ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Its painfull to see Bea get regularly annihilated by Noirin and Stoat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104374)

Chuckyegg 31-07-2009 03:15 PM

Its painfull to see Bea get regularly annihilated by Noirin and Stoat

I really want to like her and I definately dislike noirin and her despicable bodyguard but they really to have a point when they tell Bea to mind her own business. I'm racking my brains to find a way of being on Bea's side. Any suggestions?

superfanno1 31-07-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chuckyegg
I really want to like her and I definately dislike noirin and her despicable bodyguard but they really to have a point when they tell Bea to mind her own business. I'm racking my brains to find a way of being on Bea's side. Any suggestions?
Fool.

Can't you see how Bea is letting Noirin and Knucklehead destroy themselves?

They're so thick and aggressive.

bea's a marvel.

Chuckyegg 31-07-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

[i]Originally posted by superfanno1[i]

Fool.

Can't you see how Bea is letting Noirin and Knucklehead destroy themselves?

They're so thick and aggressive.

bea's a marvel.
Steady mate!!

and youre not making sense

sleckitty 31-07-2009 03:18 PM

Let her piss in your tea, she likes that sort of thing.

NadiasWilly 31-07-2009 03:19 PM

Bea is giving them rope. Remaining calm and submissive is actually genius psychology. They win the little battle. She wins the war.

She's not a cage-fighter. She's a tactician.

Savetherainforest 31-07-2009 03:21 PM

Quote:

Well you could hold on to the fact that she speaks her mind, if more of us spoke more openly the world would be a better place. But there is a but she gets involved in other peoples affairs .so who knows can you like her for her bluntness only??

Chuckyegg 31-07-2009 03:21 PM

but it really isnt any of her business is it?

scot 31-07-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

eh?, what you slaverin about? Bea is drawing them out on national Telly and they have alienated themselves through their vileness.

Bea dont need you to be on her side.

Like the song says - Women(bea)are doin it for themselves!

NettoSuperstar! 31-07-2009 03:23 PM

She's disgusted with Noirins behaviour and the fact she doesnt seem to give a **** and just tries to wriggle out of it. shes making her squirm cos she deserves it

BB22 31-07-2009 03:23 PM

I think she is an extraordinarily interesting Housemate.

scot 31-07-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

eh?...its a feckin game show mate, they are all in this wee hoose playin for 100k. Its everybodies business. Its how you make a show that folk wanna watch.

Chuckyegg 31-07-2009 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by scot
Quote:

eh?, what you slaverin about? Bea is drawing them out on national Telly and they have alienated themselves through their vileness.

looks up SLAVERIN in the pikey dictionary

kisywisy 31-07-2009 03:26 PM

i've said it before, but i used to really like bea coz she has a brain and was all about love, peace and unity in the house. she's now changed into a nasty piece of work and is really childish. saying things like she wants to wee in people's tea and s!it in their pillow is pathetic

NadiasWilly 31-07-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Noirin has made it her business by confiding in her so much. So obviously she has strong opinions about it.

NettoSuperstar! 31-07-2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
i've said it before, but i used to really like bea coz she has a brain and was all about love, peace and unity in the house. she's now changed into a nasty piece of work and is really childish. saying things like she wants to wee in people's tea and s!it in their pillow is pathetic
LoL shes having a laff

BitterFruit 31-07-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

i suppose only in the pure sense its none of anybody's business ..including us..

don't be swayed by their, admittedly good, swatting of Bea

remember they are Reality show veterans and are a nasty little tag-team :shrug:

Savetherainforest 31-07-2009 03:28 PM

Siavash can fight his own battles without bea getting involved he is a grown man. People are loosing sight of that. Bea is either very clever to get them to shame themselves by shouting and making themselves look aggressive or she can't help but get involved in other's business. I like her to a point but she oversteps the mark..she is not perfect as indeed none of us are, we would not be here if we were.

scot 31-07-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nah, mate, you need to look up 'game show' and 'reality tv'. get a bit clued up before you come on and talk thru your ahole....stop bleating about - oh, but really, its none of her business, dont you know, more tea vicar.

:whistle:

scot 31-07-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy

when your old enough to tie your own shoe laces you will understand what bea is all about. Until then keep playin with your 'my little ponies'. It's so clear that any kind of sophisticated social/interpersonal dynamic is beyond your current intelletual capacities.

Chuckyegg 31-07-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nah, mate, you need to look up 'game show' and 'reality tv'. get a bit clued up before you come on and talk thru your ahole....stop bleating about - oh, but really, its none of her business, dont you know, more tea vicar.

:whistle:
dear me mate
chill out
go and have a little lie down
whats brought all this on?
you're being innapropriately aggressive
calm down you bloody fool

Chuckyegg 31-07-2009 03:36 PM

does this idiot "scot" always go round insulting everyone?

IsleOfWeather 31-07-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

yeah watch the show and stop drinking the wine and eating the wafers

MissKittyFantastico 31-07-2009 03:37 PM

Noirin confided in Bea on numerous occasions about the whole Siavash/Tom thing, she was quick enough to run to her and get advice from her 2 weeks ago and it was Bea that told Noirin that if she didn't want to look like a slag then she needed to forget about Tom, and if she didn't like Siavash then she should tell him and also to tell Marcus what had been going on.

Noirin was happy enough to listen to her then when she NEEDED her. Same as she was happy to listen to Marcus for weeks on end when she had noone else.

Now that her boyfriend/ex boyfriend is in there, she doesn't NEED anyone else, and now that someone tells her something she doesn't want to hear, she has backup in the form of Isaac, so she thinks it's ok to run her mouth off and act like a hard little jumped up madam.

Bea has every right to speak up after being Noirin's confidante for the past 2 weeks, and I'm glad she has. At least she hasn't just bitched behind Noirin's back like everyone else in the house is doing at the moment, and it took some balls to go in there and speak her mind with Isaac there as well.

Bea has earned some respect from me on this one.

scot 31-07-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

does this idiot "scot" always go round insulting everyone?
nah just fanny heids

NadiasWilly 31-07-2009 03:38 PM

I think it's obvious that Bea is heavily into psychology and people watching. She can't help giving opinions and interfering.

It all makes good TV. She's mixing it up. She certainly ain't gonna be dull in the next few weeks!