ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   does Isaac know that marcus bragged about groping noirin when she was drunk? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103843)

ChaunceyGardner 30-07-2009 07:01 PM

does Isaac know that marcus bragged about groping noirin when she was drunk?

not sure how much bb isaac has seen...but do you think he would have caught the discussion with siavash when marcus told/lied to him about groping noirin when she was drunk?

Personally...I think it's quite disturbing that a 35 year old man would exploit a friendship like that and grope a friend (noirin) when she's drunk.

luminoussun 30-07-2009 07:06 PM

Well she used being drunk as a excuse for siavash..karma is a bitch :whistle:
Plus what diference does age make as long as she is over 18?
I think he is more worried about the guy she likes and has been snogging and sleeping with :rolleyes:

philmurph 30-07-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner
not sure how much bb isaac has seen...but do you think he would have caught the discussion with siavash when marcus told/lied to him about groping noirin when she was drunk?

Personally...I think it's quite disturbing that a 35 year old man would exploit a friendship like that and grope a friend (noirin) when she's drunk.
I'm you meant to lied about groping Noirin:bored:

ChaunceyGardner 30-07-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by luminoussun
I think he is more worried about the guy she likes and has been snogging and sleeping with :rolleyes:
wow!

so you don't find it in any way creepy or pervy...that a 35 year old man - who knows that noirin is in no way romantically interested - would exploit her trust and grope her when she's drunk?

Or are you saying "she was asking for it"?

:whistle:

hennessy 30-07-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

:tongue:

ChaunceyGardner 30-07-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by philmurph
Quote:

I'm you meant to lied about groping Noirin:bored:
sorry.. but I don't understand what you mean...

HarryRag 30-07-2009 07:17 PM

Quote:

[i]
marcus is 10 yo older than noirin. noirin aint 15 and marcus aint old enuff to be her father. drive thru, thank you. next!

philmurph 30-07-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

your thread states that Marcus bragged about groping Noirin i'm saying he lied about groping Noirin:rolleyes:

ChaunceyGardner 30-07-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by philmurph
Quote:

your thread states that Marcus bragged about groping Noirin i'm saying he lied about groping Noirin:rolleyes:
holy sh!t!

A 35 year old man lying about groping a friend when she was drunk????????????

Was it supposed to impress siavash?

how do you know he was lying?

Is there footage somewhere of him admitting he was lying? if so, I would like to see it.

HarryRag 30-07-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

wow!

so you don't find it in any way creepy or pervy...that a 35 year old man - who knows that noirin is in no way romantically interested - would exploit her trust and grope her when she's drunk?

:rolleyes: are you teenager? as i said earlier, noirin aint 15, and marcus aint old enuff to be her dad. is it so hard to understand? if marcus did look like brad pitt, every stupid teengirl would be ok with that.

Len_Brennan 30-07-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HarryRag
Quote:

Quote:

wow!

:rolleyes: are you teenager? as i said earlier, noirin aint 15, and marcus aint old enuff to be her dad. is it so hard to understand? if marcus did look like brad pitt, every stupid teengirl would be ok with that.
That's a fair point. The fascination with Marcus being 35 (35 ffs, not 77) and described as a dirty old man is extraordinary, especially with Noirin being a wordly 25. Tom Cruise married Katie Holmes with a far wider age gap.

As for this alleged "grope", was Marcus not suggesting that Noirin was ok with it to Siavash at the time? Ok, it may have sounded like a 14 year old boy bragging to his mates, but he was trying to point out that he might still have had a chance of getting with Noirin (he honestly convinced himself of this) because he had a bit of a fumble with her under the covers and she was not calling a halt to it.

charmingmissc 30-07-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

you did this thread on DS
and the 4/1 bet
:nono:

AbyC 30-07-2009 07:46 PM

I bet Isaac has been watching like a hawk, and if he had any kudos he'd dump her for being a tart! :nono:

hennessy 30-07-2009 07:47 PM

Len_Brennan completely agree.
I'm 32 and I'm going with an 18 yo who kept asking me for a date.
some guys brag and with a honey like nora who wouldn't? (regardless if she's a nutter)

paulh_85 30-07-2009 07:50 PM

for gods sake!!!

this ChaunceyGardner stalks the DS forums spouting utter nonsense!!! think he/she/it has money on marcus to be evicted :xyxwave::xyxwave: :tongue: :cheer2:

charmingmissc 30-07-2009 07:52 PM

along with dreary

hennessy 30-07-2009 07:52 PM

bye ChaunceyGardner/dennis

CaPPa 30-07-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardnerPersonally...I think it's quite disturbing that a 35 year old man would exploit a friendship like that and grope a friend (noirin) when she's drunk.
Why? Noirin herself has stated that it is perfectly normal behaviour to kiss, cuddle or grope your friends. Marcus was friends with her at the time, ergo it was acceptable.

ChaunceyGardner 30-07-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CaPPa
Quote:

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardnerPersonally...I think it's quite disturbing that a 35 year old man would exploit a friendship like that and grope a friend (noirin) when she's drunk.
Why? Noirin herself has stated that it is perfectly normal behaviour to kiss, cuddle or grope your friends. Marcus was friends with her at the time, ergo it was acceptable.
theres one thing to kiss and cuddle between consenting friends...quite another for a 35 year old man to grope a drunk friend - when he knows that she has no romantic or physiocal interest in him whatsoever.

consider also what Marcus said to her in the kitchen...i.e. he would like to get her drunk (outside the house) so he can have his way with her.

incidentally..it is true that I have a wager on marcus to go. I got odds of 4/1 earlier on boyle sports.

That doesn't mean what I'm saying isn't true and the reason behind the bet is that I'm guessing the majority of british women will cringe at the thought of a 35 year old man exploiting friendship and trust to grope a woman when she's drunk.

ChaunceyGardner 30-07-2009 08:10 PM

I should probably add that the odds for marcus going are shortening...he's at 7/2 now..and I'm guessing those odds will shorten even further after tonights HLs show.

paulh_85 30-07-2009 08:12 PM

why do u keep on going on about his age?? he is 35 not 90 ffs!!!! :devil:

pinkpigtails 30-07-2009 08:18 PM

****ing hell,I'm 37,therefore I'm off to book my coffin!
After I've groped someone of course.

paulh_85 30-07-2009 08:21 PM

did you grope someone or did you lie about it? :cheer::shrug:

WOMBAI 30-07-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Here, Here!!! Certainly not behaviour to be applauded!!

WOMBAI 30-07-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Shared a quilt with - do you not understand the difference?

And age does matter in that situation! Age is supposed to give you a better understanding of right and wrong! What is unacceptable behaviour!! Is physical abuse!!!