ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   I didn't understand Freddies "gameplan" theory? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107010)

superbad93 06-08-2009 01:44 PM

I didn\'t understand Freddies \"gameplan\" theory?

Just because David fought with Bea and Marcus and they were up for eviction suddenly he had a game plan? And Lisa too?

It's a bit stupid really seeing as the rules of BB are to nominate HMs that you don't want to live with.. hence why Halfwit nommed Lisa and David.

His game plan attack wasn't well thought out to be honest..

Sabrewulf238 06-08-2009 01:46 PM

I think he might be a bit paranoid because of how Lisa's gang ganged up on him before. He thinks it's happening again.

I feel bad for him, I think he's a nice guy but he really hasn't a clue at the moment.....

Niamh. 06-08-2009 01:47 PM

I just said something similar to that in another thread!! :thumbs: Just because David is friends with Lisa he has a gameplan???? Like I said before, If he dah a gameplan he would have avoided Lisa like the plague because he knew she was hated by the public and Freddie should be looking closer to home for who has a gameplan!!!

kisywisy 06-08-2009 01:47 PM

it doesn't make sense. halfwit is being paranoid by thinking that lisa and david have a plan to get bea and marcus out and have influenced the rest of the hm's nominations. the hm nominated honestly and lisa hasn't influenced votes since her gang have gone. if anyone is the house have gameplans, it's freddie, bea and marcus

GypsyGoth 06-08-2009 01:48 PM

Freddy got paranoid after the nominated people were Marcus and Bea.

He figured something machiavellian must have happened.

He can't see Bea doing any wrong, he is blinded by his love.

Arneldo 06-08-2009 01:49 PM

Halfwit just find it hard to believe that his friends could be actually disliked by other people, so he assumes everyone has a game plan. When actually the only people who have admitted to "playing the game2 are Markus and Siavash - Halfwit's closest friends.

i actually don't see how anyone could think Lisa has a game plan. She's to miserable for that. She just picks her mates and chooses not to connect with anyone outside of her friends. It's not game play, it called having mates. and as for David - I don't think he is capable of even dressing himself, let alone form a game plan.

kisywisy 06-08-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Niamhxo
I just said something similar to that in another thread!! :thumbs: Just because David is friends with Lisa he has a gameplan???? Like I said before, If he dah a gameplan he would have avoided Lisa like the plague because he knew she was hated by the public and Freddie should be looking closer to home for who has a gameplan!!!
:thumbs:

david knows how hated she is on the outside but he gets on with her. freddie's problem is that he's got rose tinted glasses on when it comes to bea

superbad93 06-08-2009 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Arneldo
Halfwit just find it hard to believe that his friends could be actually disliked by other people, so he assumes everyone has a game plan. When actually the only people who have admitted to "playing the game2 are Markus and Siavash - Halfwit's closest friends.

i actually don't see how anyone could think Lisa has a game plan. She's to miserable for that. She just picks her mates and chooses not to connect with anyone outside of her friends. It's not game play, it called having mates. and as for David - I don't think he is capable of even dressing himself, let alone form a game plan.
Completely agree. If Lisa does have a gameplan (very doubtful) she's not doing a very good job seeing as all she does is sit at a bus stop smoking rollies and finishing peoples sentences!

chris1232 06-08-2009 01:51 PM

nonoonoo!

Freddie to win :D

Jack_ 06-08-2009 01:52 PM

I honestly don't think any of them have a gameplan, except Bea. She's the only one.

ElProximo 06-08-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by superbad93
Just because David fought with Bea and Marcus and they were up for eviction suddenly he had a game plan? And Lisa too?

It's a bit stupid really seeing as the rules of BB are to nominate HMs that you don't want to live with.. hence why Halfwit nommed Lisa and David.

Freddy is not very smart and he has brain damage from drug abuse.
He says many stupid things.
For some strange reason he is believed to be smart and intelligent.

superbad93 06-08-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by chris1232
nonoonoo!

Freddie to win :D
nonoonoo!
:joker:

Siavash!! All the way! :pat:

superbad93 06-08-2009 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jack_
I honestly don't think any of them have a gameplan, except Bea. She's the only one.
Yup. Agreed 100% :thumbs:

Niamh. 06-08-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
Quote:

Originally posted by Niamhxo
:thumbs:

david knows how hated she is on the outside but he gets on with her. freddie's problem is that he's got rose tinted glasses on when it comes to bea
I mean, Freddie has this notion that no one would have nominated Bea if Lisa hadn't planted some seeds in their heads?? Bea has started so much arguments and caused so much bad feeling and tension within the group over the last week, how can he not believe that she was nominated because she just not liked very much???!!!!

Blueisthecolour 06-08-2009 02:00 PM

To be honest an awful lot of what Freddy says makes no sense.

HarryRag 06-08-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kisywisy
it doesn't make sense. halfwit is being paranoid by thinking that lisa and david have a plan to get bea and marcus out and have influenced the rest of the hm's nominations. the hm nominated honestly and lisa hasn't influenced votes since her gang have gone. if anyone is the house have gameplans, it's freddie, bea and marcus
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep:

Shasown 06-08-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Whats not to understand, its quite simple. Fuddies Gameplan is to accuse people of having gameplans, thereby creating chaos with all the denials, meanwhile he sits laughing oblivious to the war around him proclaiming our love of him because he is so clever seen though and exposed everyone's gameplan.

superbad93 06-08-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shasown
Quote:

Whats not to understand, its quite simple. Fuddies Gameplan is to accuse people of having gameplans, thereby creating chaos with all the denials, meanwhile he sits laughing oblivious to the war around him proclaiming our love of him because he is so clever seen though and exposed everyone's gameplan.
LOL I get that. I just meant I didn't even understand how he could THINK Lisa and David had one

Shasown 06-08-2009 02:07 PM

They dont and he knows that, but why let the truth get in the way of a good gameplan?

lavabird 06-08-2009 02:10 PM

i did like freddie but he is thinking with his y-fronts at the moment ,i really would love to see bea go those big wide eyes that occured when she realised she was up for eviction would be like saucers!and it would make freddie come back down to mars or wherever it is that hes from :laugh:

MargeryFan 06-08-2009 02:11 PM

Lisa has been Egging david on all week about Bea and Marcus. Sophie was fine with Marcus until Lisa stuck her ore in. Just because big brother's not showing it doesn't mean it's not happening. Regardless of them not showing much of lisa, I can see it happening. David's gameplan is "stick with lisa, she's smarter than me, she can keep me in". Lisa's gameplan is, bitch behind people's back, egg people on and sit back.

kisywisy 06-08-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MargeryFan
Lisa has been Egging david on all week about Bea and Marcus. Sophie was fine with Marcus until Lisa stuck her ore in. Just because big brother's not showing it doesn't mean it's not happening. Regardless of them not showing much of lisa, I can see it happening. David's gameplan is "stick with lisa, she's smarter than me, she can keep me in". Lisa's gameplan is, bitch behind people's back, egg people on and sit back.
i disagree. bea was nominated because she's caused so much friction in the house and marcus for his rule breaking. you are forgetting that lisa was almost up for eviction as well.

what about marcus and freddie's gameplan?? they have been plotting against lisa and now david, with the help of their new team mate bea

tpau21 06-08-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

exactly and if david did have a game plan he surely would be latching onto halfwit cuz david has been watching the show and obviously knows that lisa is unpopular and halfwit is popular

halfwit is pathetic

Cybele 06-08-2009 02:27 PM

Regardless of what Freddie does or does not say and think, Lisa has a gameplan. And that is for her to do whatever it takes to save herself. She has been warned for her behavior so now she uses other people to do her dirty work for her. And she picks people who are so stupid that they don't even realize that she is using them as a lightening rod. She fills their heads full of hate and winds them up. Then she sends them out to start targeting those she hates. And who gets warned or evicted? The person she used, of course, while she sits around with clean hands. That has CLEARLY been her plan for a long time now and it has been working. That is why she is SO pissed about being up now.

Shasown 06-08-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MargeryFan
Ok Lisa has been sticking her oar in, and turning everyone against the Three Amigos, who havent been backstabbing anyone else.

If that was Davids gameplan, its a p1ss poor one, before he came in he would have known freddie was popular and lisa was despised outside. What an excellent strategy, i will side up with the house bully and things will be great. i know he is a little dull but come on.