ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   How simple are these lot??? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107307)

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 12:33 AM

How simple are these lot???

Night after night asking freddie to say that bloody sonny jim saying.
And then those moronic laughs :rolleyes:
Simple things please simple minds

And you dont get much more simple that charlie sophie and rod

Brad. 07-08-2009 12:34 AM

Yah, i agree. they're laughs are so annoyingly whiny

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bradley.
Yah, i agree. they're laughs are so annoyingly whiny
so obviously forced laughs :rolleyes:

Patrick 07-08-2009 12:35 AM

I think its funny :tongue:

I dont think so Sonny Jim :hugesmile:

Aww back in the days when Halfwit was a favourite

WAYNEEBRUM 07-08-2009 12:37 AM

theyre thick as pigsht.

Brad. 07-08-2009 12:37 AM

Rodrigos laugh was CRAZILY annoying just then

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

I think they are overdoing it tonight as you know whats happening tommorrow :rolleyes:
Its so bl00dy obvious that they are going up a level tonight and as boring as hira is i feel sorry for her lying there listening to that bunch of pillocks

Shasown 07-08-2009 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by NONESHALLPASS

And the addendum: Greater fools look on:shrug::conf2:

Shasown 07-08-2009 12:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I think they are overdoing it tonight as you know whats happening tommorrow :rolleyes:
Its so bl00dy obvious that they are going up a level tonight and as boring as hira is i feel sorry for her lying there listening to that bunch of pillocks
A release of nervous tension some would say

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shasown
Quote:

And the addendum: Greater fools look on:shrug::conf2:
Well i didnt think it would go on as long as it did, it was just attention seeking the night before eviction

Shasown 07-08-2009 12:50 AM

Just no pleasing some people, most nights people complain about nothing happening on LF, now you get some entertainment and people are what, yes bloody whining again.

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Just no pleasing some people, most nights people complain about nothing happening on LF, now you get some entertainment and people are what, yes bloody whining again.
Its called desperation :wink:
I would love a boring housemate to go tommorrow and im all for entertainment but when its so contrived like tonight and obviously all for the highlight reel tommorrow I can see right through it, so then it turns from becoming entertaining to tedious

shash 07-08-2009 12:54 AM

they're all whispering to not disturb the others then rodders lets out that deafening laugh like a hyaena being castrated and so they think it's ok to raise the volume, behave like kids making so much noise and switching the lights on and off, I really felt for poor Hira. She is so restrained.

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shash
they're all whispering to not disturb the others then rodders lets out that deafening laugh like a hyaena being castrated and so they think it's ok to behave like kids making so much noise and switching the lights on and off, I really felt for poor Hira. She is so restrained.
Exactly

Shasown 07-08-2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

I would love a boring housemate to go tommorrow and im all for entertainment but when its so contrived like tonight and obviously all for the highlight reel tommorrow I can see right through it, so then it turns from becoming entertaining to tedious
Gosh do you think they do that, play up for the cameras?:whistle:

NONESHALLPASS 07-08-2009 01:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Gosh do you think they do that, play up for the cameras?:whistle:
when someone like marcus does it its not forced and its naturally funny, the same thing with freddie most of the time he can be naturally funny like when he sings and thinks he is great lol
But when its charlie or something like this tonight its tedious it really is.