ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   What occured on LF last night? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101452)

LaLaLand 25-07-2009 11:59 AM

What occured on LF last night?

Apparently it was 'the best action for a long time' involving Siavash, Marcus, Noirin, Tom & Bea?

Confused.com! :shocked:

IsleOfWeather 25-07-2009 12:00 PM

they found out that when Hira took her mask off it was Jimmy Krankie, as Marcus correctly guessed

chickenboy 25-07-2009 12:01 PM

Tom called Marcus a weirdo.
Noirin told Bea & Sophie she fancied Siavash & Tom.
Noirin wanted to leave.
Noirin told Marcus she kissed Siavash.
Bea said she felt intimidated by Marcus.
Bea said Marcus was creating all the negativity in the house.

LaLaLand 25-07-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chickenboy
Noirin wanted to leave.
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

So basically Marcus was OWNED?

chickenboy 25-07-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jonnii
Quote:

Noirin wanted to leave.

Tom was in the jail & Marcus wouldn't leave him alone - Tom called him a weird & a perv.
Marcus stormed off and bitched about Tom.

chris1232 25-07-2009 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jonnii
Quote:

Noirin wanted to leave.

Very much so.

Mr.X 25-07-2009 12:04 PM

Noirin went into the Diary Room and was given a secret mission. :xyxwave:

Luanda 25-07-2009 12:05 PM

Nobody could ever own the man who drinks from puddles and pulls lorries with his bellend.

DrunkerThanMoses 25-07-2009 12:07 PM

Lisa's lost her fags, but noticed they was sitting by her (charlie and Rodders).

chickenboy 25-07-2009 12:07 PM

Marcus is now isolated.
All the female housemates think he is a creep & a weirdo.
He is refusing to speak to Noirin.

Twiggy 25-07-2009 12:08 PM

To cut a long story short. Marcus and Tom have a big row. Siavash is worried about Marcus blaming Tom over Noirin and wants to let him know about him and Noirin, meanwhile Noirin tells Sophie and Bea about the events with Siavash and then tells them she fancies Tom. Bea advises her to talk to Siavash and tell Marcus about her and Siavash. Noirin dumps Siavash without telling him she still fancies Tom and then she tells Marcus that she kissed Siavash.

bettiepage 25-07-2009 12:11 PM

Well I guess Marcus is a cert to be up:laugh3:

Twiggy 25-07-2009 12:13 PM

Look on youtube for videos

simplysic 25-07-2009 12:14 PM

the Noirin show is lives on..Marcus is soo gone next week

Striptease 25-07-2009 12:15 PM

Why not just watch it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...BB2317C42E3932

chickenboy 25-07-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by simplysic
the Noirin show is lives on..Marcus is soo gone next week
Unless he is up against Lisa.

tramp-stamp 25-07-2009 12:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKElf...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bTA9...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfqpe...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XqOd...eature=channel

LaLaLand 25-07-2009 12:19 PM

Thank you :thumbs:

Mickey2009 25-07-2009 12:22 PM

From Insidebig brother

Noirin tells Marcus about her and Siavash

Day 52:

It’s been an eventful few hours in the Big Brother house, with the Noirin-Marcus-Siavash-Tom love square taking centre stage. There’s been arguments, accusations, deception, dumpings and a lot more!

To make things clear, so far: Marcus has been pursuing Noirin for the entire series, but Noirin doesn’t have the same feelings for him and just wants to be friends. New boy Tom has come in, which has made Marcus jealous and Noirin has said that she “fancies” him. But just a couple of nights ago, Noirin and Siavash snogged and clearly Siavash has feelings for her.

Now to get to events from last night, Tom was put into jail by Big Brother after talking about nominations by saying: “If someone needs to be voted, I don’t mind going.”

As Tom sat in the jail, Marcus came over to have a chat. Marcus denied that he fancied Noirin, to which Tom replied: “Don’t talk ****, man to man let’s be honest. You need to understand that Noirin is just a friend to you.”

Marcus replied saying Noirin was “big trouble”, but Tom wasn’t having any of it, saying: “If you think Noirin so much trouble then why do you spend so much time with her? If she is a friend why don’t you treat her like a friend? You need to know a definition of a friend.”

Tom then told Marcus that he was “weird” for chasing her, as she’d already told him that they would never be a couple. He ranted: “You’re just being a pervy weirdo, you keep pushing and pushing and knocking on the door.”

Some minutes later, Marcus had a chat with Noirin and told her about his earlier coversation with Tom: “He’s trying to get me out of the picture so he can go in full on.”

Marcus then returned to Tom, and the relatively new housemate told the Wolverine lookalike: “There’s being bored, and then there’s being a bit weird and a bit creepy.”

Marcus claimed that Tom had an agenda, but Tom denied and told him to grow up.

Later, Marcus chatted to Charlie about his encounter with Tom and ranted: “He is a ****ing idiot that geezer, a ****ing idiot. He is just a ****ing bullshitter at the end of the day.”

He continued: “He needs to watch his ****ing mouth. He ain’t got **** on me. He has come in to get on Noirin’s good side and get an angle like that. He is a knobend, a ****ing bullshitter.”

Later on, Noirin came out of the diary room after a two hour chat with Big Brother. She clearly looked worried about the whole ‘love square’ scenario, and things didn’t ease up when Siavash threatened to tell Marcus about the kiss he had with Noirin.

But Noirin stopped Siavash, asking him for some time to talk to Bea and Sophie. “I’m going to bed,” he said, unhappy. “I’ve broken his heart,” whispered Noirin.

Noirin then spilled the beans to Bea and Dogface about everything. Noirin revealed that she regretted her kiss with Siavash and wasn’t sure about her feelings about him. She went on to say she “fancied Tom”.

Bea replied: “Oh god. So you’ve got three men in the house who fancy you and you fancy two of them back?”

Noirin was worried that she’d be hated by the public, but Bea offered advice: “I would try and forget about Tom. You need to tell Marcus he’s got it completely wrong. Unfortunately, tough **** that you fancy Tom, don’t go there. You need to deal with it now.”

Siavash then entered the kitchen and had a private chat with Noirin. Noirin told him that she wants to wait until they’re outside of the house before anything starts. Siavash looked upset, saying: “Do I have a say in this?”

A few minutes later, Siavash went to bed and Noirin called Marcus to the kitchen. She told him about her and Siavash and the kiss they had a few nights ago.

Marcus’ immediate reaction was: “How many times did I tell you you liked Siavash?”, to which Noirin replied: “But I didn’t even know.”

Marcus responded, by telling Noirin she’s “so predictable”. Noirin was defensive, saying: “I can’t help who I like, I can’t help what I feel. It is what it is.”

Marcus then started to get angry, telling Noirin that her actions left him isolated in the house. He continued: “All the things we’ve talked about you’ve just ignored. We’re not friends.”

Noirin apologised and left the kitchen immediately. She went to Bea and Halfwit and told them that she was going to leave, but they tried to convince her to stay and just sleep on it.

By about 5:30am, everyone was in bed apart from Marcus. He was still in the kitchen, washing up alone.

What a night in the Big Brother house, eh!

minnie 25-07-2009 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Lisa's lost her fags, but noticed they was sitting by her (charlie and Rodders).
PMSL :spin2: :bigsmile: