get ripped to shreds :tongue:

GhettoSuperstar 20-09-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
I get what the you mean, especially toward the end.
In my opinion she doesn't suit doing extra 'ooo' 'aaa' bits sliced in. Sing it normally and show off what an amazing voice she has.

KKBL 20-09-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
what bits?:conf:

Fom 20-09-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KKBL
Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
Dunno just bits now and again, like ghetto said, it tends to be when she does her "oo" and "aa" bits... hey I could be wrong just saying some bits don't sound right to me...

KKBL 20-09-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
Quote:

Originally posted by KKBL
Quote:

Originally posted by Fom
hey I could be wrong just saying some bits don't sound right to me...
i just asked you what bits does she sound out of tune.wow i never knew people took internet forums so seriously.
anyway..i can see where your coming from.she does the ab-libing different in the album version so if you listen to that it mightnt sound out of tune.

*mazedsalv** 20-09-2008 11:41 PM

I really like the song, its very catchy, something The Pussycat Dolls would sing. I like it because its different, and love the video.

*mazedsalv** 20-09-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darenn
Don't like the song but the video reminds me of Christina Aguilera's "Can't Hold Me Down"

-thought he'd throw that in-
I completely agree with the vid being like Cant Hold Us Down. Maybe its the clothes she's wearing, it looks like the video was done in the same street too.

xDramatick 21-09-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
Quote:

Originally posted by Darenn
Don't like the song but the video reminds me of Christina Aguilera's "Can't Hold Me Down"

-thought he'd throw that in-
I completely agree with the vid being like Cant Hold Us Down. Maybe its the clothes she's wearing, it looks like the video was done in the same street too.
Yeah, and the street dance thingy with the boys+girls!