ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Danny Violent Danny gets in Marc's personal space again (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283323)

joeysteele 01-07-2015 07:19 PM

Marc isn't doing anything different really and he is not even deliberately winding up Danny,
He only does so when Danny sticks his nose in to conversations Marc is having with others, then Marc gets at him and does go on and on to get a reaction.

Now it is not Marcs fault that Danny chooses to respond with threatening and near violent behaviour.
That is Danny's choice, Danny could in fact, control his own behaviour and ignore all Marcs conversations with others and certainly not butt in without even being asked for his opinion.

Danny is responsible for getting near violent, not Marc.
That is the reasons after so many times now that Danny is unfit to be a housemate and should be sent packing.

chuff me dizzy 01-07-2015 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7951730)
Marc isn't doing anything different really and he is not even deliberately winding up Danny,
He only does so when Danny sticks his nose in to conversations Marc is having with others, then Marc gets at him and does go on and on to get a reaction.

Now it is not Marcs fault that Danny chooses to respond with threatening and near violent behaviour.
That is Danny's choice, Danny could in fact, control his own behaviour and ignore all Marcs conversations with others and certainly not butt in without even being asked for his opinion.

Danny is responsible for getting near violent, not Marc.
That is the reasons after so many times now that Danny is unfit to be a housemate and should be sent packing.

All true, and this task is amazing for Marc, its pissing Danny and his back up clan up right and proper, Marcs broad smile is pissing them off,and he has to od it for the task ...loving it !!!!! :dance:

Macie Lightfoot 01-07-2015 07:45 PM

the fact that Marc fans are getting uptight about BB supposedly favoring someone other than Marc, whose win has been predestined ever since he entered the house, is truly laughable.

Joannekeeler 01-07-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7951868)
the fact that Marc fans are getting uptight about BB supposedly favoring someone other than Marc, whose win has been predestined ever since he entered the house, is truly laughable.

Brilliant! You have hit the nail on the head.!

joeysteele 01-07-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7951868)

I cannot think of any housemate that has had talkings to,o a warning as to their behaviour, who have then continued to carry on with their bad behaviour and threatening behaviour at that.
Who have survived staying in the house.

That goes for anyone who carries out any near violent behaviour.
Were Marc or anyone else butting into others conversations and then charging over to one of them,in their space, pushing their face into theirs,then no matter who was doing that,I say they should be out.

Whether I really liked them or not.
Danny has done this according to Rylan at least 4 times now, he was told weeks ago to control his behaviour,he got a warning last week as to it again.
Here however yet again, he disregards that instruction,so in that case, like others before him who act disrespectfully, out he should be.

Macie Lightfoot 01-07-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7951920)
I cannot think of any housemate that has had talkings to,o a warning as to their behaviour, who have then continued to carry on with their bad behaviour and threatening behaviour at that.

Helen was only a year ago hun.

Joannekeeler 01-07-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7951920)
Who have survived staying in the house.

That goes for anyone who carries out any near violent behaviour.
Were Marc or anyone else butting into others conversations and then charging over to one of them,in their space, pushing their face into theirs,then no matter who was doing that,I say they should be out.

Whether I really liked them or not.
Danny has done this according to Rylan at least 4 times now, he was told weeks ago to control his behaviour,he got a warning last week as to it again.
Here however yet again, he disregards that instruction,so in that case, like others before him who act disrespectfully, out he should be.

Helen was warned several times last year, was given a pass to the final, won the show and was invited back again this year and still continued to be a vile slanderous bully!

joeysteele 01-07-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7951935)
Helen was only a year ago hun.

Helen didn't get into peoples faces, she argued with them and was foul mouthed and really bad at times but she didn't invade others space or pushed her face right into theirs.

You can be as selective as you like but Danny is threatening and he gets into, by his own choice,difficulties as to not keeping out of others conversations.

Danny acts like a thug and is likely one too in my view.

Macie Lightfoot 01-07-2015 08:02 PM

http://static.tellymix.co.uk/wp-cont...w1-610x343.jpg

Joannekeeler 01-07-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7951971)

How quickly people forget!

Kazanne 01-07-2015 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joannekeeler (Post 7952108)

That picture says nothing, I see no rage there,she looks as though she is talking to Steven:shrug:

ThriceShy 01-07-2015 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7952121)
That picture says nothing, I see no rage there,she looks as though she is talking to Steven:shrug:

I don't see any sandwiches being thrown or threats to slap either.

But I don't understand why helen is being discussed in a thread about Danny.:shrug:

Nancy. 01-07-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7952126)

But I don't understand why helen is being discussed in a thread about Danny.:shrug:

Exactly.

Vicky. 01-07-2015 10:10 PM

Having now seen the incident in question (don't watch BOTS but assumed if they were even condemning it it must be bad, given they applauded his actual aggressive outburst) I feel a warning would have been too much in this instance tbh

ThriceShy 01-07-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7952982)
Having now seen the incident in question (don't watch BOTS but assumed if they were even condemning it it must be bad, given they applauded his actual aggressive outburst) I feel a warning would have been too much in this instance tbh

He should have been removed.

how do you feel about the later argument in which Aisleyne threatened Marc with her dad?

Vicky. 01-07-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7952998)
He should have been removed.

how do you feel about the later argument in which Aisleyne threatened Marc with her dad?

I think Aisleyne was pathetic. I think no way can that one be spun to be MArcs fault as she was looking for an argument with marc from the second she woke up.

But the dad thing..honestly...came across like playground stupidity. I cannot believe a woman of her age threatens people with daddy :joker:

Joannekeeler 01-07-2015 10:17 PM

Was that it!! What a fuss about nothing!

RodHull 01-07-2015 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonstop (Post 7948825)
Helen got away with worse.

King Danny is here to stay.

Calling somebody names is not comparable with physically trying to intimidate someone 3 times and losing your temper completely smashing s**t up.

Hes a thug, hes a thug who lives very near me and as somebody who knows mutual friends of his this nice guy image is not the real him that you can be sure of, hes playing a clever game.

ThriceShy 01-07-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7953013)
I think Aisleyne was pathetic. I think no way can that one be spun to be MArcs fault as she was looking for an argument with marc from the second she woke up.

But the dad thing..honestly...came across like playground stupidity. I cannot believe a woman of her age threatens people with daddy :joker:

Alexandra was removed for threatening housemates with outside people.

Aisleyne should be removed too.

Chilltown 02-07-2015 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7952126)

Perfectly stated.

BB4fan 02-07-2015 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joannekeeler (Post 7952108)

She got a warning for it and she never did it again. Danny is doing it constantly and not learning from it so it's irrelevant to Danny keep doing it.

BB4fan 02-07-2015 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7953130)
Alexandra was removed for threatening housemates with outside people.

Aisleyne should be removed too.

Yeah she should get kicked back to the gutters and her fake ghetto lifestyle.

BB4fan 02-07-2015 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7951960)
Helen didn't get into peoples faces, she argued with them and was foul mouthed and really bad at times but she didn't invade others space or pushed her face right into theirs.

You can be as selective as you like but Danny is threatening and he gets into, by his own choice,difficulties as to not keeping out of others conversations.

Danny acts like a thug and is likely one too in my view.

Yeah, he keeps getting involved in arguments that don't concern him. He needs to back off and stop acting like an idiot.