ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Craig makes me physically ill (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10607)

Henju 01-07-2005 05:48 PM

Craig makes me physically ill

Just the sight of craig makes me want to puke

His endless bitching, throwing himself all over anthony, his belief that he is trendy and goodlooking, sourpuss attitude, his man boobs, double chin, do i need to say more?

Kore 01-07-2005 05:50 PM

unlucky

lizzie_bb5 01-07-2005 05:56 PM

lol!! well i like craig i fink hes funny!

Linny 01-07-2005 06:05 PM

me too :joker:

sesamestreetz 01-07-2005 06:24 PM

I love Craig! :)

Henju 01-07-2005 06:25 PM

Funny? you cant be serious

Kore 01-07-2005 06:27 PM

yeh i think he pretty funny at times.

as is science and derek

~Kizwiz~ 01-07-2005 07:05 PM

Craig has me in stitches sometimes.... the little interactions between him and Anthony are so funny... they was hillarious when they were both in the diary room talking about the new housemates!!

hass 01-07-2005 07:35 PM

yes hes funny the way he skits other people in the house and the way he is with anthony :joker::joker: keep him in :elephant: reminds me of brian dowling :spin::spin2:

Kore 01-07-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hass
yes hes funny the way he skits other people in the house and the way he is with anthony :joker::joker: keep him in :elephant: reminds me of brian dowling :spin::spin2:
i saw brian on that 'mirror bus' in the paper the other day.. is it me or has brian been eating the whole bakery? :rolleyes:

~Kizwiz~ 01-07-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hass
It Bubble & Brian all over again :colour::colour:

Ruth 01-07-2005 07:38 PM

I think Craig is a devious person, but some of his comments are quite funny I must admit.

Arneldo 01-07-2005 07:43 PM

craig is the funniest h/m in there !

with derek and kemal close second.

but i want criag to win!

AndyJK 01-07-2005 07:43 PM

I think hes a big drama queen. He told BB in the diary room he only likes cool people so doesnt like Eugene much on the basis hes too bland and geeky. How nice :bored: And when he cried in the loft after the nomination results on Tuesday, I thought to myself, what a performance! I dont like him at all

Kore 01-07-2005 07:46 PM

but eugine does act a slightly bit geeky, dont he... even eugine must know that...lol

Red Moon 01-07-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Henju
Just the sight of craig makes me want to puke
Could I suggest that you stop watching Big Brother 6 until his safely evicted

stoney12 01-07-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AndyJK
I think hes a big drama queen. He told BB in the diary room he only likes cool people so doesnt like Eugene much on the basis hes too bland and geeky. How nice :bored: And when he cried in the loft after the nomination results on Tuesday, I thought to myself, what a performance! I dont like him at all
Well said,he is devious,nasty and spiteful and has some strange views on frienship

coltrane 01-07-2005 09:05 PM

No,No not again! Are you being fooled too? Some of us have differing opinions, & you're all entitled to your own, I just wonder if you're watching the live E4 show at all, or just the highlights/catch up? That is a snapshot, the real dirty, snidey two faced crap he gets up to - you must be missing! He's funny but in a sickening way, creeping & sucking up... please watch the big picture & catch the real Craig, he's doing anything to win - read my other posts, with the facts, I don't fib or exagerate this stuff. I feel sick too. To think some of you are so fooled by him upsets me, god knows I love BB but I have never ever disliked the tactics of any housemate as much as Craigs. I thought Jason would stop me watching the show this year, he was hard to stomach, but I'd even have him back now if Craig would leave! I'm saddened by this thread, which started so well. I will stop watching now till he's out of there, he's making me angry with the way he's fooling the other HM's - but if he's fooling the clever people on here - he wins, I step away - it's affecting me at work, the anger I feel watching the nasty, deceitful way he treats even those he calls friends, pledging loalty & admiration for them, then moving rooms & bitching about the same person within a minute - like Science last night..:mad::mad::bawling: