ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   MENSTRUATION - the secret Housemate? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102659)

IsleOfWeather 28-07-2009 09:36 AM

MENSTRUATION - the secret Housemate?

We have had a variety of girls in the house and Lisa and Angel too.

How has "the curse" played the house out. Anyone who has ever lived with an adult female will know of the "week of horrors" leading to the arrival of the painters.

The poor guys have been suffering and no one is acknowledging this monthly secret hm:cloud:

Marc 28-07-2009 09:37 AM

holy christ.. LOL

CaraRawr 28-07-2009 09:38 AM

O____O

pinkpigtails 28-07-2009 09:44 AM

In my experience whenever a lot of women are together over a period of time their "monthlies" will all start to time themselves around each other.

What a very odd thing to be writing about!

Oooo_get_her 28-07-2009 09:45 AM

Menstruation

And who gives a flying ****** bucket?

You really want BB to show the girls putting their tampons in so we can know who is on the rag or not? You want details on who takes BCPs and who doesn't, and how those BCPs might change the potential mood swings of the HMs. Huh?

Come on - there is reality TV and there is being a bit too interested.

:conf2:

IsleOfWeather 28-07-2009 09:47 AM

It makes women's personalities change often quite markedly. If they are all about to go on and its nom time it may change the whole dynamic

why not factor it in?

If you dont then dont be shocked if you are left with blood on your hands come eviction time

Oooo_get_her 28-07-2009 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

If you dont then dont be shocked if you are left with blood on your hands come eviction time
:conf::puzzled::conf2:

:joker::joker::joker:

:hello:

:flowers:

yabbadabba 28-07-2009 10:23 AM

Isle of weather- I don't even know you, but I think I hate you! I don't believe that my personality changes monthly. I believe that my post-pubescent self has adapted to my hormonal changes; I have to be more introspective, more rational, and higfhly evaluative of my own emotions. If I am short-tempered it is because I am in huge amounts of pain, and I am struggling to keep calm and carry on. I can safely say that my morals, beliefs, my sense of humour, everything that makes me who I am, remain unaltered. To put it simply- don't you dare suggest that women have less integrity when mensturating.

BTW most girls start their period from ages 12-16. That is NOT adult! Your ignorance is showing kid ... :pat:

Marc 28-07-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Oooo_get_her
Quote:

:conf::puzzled::conf2:

:joker::joker::joker:

:hello:

:flowers:
PMSL! this is so sick but I lol'ed

Prole 28-07-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

How has "the curse" played the house out. Anyone who has ever lived with an adult female will know of the "week of horrors" leading to the arrival of the painters.

The poor guys have been suffering and no one is acknowledging this monthly secret hm:cloud:
What are you... 14 or something?

IsleOfWeather 28-07-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ViaVerde
Quote:

I would perhaps be if I did not recognise this as a house influencer.

Once you do this in Biology then you will appreciate the thread.

Hedgie 28-07-2009 10:29 AM

The huge amounts of progesterone leading to menstruation can have massive effects on a womans character. Some are more susceptible than others. If you're that interested in knowing when IOW then look out for bloating, increased horniness, spots and the hatchet under the pillow.

Prole 28-07-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I think the biggest influencer is testosterone. Look it up.

IsleOfWeather 28-07-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hedgie
The huge amounts of progesterone leading to menstruation can have massive effects on a womans character. Some are more susceptible than others. If you're that interested in knowing when IOW then look out for bloating, increased horniness, spots and the hatchet under the pillow.
:thumbs:

yousoboo! 28-07-2009 10:32 AM

yea don't woman who live together fall into sync?

Beastie 28-07-2009 10:33 AM

hiras been consistent and not changed moods

fairymoon 28-07-2009 10:34 AM

why do men blame time of month for everything a women does ffs grow up

yabbadabba 28-07-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DO THIS IN BIOLOGY!!??? We've experienced it HUNDREDS of times you nancy!

Plus Hedgie- why would you need to look out for subtle signs if a womans character is supposedly so altered? Should it not be glaringly obvious by yours and Islesofweathers statements? :shrug:

IsleOfWeather 28-07-2009 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by fairymoon
why do men blame time of month for everything a women does ffs grow up

feeling somewhat tense?

doive1231 28-07-2009 10:36 AM

One thing I do believe is that we have seen less of the girls crying in the diary room than in previous BBs. I often thought this show of emotion was unnatural and just due to PMS.

Or are BB just not showing it.

fairymoon 28-07-2009 10:38 AM

iow no i am not feeling anything thanks oh apart from you a twat

IsleOfWeather 28-07-2009 10:38 AM

good point

Hedgie 28-07-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by yabbadabba

Plus Hedgie- why would you need to look out for subtle signs if a womans character is supposedly so altered? Should it not be glaringly obvious by yours and Islesofweathers statements? :shrug:
To *confirm* that it is, indeed, "the painters in", and not just general evil cow shennanigans that are a permanant characteristic.

The_Long_Run 28-07-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by yousoboo!
yea don't woman who live together fall into sync?
It's not living together, it's too much tap dancing that makes them fall in the sink.

Marc 28-07-2009 10:44 AM

The men have been more emotional than the women LOL but thats tricky when Lisa's in there