ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Experienced some homophobia... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104896)

xDramatick 01-08-2009 08:06 AM

Experienced some homophobia...

last night.

went out with some friends during the day, met up with the bf who'd gone drinking with his mates, had a few drinks, nice meal, 'twas all good.
jumped on the tube and at one of the stops, i whispered something in my bf's ear, so some gangsta twat on the platform decided to run up to the open doors with all his friends and shout abuse at us. as the doors shut the uhm, rather drunk bf decided to jump up and shout abuse back. this resulted in me having an argument with another guy on the train who's girlfriend had found something that my bf had said offensive, yet wouldn't understand that we were clearly upset 'bout the homophobia.
changed train lines, on the next tube i just fell apart. literally just broke down into tears, so the bf was trying to console me, and this couple next to us got off, and the woman muttered '******s' as she got off. my bf's brother got up and was about to shout something back but the doors shut before he could.
and yeah. got home, cried my eyes out. it wasn't just the abuse that upset me, i'd never let anyone win like that. it just brought back really painful memories from school that i thought i'd left behind. the bf decided to have a smoke to cope, upsetting me further because he gave up almost a year ago, and when he has the occassional cigarette [something i despise], it obviously upsets me.
so yeah.
awake.
feeling mega upset+hurt.
needed the rant somewhere.
thanks.. i guess :|

pinkmichk 01-08-2009 09:19 AM

:hug: :hug: homophobia is disgusting

Jayson 01-08-2009 09:26 AM

I think homophobia is still overlooked in England, racism is currently the big "no no".

I can see why you feel so shitty :hug:

Brad. 01-08-2009 09:44 AM

Damn thats unlucky, I hope you feel better soon:kiss:

Tom 01-08-2009 10:47 AM

They say its the homophobes who have a big secret :wink:

Lauren 01-08-2009 10:50 AM

Aw Darenn that's absolutely horrible, I felt really sad for you reading that. No-one should have to go to through that, no matter what it's about. I understand why you feel so shitty.

It's obviously not going to help, but you just have to think how pathetic and closed-minded those peoples life must be if thy can't accept something as simple as love, no matter who it's between. They've obviously never experienced the feeling of loving another human as much as you have - and for that you should pity them.

I hope you feel better soon, and hope you can turn this experience into making you stronger.

:hug:

SiaSiaSia 01-08-2009 06:59 PM

well, you were on the tube

still absolutley disgusting though, but don't take it to heart - those people are ineducated freaks :thumbs: and i love my darenn too much for him to be upset :(

Christina 01-08-2009 07:53 PM

That's horrid! Each and everyone of those people who made comments are twats! Hope you're okay :hug:

Mrluvaluva 01-08-2009 07:57 PM

Some people are such dicks. They think they are so wise but are are truly ignorant. It only takes a small quip to upset someone, and they know it. One day karma will repay them. I just wish you were there to see it. If only they realised what their actions did, maybe they would think twice. Take head in the hope that the woman who said ****** was told she was crap in bed tonight. Lol. Sorry. I am just trying to lighten your mood.

bronaaaa 01-08-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
Some people are such dicks. They think they are so wise but are are truly ignorant. It only takes a small quip to upset someone, and they know it. One day karma will repay them. I just wish you were there to see it. If only they realised what their actions did, maybe they would think twice. Take head in the hope that the woman who said ****** was told she was cr*p in bed tonight. Lol. Sorry. I am just trying to lighten your mood.
This :thumbs:
Hope you're feeling better today :hug:

Princess 01-08-2009 08:02 PM

Those awful,disgusting people. :mad: Daren,you are wonderful,hold your head high,hope you're alright :hug:

Lauren 01-08-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Some people are such dicks. They think they are so wise but are are truly ignorant. It only takes a small quip to upset someone, and they know it. One day karma will repay them. I just wish you were there to see it. If only they realised what their actions did, maybe they would think twice. Take head in the hope that the woman who said ****** was told she was cr*p in bed tonight. Lol. Sorry. I am just trying to lighten your mood.
She actually WAS crap in bed, she just lay there and it was like... god woman are you alive?

Wait, I've said too much.

Mrluvaluva 01-08-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lauren

She actually WAS cr*p in bed, she just lay there and it was like... god woman are you alive?

Wait, I've said too much.
Who won the cup?

Lauren 01-08-2009 08:06 PM

The cup?

Mrluvaluva 01-08-2009 08:12 PM

2 girls. 1 cup?

Actually can I just establish that I don't want Darenn to actually see the woman in bed being told she is crap. That would be too much.

Lauren 01-08-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

That would be too much.
Damn, it would? I had the link setup in Redtube already.

Sorry Darenn, Baz has talked you out of a very good tape!

Mrluvaluva 01-08-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Damn, it would? I had the link setup in Redtube already.

Sorry Darenn, Baz has talked you out of a very good tape!
Mmmmm. What about webcam? Marc says he missed out on your pussy but he loved your puppies. Lol. Off topic!

Marc 01-08-2009 08:32 PM

Baz.. I am no perv :tongue:

Lauren 01-08-2009 08:33 PM

Yeah he's such a perv Baz, he was offering to pay me £100 for the honour. I said no of course, I have class.

Marc 01-08-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Yeah he's such a perv Baz, he was offering to pay me £100 for the honour. I said no of course, I have class.
Shut up you closest gay paedo

:laugh2: (this is an in joke don't so reporting me)

Mrluvaluva 01-08-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Did you bank the money today?

KillER 01-08-2009 11:41 PM

look at it this way.... some day, those closed minded twats are going to say something homophobic infront of the wrong person and seriously get ****ed up. seen the big hairy scary gay biker guy types?... hopefully its infront of one of them! dont let those people win. theyre the ones with the problem, not you.

Damaris 01-08-2009 11:54 PM

Awwwww Darenn.

Dont worry,Homophobia is awful i really dont get the hate. There is nothing wrong with being gay and you know that.Those people who said that were that were just vile and hopeully something will happen to them.Just make sure that you forget and be happy.I do understand as my brother is to a Homophobe it angers me.He is so ingnorant(Off topic) Cus i love Patrick Wolf so much he says 'oh you ******' 'i would quite happily kill that ******' and i cant even think how much that could effect someone.Its unneccercary and horrible.

xxxx

U2U me if you need to talk.

Soory for the speech. xxx

M X 02-08-2009 12:08 AM

Aww.. That's awful! :sad: Sorry to hear that. They need to stop being such scumbags and close-minded. I have been a victim of homophobic abuse to and have been physically abused by homophobes.

Hope you feel better soon! :flowers:

xDramatick 03-08-2009 11:11 AM

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate it.
I'm feeling a lot better now, and I do feel a lot stronger as a person. It's not entirely what was done/said, it was moreso the memories it brought back, and the shock after being so open with my sexuality and boyfriend for over a year now.
Baz & Lauren, you both cheered me up amazinglyy, with both the support and the humour :love:
as has everyone, I've honestly taken all your posts on board and again, really appreciate the words <3 xx